Manufactured By The Most Trusted Gold Medals Factory In China
Foison Metal Provides You With Fully Customizable Gold Medals. You Can Rely On Us No Matter What Your Business Needs Are
Foison Metal: World’s Most Reliable Manufacturer of Quality Gold Medals
By selecting top grade raw materials, Foison Metal assures that our Gold Medals can survive harsh conditions and last for years. You may give this product out as a gift to your diligent staff or loyal customers.
This producthas a number of great features, including the fact that it can be utilized in a variety of applications. Our business was founded to deliver client happiness and to manufacture high-end metal things.
We can prepare and deliver your specified orders in top shape here at Foison Metal. We are glad to report that our factory has received multiple honors from various organizations for creating long-lasting and professionally-made items.
About Our Service
Our Featured Products
Foison Metal Can Produce Thousands Of Customizable And Unique Gold Medals In One Day
Gold Medal Set
Olympic Gold Medals
Gold Medal Cheap
KNOW MORE ABOUT US
Many businesses claim Foison Metal to be the leading manufacturer of eye-catching gold medals. Professionals develop and manufacture our goods, assuring great aesthetic quality.
In addition, we allow our clients like you to select your gold medals’ widths, layouts, and materials. Our customer service is available 24 hours a day and will respond to your questions within minutes.
Why is Foison Metal product trusted?
What our clients are saying
Foison Metal: Your Trusted Mass Producer of Gold Medals
Foison Metal has been serving customers for many years. As a result, our experienced team is aware of and comprehends your requirements and wishes. Our gold medals come in a variety of traditional and modern patterns. When your business needs high-quality products, Foison Metal is the sole firm to call.
The Enamel Pin Badges Ultimate Guide
1.0 Product Overview
1.1 What are Enamel Pin Badges?
An Enamel Pin Badge is a small pin attached to a cloth, often on the lapel of a jacket, attached to a bag or displayed on a piece of fabric. Enamel Pin Badges can be ornamental or used to indicate the wearer’s affiliation with an organization or a cause.
1.2 What Materials are used to make Enamel Pin Badges?
At Foison Metal, we make Enamel Pin Badges from many different materials. The materials for making Enamel Pin Badges include;
- Steel: Stainless steel is the most common material used to make Enamel Pin Badges at Foison Metal since it has high corrosion resistance. This feature ensures that our Enamel Pin Badges are durable as well as decorative.
- Copper: Though not as commonly used to make Enamel Pin Badges at Foison Metal, upon a client’s request, Enamel Pin Badges can be produced with copper.
- Zinc alloys and Iron: Most Enamel Pin Badges at Foison Metal are produced using Zinc and its alloys as it is naturally resistant to corrosion. The malleability of zinc makes it suitable to shape the Enamel Pin Badges to the client’s preference. This reason is why they are used to create 3D designs while the iron is used to create Enamel Pin Badges with 2D simplified designs.
- Brass: Just like copper, this is uncommon in making Enamel Pin Badges but with its high malleability, workability and client preference, Foison Metal uses brass to make Enamel Pin Badges.
1.3 Can Enamel Pin Badges be customized according to my standards?
For customized designs, Foison Metal requires the client to have a specific or preferred color, sizes, shapes and metal types of the Enamel Pin Badges to get well-designed and well-manufactured products. Foison Metal ensures the Enamel Pin Badges are designed as per the standards and client’s expectations by doing the following:
- Foison Metal offers customization services on Enamel Pin Badges to meet customers and clients’ expectations.
- We also offer comprehensive and readily available customer support to our customers. For those with no design of their own, our in-house art team provides free professional graphic design artwork services for Enamel Pin Badges custom designs.
- We also share samples of orders made by customers for them to scrutinize the quality and whether their design features are satisfactory on the Enamel Pin Badges.
- Foison Metal also lets the clients share their Enamel Pin Badges requirements in terms of shapeprices, color, materials and specific designs.
- Foison Metal makes Enamel Pin Badges with different attachment styles to ensure that the clients get Enamel Pin Badges that suit their interests.
- We also deliver our products worldwide where customers just place their Enamel Pin Badges’ orders according to their specifications and they get them at their preferred location.
