Supplier of Premium-Quality Custom Metal Plaque in China
Foison Metal Exclusively Manufactures Premium-Quality Products Using Raw Materials to Create Top-Tier Custom Metal Plaque in the Market
Foison Metal Manufactures the Most Durable and Premium-Quality Metal Plaques
Foison Metal is the leading company in China to supply premium plaques and other identification products that maintain its credibility, helping you grow your business.
We have our 100% commitment to work to provide you with an excellent product and customer service that will surely exceed your expectations. We are open to technology innovation in expanding our knowledge by manufacturing high-quality metal plaques.
Our custom metal plaque is manufactured using the best materials that are durable and sturdy enough to last for a long time. We are an experienced and knowledgeable workforce that guarantees exceptional products and sales for your business.
About Our Service
High Quality Products
Foison Metal’s Custom Metal Plaque Meets the Highest Standards, Designed for Your Business Precise Needs
Outdoor Metal Plaque
Engravable Metal Plaque
Silver Metal Plaque
Metal Plaque with Hole
Know More About Us
Foison Metal always maintains a large on hand inventory in order to render speedy process of production to delivery. High deadline requirements, limited budgets, precise specifications – you don’t need promises, you need your requests fulfilled.
Foison Metal’s delivery service is award winning. Foison never fails to deliver the premium-quality Custom Metal Plaque you expect, on time and on budget for your business.
Why is Foison Metal product trusted?
Tag Application for leading brands
What our clients are saying
Foison Metal as a Highly-Developed Company in China that Manufactures Top-Quality Metallic Nameplates
We at Foison Metal strive to provide you with products that not only fulfill your business identification needs but metal products that exceed your standards. Our goal is to continue to deliver cutting-edge, market-leading technology for the production of high-quality metal nameplates.
The Custom Metal Plaque Ultimate Guide
1.0 Product Overview
1.1 What are Custom Metal Plaques?
A customized metal plaque is generally a flat piece of metal with writing, photograph, or any desired graphics on it, which can be fixed to a wall or other surface structure to remind people of an important person or event. Metal plaques are used for address plates, ornaments, site maps, directions, or any kind of information.
1.2 What options do I have in choosing the types of my Metal Custom Plaques?
Outdoor Metal Plaque
Perfect choice for clients that intend to use the product outdoors as it can withstand weather and temperature changes
Silver Metal Plaque
The color silver is ideal for plaques to look classy and elegant at an affordable rate
Metal Plaque with Hole
Wise choice to store custom metal plaque or hang the product on surfaces or walls
Engravable Metal Plaque
The best option for customized plaques to carry out complex designs, shapes, and colors
1.3 What mounting options are there for my custom metal plaques?
Most plaques are generally installed using a mount or screws through the surface. Mounting equipment is also given upon your request. We likewise offer post and stake mounts. Some clients also choose to include holes in installing their custom metal plaques.
1.4 Do custom metal plaques acquire rust over time?
Considering its steel elements, it is a bit hard to avoid scratches, fingerprints, or other marks on custom metal plaques. Aside from the standards applied and followed during the production process to minimize such cases, and considering how these items were carefully designed to withstand specific factors, the long-term effects depend on how the custom metal plaques are handled.
It is essential to the quality lifespan in maintaining the condition to render proper care to these custom metal plaques.
Here are some ways we found on how to properly maintain Foison Custom Metal Plaques:
- Consistently maintain the metal plaques clean and dry.
- Avoid humid and moist areas to store or put the metal plates. Always consider and control the humidity of the area which is away from moisture.
- Paste wax can be a great remedy to prevent rusting.
- Stainless steel is recommended because it has been proven to prevent rusting.
- Using grease is a practical choice in protecting the surface of the metal plaques from rusting
- Avoid creating scratches, cracks, marks, or any force that can dent the plaques
- Proper storage of metal plaques to prevent acquiring rust.
- Usage of alternative rust preventive coatings.
- Consistent applying of rust inhibitors or grease.