1.4 How are Enamel Pin Badges Made?
At Foison Metal, the manufacturing process is based on the latest technology and standard quality to induce well-designed, well-manufactured and quality Enamel Pin Badges. The surface will be prepared through the standard surface texture treatment process such as; matte, mirroring, brushing, sun blasting etc.
It is done to make the printing process perfect including; etching, engraving, UV printing, laser printing etc. the Enamel Pin Badges are manufactured from high graded metals and the surfaces and edges are made smooth according to the client’s preference.
1.5 Why should I choose Stainless Steel, Zinc and Iron for making my Enamel Pin Badges?
We use these different materials at Foison Metal to bring out different features on the Enamel Pin Badges. The stainless steel has a long-lasting feature and high corrosion resistance therefore our Enamel Pin Badges are made durable and long-lasting.
The cold work hardening properties of stainless steel are used in design to reduce the thickness and weight of the Enamel Pin Badges. Stainless steel is also known for its aesthetic appeal and can also be recycled later on even after the Enamel Pin Badge is no longer needed.
The zinc on the other hand, apart from protecting the metal against unwanted corrosion, is also malleable and easy to shape and therefore can be used to create 3D designs of Enamel Pin Badges. Iron is majorly used to create 2D designs for Enamel Pin Badges. Here at Foison Metal you are assured of getting the highest quality of materials to produce and design your preferred Enamel Pin Badges.
1.6 Are Enamel Pin Badges Perfect for Engraving?
Definitely. At Foison Metal, we involve cutting-edge-technology in the manufacturing process with laser engraving methods to cleanly engrave the clients’ preferred design on the Enamel Pin Badges. As per your design options, Foison Metal will provide the engraving method that best suits your design choice on the Enamel Pin Badge.
However, please contact our customer support team in case you have additional enquiries on Enamel Pin Badges engraving options.
1.7 What can I do with an Enamel Pin Badge?
You can do a lot of things with Enamel Pin Badges. Below are the various ways you can use them.
- One can use an Enamel Pin Badge as medium to pass across a message.
- Enamel Pin Badges are also used as a brand identifier; in this case business.
- You can use Enamel Pin Badges to show affiliation to a person, sports team or even an organization.
- Enamel Pin Badges can also be used for decorative purposes.
1.8 What is the Importance of Enamel Pin Badges?
- Enamel Pin Badges are used as a decorative element which could be attached on clothes or other accessories.
- The Enamel Pin Badges can also be used as a sense and symbol of achievement.
- In business, the Enamel Pin Badges are used for brand recognition and employee identification.
- Businesses award employees with Enamel Pin Badges to bring in morale in the working environment.
1.9 What are the Factors I need to consider before purchasing Enamel Pin Badges?
- Price: At Foison Metal, we have fair and reasonable prices for enamel pins. We focus on production of high-quality Enamel Pin Badges that are reasonably priced too. There’s always room for negotiation.
- Production material: At Foison Metal, we have proven to have the finest metals to produce and make the best Enamel Pin Badges for our clients. We assure you of high quality and long-lasting Enamel Pin Badges.
- Production methods: we at Foison Metal pride ourselves on having the best production methods and tools. We allow our clients to choose their preferred method to manufacture their Enamel Pin Badges.
- Customization: We at Foison Metal boast of our standard Enamel Pin Badges that allow our clients to suggest custom designs they would prefer to be produced. We also have laser engraving methods that allow Enamel Pin Badges to be engraved as part of customization.
1.10 Do you make Customized Enamel Pin Badges?
We at Foison Metal always ensure high-quality standards of Enamel Pin Badges’ production. We as well customize and guarantee delivery as per the client’s preferred customization needs.
1.11 Why should I Choose Foison Metal for Enamel Pin Badges?
- We offer Enamel Pin Badges customization services to ensure we design that Enamel Pin Badge to the best of your preferred shape and design.
- Our high-quality Enamel Pin Badges come with the most affordable prizes for our clients.
- At Foison Metal, we guarantee our clients the most durable and high-quality Enamel Pin Badges.
- Although our Enamel Pin Badges are designed and manufactured in China, we do worldwide deliveries using some of the most reputable courier services that are determined to ensure you get your Enamel Pin Badges’ orders just when and where you need them.
1.12 How can I maintain Enamel Pin Badges?
- You need to regularly clean the tarnish off the metal plating of your Enamel Pin Badges using a soft cotton cloth and preferably a jewelry polish.
- You will also need to make a cleaning routine for your Enamel Pin Badges. Instead of waiting for the tarnish to pile up, you’d rather clean your Enamel Pin Badges regularly to prevent it.
- In case you find your Enamel Pin Badges have caught onto mud stains or food or any other kind of stains, then wiping it off immediately and gently could help maintain it.
- You could also repair the loose and damaged backing posts of your Enamel Pin Badges. This could be by using superglue or hot glue and even soldering for metal backings.
- For Enamel Pin Badges, also ensure that you properly store them in a place where they are not prone to scratches and weather discoloring properties.
1.13 Do Enamel Pin Badges come with mounting specifications?
Enamel Pin Badges come with different mounting accessories ranging from locking pin backs to having an adhesive backing. To get more about Enamel Pin Badges’ mounting specification and ways, kindly contact us at Foison Metal. Our 24/7 customer support team is always happy and ready to advice you more on it.
1.14 Do Enamel Pin Badges possess any aesthetic value?
We, Foison Metal, design top-notch Enamel Pin Badges of high quality which in turn have high aesthetic value. Our Enamel Pin Badges can be used as gifts to loved ones as well as honorary medals of achievement in your institution, organization or business.
1.15 What is the price range for Enamel Pin Badges?
Our Enamel Pin Badges’ prices are reasonably fair and affordable. It all depends on the various factors mentioned below:
- The material used to make the Enamel Pin Badges. Being that we can either produce zinc alloys, iron and stainless steel Enamel Pin Badges, prices are different and all dependent on the material the client prefers to use. Kindly contact our customer care team for more information.
- The size of the order for the Enamel Pin Badges.
- The customization process involved in designing the Enamel Pin Badges. Being that we do not have all possible designs that a client can choose from for customization, we advise you to contact us directly through our customer care team for more information about pricing according to your customization.
2.0 Design and Customization
2.1 What are some of the popular designs that come with Enamel Pin Badges?
Enamel Pin Badges come in multiple designs and shapes all dependent with client’s requests and preferences. For more information about the popular designs that we have, kindly contact our customer support team.
2.2 Do you offer customization on Enamel Pin Badges?
Definitely. We offer customization ranging from engraving using our laser-tech engraving to defining of custom features suggested or preferred by our clients. We just require you as our client to contact us directly through our customer support team as you make your order with your desired specifications. We assure and promise to deliver high-quality Enamel Pin Badges according to your design preferences.
2.3 What processes do you follow during customization?
First, you need to contact us through the contact lines displayed on our official Foison Metal website to give us your distinctive idea you have concerning Enamel Pin Badges. Your idea might be related to the size, shape, material and color of your preferred Enamel Pin Badges.
Once you have given us an outline of your favorable Enamel Pin Badge design, we shall proceed to make it a reality by embarking on the design process. Foison Metal will then send you a sample to verify if it’s the right Enamel Pin Badge ordered. After the customization and verification, we will contact you to inform you about the completion of your Enamel Pin Badge order and how it will be delivered to you.
2.4 What do I need to give you before requesting Enamel Pin Badges’ customization?
You need to provide the following before requesting enamel pins customization:
- The number of Enamel Pin Badges you require.
- The customization features you need e.g. the size, color, and material of the Enamel Pin Badges.
- Your name and address information.
- Any other information on your Enamel Pin Badges’ order that you might want to add on.
2.5 What do you work on most during customization of Enamel Pin Badges?
During customization of Enamel Pin Badges, we work on the following:
- Enamel Pin design; the shape, size, thickness, and color
- Color as preferred by the client.
- Printing aspects including graphical elements i.e.: engravings.
- Metal type.
2.6 What surface finishing options do you have for Enamel Pin Badges?
Foison Metal has different surface finishing options for Enamel Pin Badges. Below are some of the surface finishing options we commonly have:
- Laser Engraving: This surface finishing option relies on a laser beam that peels off the metallic surface of the Enamel Pin Badges’ material giving it a polished and smoothing effect. The laser beam acts as a chisel, incising marks. With Laser engraving, the Enamel Pin Badges’ surface becomes good-looking in terms of appearance and aesthetic value.