1.5 Will the colors on my metal plaques wear off in a period of time?
Metal plaques made from solid colors like aluminum and solid metal brass can maintain their color long term. On the other hand, any type of color painted through or coated onto the surface of the plaques tends to wear off due to years of abrasion or also when exposed to extreme heat or chemicals.
Metal plaques that are anodized can maintain their surface even when exposed to elements like moisture and sunlight. These custom metal plaques were designed and created to withstand the weather and other outdoor factors and conditions.
It is important to know about the standard fading period of metals generally which are the following:
- Yellow to orange colors has life spans of more or less 1-2 years.
- Red, green, and blue colors have a lifespan of about 2-3 years.
1.6 How long do Custom Metal Plaques last?
Generally, Custom Metal Plaques last longer than other available standard plaques that utilize different materials such as wood, plastic, resin, clay, glass, or other different kinds of plaques. Upon selecting metals resistant to acquiring rust and tarnish, your custom metal plaques will probably last for so many years.
Moreover, the life span of your custom metal plaques also greatly depends on factors such as scratches, material care, storage, and other exposure to a wide range of conditions.
1.7 Are our custom metal plaques environmentally sustainable?
Custom Metal Plaques are diversely and environmentally sustainable because, upon manufacture, they can be used in that certain form forever.
Furthermore, custom metal plaques can be infinitely recycled and reused, which you can divert its usage from decorations, tabletop sheds, hence, they are considered a very good investment because of their possible several uses.
1.8 What is the price for custom metal plaques? Is there a fixed price range for these items?
Generally, there’s no fixed and standard price for Foison Metal Plaques. The items’ price range will remarkably depend on certain conditions and the type of material used in making these metal plaques. Moreover, the complexity of the size, mold, design, and color may greatly affect its price range.
Furthermore, some of the other factors that can affect the price range of Metal Plaques are listed below:
- Market price
2.0 Design and Customization
2.1 What is the process of creating custom metal plaques?
The process of metal plaques production undergoes a series of stages that may include and is subject to certain conditions:
- Client’s Initial Graphics Proposal: As the first and foremost step of the production process, you need to send or upload the proposed graphic design or elements that you wish for your metal plaques. Moreover, you should also give definite specifications for the size, shape, and material that you would want for your metal plaques.
- Graphic Revision by Foison Expert Workforce: The professional graphics team of Foison Metal will reach out to assist you with your proposal, subject to both sides’ approval. Once the proposal is approved, the metal plaques design will be already uploaded to your customer section.
- Choosing the color of materials: After the second step mentioned, the metal plaques will already be available for checking out. Therefore, all you need to do is choose your preferred metal color.
- Confirmation and Check-Out: After confirming certain design proposals, the metal plaques are already available for purchase. You should then finalize an order for your custom metal plaques.
- Start of Production: The production team will then start working on your purchase immediately to be able to meet given deadlines.
2.2 Who would design my plaque? Can I provide my design?
Indeed. We have one of the best, most innovative metal plaque design specialists in the business. In situations where you provide copies of photos or graphics, we will then design your plaque for you.
Providing a hard sketch, online file, or any type of file that you need is a wise choice. We appreciate and accept any art files in the form of vector AI, EPS, or PDF format, wherein all fonts are converted to outlines. Also, you can include in your options of sending us your graphic design
2.3 How to choose my custom metal plaque color?
Choosing your background color for a metal plaque is the primary gateway or main decision in making it beautiful and one of a kind. A large part of the metal plaques adopts common and standard colors as its background.
Going a little more outside of the box of course would come a long way with your purpose. Some questions you should ponder are,” What if the person or group I am memorializing has loved red or black? Can I use these colors and incorporate them on the plaque at least?” The answer would be, YES.
Foison metal caters to more or less 45 standard and unique paint colors to choose from for your metal plaque’s background. Moreover, Foison Metal’s professional workforce can match any Pantone Color to fit your precise needs and specifications with these details.