- Etching: In this, a favorable heat condition or active chemicals are used to inscribe graphical elements on the Enamel Pin Badges’ surface. The heat or chemicals work by creating pores on the Enamel Pin Badges’ surface. It is in these pores that the ink used for installing graphical elements is absorbed.
- Thermal Heat Transfer: We also do surface finishing by passing a heat-activating material over a print head. The coating surface of a thermal paper or heat-activating material eventually turns black after heating. The Enamel Pin Badges’ features are produced when the thermal material turns black.
2.7 Are there any additional features on Enamel Pin Badges?
2.8 How heavy is your Enamel Pin Badge?
The Enamel Pin Badge design has standard average weight. If you wish your Enamel Pin Badge to have a specific weight of your choice, feel free to contact us to specify how we should customize your Enamel Pin Badge in terms of weight. Our customer support team is always readily available and happy to help.
2.9 What shapes do Enamel Pin Badges come with?
We design Enamel Pin Badges in different shapes and sizes. This however depends on customer design specification and preferences. You can visit our official Foison Metal to check the different varieties of Enamel Pin Badges’ shapes and designs we have. You can as well contact our ready and happy to help customer care team to get more information about this.
2.10 Is there a specific color for Enamel Pin?
We do not have a specific standard color for enamel pins. Besides coming in different colors, the enamel pins can be given a color that is customized for a specific client. If you are interested in an enamel pin design color that you cannot see on our official website, contact us on Foison Metal and let us customize your enamel pins according to the color that suits you.
2.11 How long does customization of Enamel Pin Badges take?
The enamel pin customization and design period are dependent on some factors, including the following:
- The Enamel Pin Badges shape: Because some shapes require more time to design than others, the shape that you prefer will determine the customization period of your Enamel Pin Badge order.
- Finishing Options Available: Some finishing options, like etching, require more time than others. This means that the finishing option you desire for your Enamel Pin Badge will also determine the customization period.
- Size of the Enamel Pin Badges: Slightly bigger Enamel Pin Badges will require slightly bigger materials which require more time to customize compared to smaller materials. Therefore, the desired size of the Enamel Pin Badges heavily determines the time taken for customization.
- Size of order: A larger order of Enamel Pin Badges will take a longer time to customize and deliver to a client than a smaller order. The more Enamel Pin Badges to be manufactured and produced the more time it takes before it is delivered to a client.
- Enamel Pin Badges design shapes: sophisticated design shapes will take a longer time to customization due to their complexity. Your preferred shape as a client for your Enamel Pin Badges will determine the customization period of the Enamel Pin Badges.
Our customer support team is always ready and willing to update you on the progress of your Enamel Pin Badges customization. You may reach out to us at Foison Metal in case of any queries relating to customization.
2.12 Which metallic materials are effective in Enamel Pin Badges’ customization?
We at Foison Metal use metals of high quality to make and produce the Enamel Pin Badges to enable a smooth customization process. The most common metals we use are:
- Stainless Steel: Besides being durable and striking and high resistance to corrosion, stainless steel is very brittle, meaning it can be cut in different shapes, depending on the customer specifications.
- Zinc: Since zinc is malleable, it is very effective when it comes to customizing the Enamel Pin Badges in the shape that a client prefers and provides a much longer die life. It is also effective in cases where the clients want 3D designs for their Enamel Pin Badges.
- Brass: Brass is also highly malleable, meaning it can be used to customize different Enamel Pin Badge designs and shapes. In addition, copper is ferromagnetic, a feature that makes it effective for customizing durable and recyclable Enamel Pin Badges.
2.13 What if I do not like my customized Enamel Pin Badges?
You can always send back your already customized Enamel Pin Badges for enhanced customization processes if you feel you do not like the already produced product. You are always advised to contact our customer support team if you feel your Enamel Pin Badges have not been customized the way you’d want them to be. Moreover, we always send the client a sample first for approval before the order is mass-produced and officially shipped.