Multi-Colored and Custom Plaques Colors
If you wish and prefer to highlight specific shapes or logos on your custom metal plaque, Foison Metal will gladly make this possible and render a multi-colored paint finish on your metal plaque order. Whether you desire to apply the metal finish on the raised embossed areas or if you want the whole metal plaque painted multiple colors, we Foison Metal can accommodate.
Each ordered plaque you purchase has one color computed together with the initial cost. If you wish for more colors, each additional color would constitute an extra price quote. Generally, we cannot render multiple colors in one area, but of course, everything can be furtherly discussed with our customer service.
Some examples of these are, if you desire a heart or diamond shape on your ordered plaque, we highly discourage you from painting one side pink and the other side in black color.
Some Advice for Choosing a Background Color- Choosing a color can create an overwhelming feeling. This commonly happens when there is a wide selection of more than a few shades of hue to choose from. Several key factors you should consider in choosing colors should be opted, as it guides you and will help you decide with confidence and certainty.
Contrast and Clarity- In circumstances where you aren’t needing a single-colored plaque, always see to it that the metal you are using should contrast against the background enough for your words to be clear.
One example lies in when you prefer a yellow-based-color text on a brass plaque, the resulting contrast and clarity will be pretty low. However, if you replace brass with aluminum, the words will be more clearly visible and readable. This is one reason that tones like dark or earthy colors are picked regularly with all metals since they give the most difference and clarity.
Surroundings- Sometimes a good thing to consider in choosing a metal plaque background color is the surroundings or area of where the plaque will be installed.
Some questions you should ponder are, “Are there specific colors or hues that you would aim for your metal plaque to communicate or convey?” “Does the surface you are mounting the plaque to have a dark color, so you would prefer choosing something more vibrant, brighter or contrasting, that may help the plaque stand out?
After considering these questions, Foison Metal is always open for your requirements and assure you that you are always welcome to send us a photo of a file showing where the metal plaque will be mounted or installed so that our professional workforce can help in advising you with the best options.
Request Samples- If you are still uncertain about the color you should choose, or a bit tore between choices, you can request samples from us to help you enlighten your choice. You can always reach out to customer service and Foison Metal will happily assist you and your concerns to come up with your desired metal plaques.
2.4 What are the required file types, concerning portraits or photos that I want on my plaque?
We need an HD photograph in JPG format. Most of the time, a phone or web picture won’t function well. The photos or files, if possible, should be of the highest quality you can give or send.
If the original file is with you, please have it professionally scanned, or you may send it to us and we can scan it for you. If the original files can be extracted, kindly send us a scanned copy, or seek help from professionals to properly scan these for you.
2.5 I do not like how the metal plaques are designed. So, what now?
In case you’re not contented and may wish to modify the plan for your metal plaques, these can be re-planned by Foison’s designs group to best suit your precise needs.
2.6 To what extent is your return policy?
Every product we create and customize is one of its kind and is made exclusively for the concerned client. As a result, we are highly discouraged by the management to accept returns on any customized products. However, some factors like defects may fall into the exception where our customer service will happily guide you through.
2.7 Is it possible to check some latest updates or product results of my custom metal plaques before undergoing mass production?
Yes, it is possible to see the latest updates of your metal plaques, and this would be sent to you in PDF format for free. Whenever you are happy with the example, the proposal will already be subject to approval, and production quantities are then built to meet your deadlines.
On the other hand, if you prefer metal plaques that require custom mold production, you will then be given a pre-production sample subject for your approval. These samples can also be sent to you quickly, and production of your desired custom metal plaques will commence once you are one hundred percent satisfied with the design proposal.
2.8 What available shapes can I have for my metal plaques designs?
Your metal plaques can be possibly designed and created in several different shapes. Some of the most common and popular shapes are squares, rectangles, triangles, curves, ovals, and circles. Smooth or round corners are recommended by the team because the plaques can become sharp in its corners, but of course, it’s up to you.
In case you prefer more complex customized shapes of metal plaques, you can request a quote for free with our customer service.
2.9 Can custom metal plaques design use specific or ready-made templates?
No, Foison metal plaques do not use specific templates, standards, and or ready-made design because every business is different; hence, its specifications and requirements are distinct from each other. A newly customized design is made each time for clients to suit each different business’s specifications and brand.
2.10 As a first-time customer, what do you think are some crucial points to consider in purchasing custom metal plaques?
Some of the factors to consider when designing metal plaques include:
- Durability and Lifespan: It is essential to choose durable and long-lasting materials like aluminum or stainless steel when designing custom metal plaques. The usage of these products must be considered to determine what kind of raw material best suits your specifications and needs.
- Graphics Design: The graphics design of your metal plaques is important as it will carry its purpose and your brand.
- Aesthetic value: Always choose metals that are attractive and classy as metals create an appealing quality that serves them as decoratives. Always consider that you have achieved the overall effect and visibility you want to achieve in mind.
- Shape and sizes: Vision and establish the appropriate size and shape you want for your metal plaques.
- Versatility: Metals are known for their versatility because they can be shaped into any shape that you prefer. Therefore, when designing metal plaques, you should see to it that this feature is properly observed and considered.
- Purpose: It is essential to ensure that the metal plaques are designed to conform to your vision and purpose
- Colors: Always determine and ascertain the color types that you want to be used on your metal plaques design.
- Price: Always see to it that the total cost of designing your metal plaques remains within your estimated budget.
- Attachment: Consider and conduct a review of the options to be used to attach your metal plaque to your product, should it be sewn, hooked, or glued?
- Environment: Create a list of the environmental requirements as factors that would affect the product specifications and purpose.
2.11 Why does the price for metal plaques change over time?
The price of metal plaques is subject to changes depending on the supply, demand, and costs used in production. It is also important to conduct market research and understand clearly the trends of price changes for metal plaques for you to utilize your budget efficiently.
2.12 Can holes, hooks, and adhesives be included in metal plaques?
Yes. These features are often included in metal plaques in the manufacturing process to eliminate alternative installment production and process. Our professional workforce can happily assist you with your needs and specifications for your metal plaques customizing process.
2.13 What is the best size to cut metal plaques?
There is a wide range of options for standard sizes in which you can cut metal plaques. Any size from rectangle, square, circle, oval and many others are among the options of cut for these metal plaques.
For custom and more complex sizes of metal plaques, they can be made for you with custom tooling and procedure.
2.14 Do you offer a free quote and sample?
Yes, Foison Metal provides free price quotation and estimation which will, of course, be based on factors affecting the price such as material, quantity, and deadlines. On the other hand, free samples are given to clients if their required products do not need to have a special mold or plate.
Everything can be proposed with Foison Metal’s customer service assistants.
2.15 What is the smallest and biggest size your company can do with metal plaques?
Foison Metal always adheres to the specific needs of our clients. You can always raise concerns about the sizes with our customer service, to provide you free quote or design according to your specifications
2.16 Can you still cater to me if I want to involve other brands or people?
Foison Metal is focused on valuing confidentiality and exclusivity within clients. We highly discourage using another business custom design for your brand, or people without their/relatives’ consent. You can always reach us through our customer service where you will be happily assisted with your clarifications.
2.17 Do you adhere to copyright ethics?
Yes, we always adhere to copyright policies. As mentioned earlier, Foison Metal greatly values the confidentiality and exclusivity of the designs. We tend not to share your information, especially regarding the design and pricing of your custom products. Your transactions will always be extra safe with us.
2.18 How long is the production date?
Your purchased custom metal plaques are expected to be shipped in 1-3 business days, depending on your area. However, it is important to note that factors such as type of material, size, and customization required will affect the initial production time. Mostly, the production period ranges from 5 to 7 business days to meet deadlines.
2.19 Do you have a factory? Where do you produce and create our ordered products?
As we aim to cater to you the fastest and highest service quality possible, Foison Metal has ventured out to create its own factor/plant, where we create and produce all processes of your orders. Every aspect of production is with care and focus regarding small details that you have provided to us. All of our metal plaques are proudly made in one of the top factories and manufacturers in China.