2.14 How much do you charge for customization of Enamel Pin Badges?
Our reasonable and fair-minded customization prices are openly displayed on our official website at Foison Metal. However, you are always free to contact us directly regarding issues related to customization fees of Enamel Pin Badges.
3.0 Order and Payment
3.1 Can I get Enamel Pin Badges wholesale?
Yes. We at Foison Metal produce Enamel Pin Badges on a wholesale and retail basis. The minimum order you can make is 500 pieces of Enamel Pin Badges. Choose your Favorite Product and Order Now. You need to contact our customer support team if you have inquiries related to Enamel Pin Badges’ wholesale ordering and pricing.
3.2 Will you charge me sales tax if I place an Enamel Pin Badges order?
No, we will not charge you any sales tax if you place your Enamel Pin Badges order with Foison Metal. However, you may be charged Customs Duty and Value-Added Tax (VAT) for every successful order. Visit our website or contact our support team for more information on Enamel Pin Badges’ additional charges on your order.
3.3 Do you have private policies concerning information clients provide when placing orders?
Yes, of course. Besides not allowing the sharing of our client’s personal information with third parties, we are also always determined to ensure your details are kept safe and secure. Our customer support team will explain how our company will collect, store, protect, and utilize personal information provided by our clients.
At Foison Metal we value the information clients provide to us. This is why we guarantee your safety when you place an Enamel Pin Badges’ order.
3.4 What will happen if I order the wrong Enamel Pin Badges by mistake?
Our swift order cancellation process takes less than 24 hours. However, you may incur some charges if you cancel your order after your Enamel Pin Badges have already been manufactured.
You should always keep in touch with our 24/7 available customer support team for any issue related to the cancellation of your orders.
3.5 How can I place an order of Enamel Pin Badges?
Our ordering process is not only seamless but also fast and easy. Simply visit our official Foison Metal website to get a glimpse of our ordering processes to get your desired Enamel Pin Badges. We have a toll-free contact line through which you can always contact our customer support team if you encounter a problem related to placing your Enamel Pin Badges’ order.
3.6 Do I need to have specific information before I place my Enamel Pin Badges’ orders?
Yes, you do. You need to be knowledgeable about the type of product you want to order for us to be able to produce the Enamel Pin Badges of your choice. In addition to that, you have to be aware of our various Enamel Pin Badges’ prices before placing your order.
You should also be aware of the ordering process for your order to be successful and efficient. You will find all this information on our official Foison Metal website or contact our customer support team.
3.7 What is the cost of Enamel Pin Badges?
While we have no fixed price on our Enamel Pin Badges, all our prices are pocket-friendly. Our prices vary from the type of Enamel Pin Badge to the amount of Enamel Pin Badges ordered. We also allow room for negotiations to ensure our clients get quality products that they can easily afford.
Visit our official website, Foison Metal, or you can contact us directly through our service lines for additional information on the cost of your preferred Enamel Pin Badges.
3.8 How is Enamel Pin Badges’ order processed?
After manufacturing, we pack your ordered Enamel Pin Badges in our high-quality packaging materials before we ship them to your preferred destination, based on how you place your order. While we manufacture our products in China, our courier partner companies will ship your Enamel Pin Badges to wherever you are. You will need to ensure that you provide the right information when placing your order for efficient processing and delivery.
3.9 How can I contact you concerning placing my Enamel Pin Badges’ order?
You can contact us directly through our 24/7 customer support team’s service lines openly displayed on our official Foison Metal website. You can also reach us at our official social media pages for more information concerning the placement of orders. Our customer support team is always willing to assist you on matters regarding the placement of your Enamel Pin Badges’ orders.
3.10 How will I be sure that the Enamel Pin Badges I have ordered are the right ones?
We at Foison Metal ensure we design the Enamel Pin Badges that you have specifically requested because we provide different kinds of samples for you to choose from to be sure of the kind of Enamel Pin Badges you want.
In addition, we always keep in touch with the client regarding the customization and order progress by a sample of the product for verification by the client. You need to contact us whenever you fear that the Enamel Pin Badges being produced is not similar to the one you ordered.
3.11 What will happen if I am dissatisfied with the Enamel Pin Badges I have ordered?
We assure you that the Enamel Pin Badges we will manufacture and deliver to you is not only exactly the way you want them to be but also the right one. You can contact us through the website or call the customer support line and we are also very ready to listen to your complaints regarding your Enamel Pin Badges’ order.