2.20 Is the design free of charge?
Yes. Foison Metal offers free design to your metal plaques made by our professional workforce to cater to your needs and specifications. You can choose with a wide range of ideas that will surely make your purchase process a one-of-a-kind experience.
2.21 Do you also print double-sided Custom Metal Plaques?
Yes, we also print double-sided Metal plaques to ensure your design, needs, and specifications will be met accordingly. You can always reach our customer service, connecting you with our graphics team to cater to your requests.
2.22 Will you keep my designs and/or record of my order?
As a standard of practice, we securely keep your designs and/or record of your order for our company inventory. However, our clients can also request for their purchase’s design and record to be deleted. It is a standard for the company that we deal with our clients’ transactions confidentially and ensure the exclusivity of their purchases/orders.
3.0 Order and Payment
3.1 Do you cater to rush deadlines? Will you meet them without sacrificing your products’ quality?
Yes. If you need metal plaques earlier than expected, they can be custom-made and shipped to you in five to seven business days or upon request and approval.
3.2 What are the inclusions in the provided price of my metal plaques purchase?
Some of the features which are already included in the price of metal plaques include:
- Design fee (if applicable)
- Plate charge
- First-time sample fee (if applicable)
- Shipping and clearance fee
3.3 Is there standard pricing for metal plaques?
As mentioned earlier, there is no standard pricing schedule for metal plaques as they are customized to specific customer requirements and specifications.
3.4 How can I track my order?
You can track your metal plaques order by simply contacting the salesperson who connected with you. This assigned person will assist you on how to track your purchase from time to time
3.5 What information should I provide when placing my metal plaques order?
The information that you will need to provide when placing your metal plaques order should include the following:
- Product information: mainly the quantity that you require.
- Specification; material, size, logo, packing requirement, and color.
- Design or sample the metal plaques that you require.
- Delivery time required.
- Shipping information; the name of the company, phone number, destination, and address.
3.6 How soon can I get a quote for my metal plaques?
You can get a quote for your metal plaques in about three to five days. However, prices may be subject to change or vary slightly with the original quotation depending on the complexity of the design, sizes, and color of metal plaques, including other certain factors.
3.7 Is there a minimum order requirement for metal plaques?
Metal plaques have manageable minimum order order requirement but this shall depend on its size. It is imposed to ensure that the quality of the metal plaques adapts to the normal scale production and normal order.
It also helps in controlling the cost of the metal plaques. For small orders, a minimum charge requirement depending on their complexity is applied.
When determining the minimum order quantity for your metal plaques, you should consider the following:
- Transportation costs: The cost of transportation of your purchase from us should be put into consideration before deciding on the minimum quantity of orders.
- Profit margin and Break-even Point: Both sides should determine profit margins and break-even points to ensure the purchase would not give loss to the company. This should be greatly considered before placing a metal plaques order.
- Raw Material Manufacturer’s profit: This should also be put into consideration, the higher the main manufacturer’s profits are, the higher the price of the metal.
- Mode of Transportation: It is important to determine the mode of transportation to be used in fulfilling the metal plaques deliveries. This means of transportation should be fast to fulfill all planned deliveries in due time, whether it is for air, land, or seas.
- After complying with everything, the manufacturer will then calculate and set the minimum order quantity.
4.0 Shipping and Delivery
4.1 How long can it take to have metal plaques?
Samples delivery for your metal plaques takes about 10-12 days. Mass production and delivery for your metal plaques take about 14-17 days.
The time taken to ship metal plaques to the destination is about 4-5 working days. However, this greatly depends on the availability of materials, workload, and complexity of the design.
What shipping carriers do you use?
Shipping carriers that we use include:
4.2 What shipping documents do you need for importing metal plaques from China?
Here are some of the documents required when importing metal plaques from China include:
- Bill of lading (B/L)
It must have the consignor and consignee’s name, the name of the ship, point of origin and destination, and the mark and quantity of goods. Bill of landing is an essential document in international shipping.
It is available in two forms, namely:
- The consignee can only pick the straight bill of lading/ non-negotiable: metal plaques recorded in the bill of lading. The carrier will only deliver the goods to the specified port of unloading or consignee.
Bearer bill of lading/ negotiable: in this, the metal plaques are delivered to the individual holding the bill of lading. Therefore, as a shipper, you must always have the bill of lading to certify that the metal plaques shipment belongs to you.
This is given to air carriers or their agents that act as a receipt of goods received by the carrier. It also serves as a contract of carriage between you and the carrier because it certifies receipt of the goods by the carrier.
The airway bill serves as proof that the carrier is entirely responsible for handling your goods to the destination.
- Commercial invoice
It is a document which is produced bat the seller, and it contains the following information:
- The name of the parties involved in the carriage of goods
- Quantity of the metal plaques
- Price of the consignment
- Point of origin and destination
Commercial invoice describes the agreement arrived at between the parties concerning the purchase of goods terms.
- Certificate of origin
It is issued by the relevant Government agency of the exporting country as a certification that the goods have originated there. Customs uses a certificate of origin in importing countries for tariff 9mplementation, import quotas, and import tax rates.
- Import license
Some countries require importers to get a license before importing certain goods to engage in business. Therefore, for foreign companies to import some goods, they will require an import license.
- Packing list
It is a document that includes the details of the components of a shipment and lists the packing matters as agreed by the parties. A packing list enables customs and foreign buyers to check and inspect goods on arrival at the destination port.
The packing list must adhere strictly to the letter of credit where required.
4.3 What information should metal plaques package labels contain?
Information that is contained in metal plaques package labels include:
- Order number
- Project or warehouse
- Supplier’s labeling
4.4 What are the packing materials used when shipping metal plaques?
Some of the packaging materials used when shipping metal plaques include:
- Carton boxes: Box cartons that are thick and do not easily bend will be the best choice for protecting your cargo to lessen the effect of the outside forces’ impact. Carton boxes also are a convenient way of packing your metal plaques, no matter their size and shape.
- Pallets: These materials ensure safety when handling the cargo package and placing it in a handy container as you can move hassle-free with mechanical handling methods.
- Wooden Crates: These are used for easier transportation of high-volume orders of metal plaques from one point to another.
- Other essential and useful packing materials for metal plaques include bubble wrap, wrapping paper, and tape, as these act as cushions between the products and the carton or the box. They are used to isolate the metal plaques during transit.
4.5 How are metal plaques packed?
Metal plaques are packed in the following ways:
- Each custom metal plaque is put in a separate plastic cover or bag. This practice protects it from getting scratches during transportation.
- Each carton is packaged with one hundred units of metal plaques
- Each box is packaged with either one hundred, two hundred, five hundred, or one thousand units of metal plaques
- Custom-made color boxes, cartons, or paper bags can also replace arbitrary packaging methods.
4.6 What is the role of a freight forwarder when importing metal plaques from China?
The duties and roles of the freight forwarder when metal plaques are imported from China include:
- They Guarantee the Best Option: Freight forwarders educate customers and enlighten them about the difficulties probably experienced in the delivery cycle of metal plaques.
- They are Aware of the Whole Process: Freight forwarders make the delivery cycle hassle-free as they are well-experienced in the current transportation guidelines, transportation expenses, and banking practices.
- Reserved Transportation Slots and Space: They secure cargo space and slots for their clients on ships and airplanes. They have wide and extensive connections to import and export create metal plaques from various countries possible.
- Organize Processing: The freight forwarder can organize the packing, warehousing, or distribution process of your metal plaques once they receive your cargo.
- Providing Insurance Services: Freight forwarders extend assistance regarding cargo insurance to ensure that all orders are safe in case of damages during transit.
- Perform documentation and customs clearance: Freight forwarders prepare and submit the necessary documentation required to export metal plaques. They will ensure the legal compliance of the goods to required regulations and customs.