3.12 Do you allow partial payments for Enamel Pin Badges?
We at Foison Metal always have room for negotiation when it comes to Enamel Pins Orders’ payment and pricing. Always feel free to contact us through our customer service lines to let us know how you’d wish to process your Enamel Pin Badges payments.
3.13 What payment methods do you recommend for Enamel Pin Badges’ payments?
We accept various reputable payment methods for Enamel Pin Badges’ payments. These payment methods include MasterCard, PayPal, T/T, Online Transfer, Western Union etc. However, you need to contact us if you have your preferred payment method so that we may advise you accordingly.
3.14 Will I be refunded if I miss my Enamel Pin Badges’ delivery?
We assure you that you will never miss any of your Enamel Pin Badges delivery because we shall always keep you in touch by constantly communicating to you about the delivery schedule and processes.
Keep on contacting us once you have placed your order to avoid missing your Enamel Pin Badges’ delivery. However, in case you miss the delivery, you can contact our customer support team for further assistance.
3.15 Do you offer discounts on Enamel Pin Badges?
Of course yes. We always offer remarkable discount offers on our Enamel Pin Badges’ purchases to our clients. Depending on the sizes of your order, you will always enjoy discounts at Foison Metal.
3.16 What are the terms of payment for Enamel Pin Badges?
Our payment terms are openly displayed on our official website page. Visit our website page or directly contact our customer support team for more information related to Enamel Pin Badges’ payment terms.
3.17 Do you accept purchase orders on Enamel Pin Badges?
We at Foison Metal allow purchase orders on every Enamel Pin Badge product. Simply visit our official website page or contact us through our customer support team for more information on Enamel Pin Badge purchase orders.
4.0 Shipping and Delivery
4.1 How long does shipping of Enamel Pin Badges Take?
We deliver sample Enamel Pin Badges within 5-7 days. Our mass delivery takes around 7-10 days. The shipping time for Enamel Pins is averaged at 4-5 working days excluding weekends and holidays. You are allowed to contact us if you have queries related to your Enamel Pin Badges’ shipment.
4.2 What will happen if my Enamel Pin Badges do not reach my location?
While cases of our client’s Enamel Pin Badges not reaching the destined location are very rare, providing the wrong information or loss of products during shipment can result in such cases. However, our customer support team is always ready to assist you in such scenarios.
You need to contact us as soon as you realize your Enamel Pin Badges have not reached your location. We will always keep you in touch with your Enamel Pin Badges’ shipment processes to prevent such occurrences.
4.3 Do you have a specific FedEx account for Enamel Pin Badges shipping?
Of course not, because we use our clients’ FedEx, DHL, TNT, and UPS account numbers to process Enamel Pin Badges’ shipments. You as the client are responsible for the freight charges. However, you can contact us through our customer support team if you have your preferred shipment method for us to assist you accordingly.
4.4 Do you offer international shipment for Enamel Pin Badges?
Although all our high-quality products are manufactured in China, we deliver our Enamel Pin Badges to all parts of the world. Besides being timely, our delivery process is smooth, efficient and affordable.
4.5 What happens during the delivery of Enamel Pin Badges?
After being notified about the start of your Enamel Pin Badges delivery process, you will be notified about the arrival of your Enamel Pin Badges in the location you specified when placing your order. You will then be expected to scan the packaged Enamel Pin Badges to ascertain that it has not been tampered with. The process will end with you signing the delivery record book.
4.6 Do you charge separately the Enamel Pin Badges shipping fee?
Although our Enamel Pin Badges prices commonly incorporate the shipment fee, you may be required at times to pay the shipping fee before your delivery commences. Contact our support center for more information on your Enamel Pin Badges’ shipping charges.
4.7 Who can I contact concerning my Enamel Pin Badges’ shipment?
You can contact our 24/7 Customer Support Team through the toll-free numbers on our official website page. Visit us if you happen to be around our manufacturing site in China. We are always ready to listen to your concerns.
4.8 Should I be worried about my Enamel Pin Badges that are in transit?
You do not have to worry about your Enamel Pin Badges’ package(s) being shipped by Foison Metal because our reliable online tracking systems ensure that you can keep an eye on your Enamel Pin Badges’ order as it is being shipped to your location. Our freight agents will also ensure you are kept in touch regarding your Enamel Pin Badges’ shipment.
4.9 Can I review and change my shipment information after shipping Enamel Pin Badges?
You need to be sure that you have provided the correct shipping information before shipping commences. A client may incur some extra costs if the wrong information is provided that leads the freight agent to deliver to the wrong location.
To prevent such occurrences, please ensure you give the right information before the freight agent starts the shipment process of your Enamel Pin Badges.
4.10 Does shipment of Enamel Pin Badges come with tracking numbers?
Of course yes. This is because the tracking numbers ensure you can keep an eye on the progress of your Enamel Pin Badges’ shipment progress.
4.11 Must I have some documentation for the road freight shipment of my Enamel Pin Badges?
You do not have to hold any documentation for road freight shipment of your Enamel Pin Badges because the freight agent is duly responsible for all the shipment processes.
You only need to provide directions and any other important information that can help the freight agent to deliver your Enamel Pin Badges to your preferred location on the set time frame.
4.12 Do you offer custom warehousing services on Enamel Pin Badges ordered in bulk?
Although we do not offer warehousing services, we can connect you to some of the most reputable warehousing agents who can store your bulk Enamel Pin Badges’ shipment, if you contact us on time to let us know your warehousing concerns.
4.13 What is the role of forwarding agents on my Enamel Pins shipment?
Forwarding agents perform the following roles:
- Forwarding agents assist shipping services providers by advising them on shipping routes and such-like information to enable your Enamel Pin Badges’ order to reach you on time.
- Besides documenting Enamel Pin Badges on transit, forwarding agents perform custom clearing services.
- Because forwarding agents are mandated to be in charge of all goods on transit, they hold the responsibility of providing insurance policies to freight agents.
- Forwarding agents also ensure the correct packaging of your Enamel Pin Badges’ order.
4.14 What factors determine the cost of shipping Enamel Pin Badges?
Factors that determine the cost of shipping your Enamel Pin Badges include but are not limited to the following:
- Quantity of the Enamel Pin Badges being shipped
- The weight of the Enamel Pin Badges being shipped
- The size of the Enamel Pin Badges under shipment
5.0 Return and Replacement
5.1 What procedures must I follow when returning Enamel Pin Badges?
The following are our common procedures for returning Enamel Pin Badges:
- Examination of the Enamel Pin Badges’ packaging to ascertain its originality.
- The Enamel Pin Badges are returned to the manufacturer after we have ascertained that the Enamel Pin Badges are unused.
You might incur additional charges for returning Enamel Pin Badges to cater for production costs.
5.2 Do you limit time for the return of Enamel Pin Badges?
Of course, yes, because a return does not have to take much time after delivery. You should contact us if you have any issues related to returning Enamel Pin Badges within 24 hours.
5.3 Do you offer warranties on Enamel Pin Badges?
Because we guarantee our clients the most genuine Enamel Pin Badges, we offer warranties on all our Enamel Pin Badges.
6.0 Cancellation and Refund
6.1 Can you allow the cancellation of the Enamel Pin Badges I have ordered?
You are allowed to cancel the Enamel Pin Badges you have ordered whenever you feel like cancelling. Our customer support team will assist you to cancel your order if you have some problems with the cancellation.
6.2 Where will I receive my refund after I cancel my Enamel Pin Badges’ order?
We will send your refund to the account number you used to process the payment. You must contact us before the cancellation if you want to receive the refund in an alternative account.
6.3 How can I cancel my Enamel Pins order?
Our online platform features a cancellation option that you can rely on if you want to cancel your Enamel Pins’ order. You are allowed to cancel your order 24 hours after placing the order. You may incur extra charges if you attempt to cancel your order past the 24hours time limit.
6.4 Can I place another Enamel Pins order after cancellation?
You can swiftly place another order if you successfully cancel your previous order. Contact us if you have problems placing another order after cancelling a previous Enamel Pins’ order.
6.5 How long does the refund of Enamel Pin Badges Take?
You should contact our 24/7 customer support team if you want more information about the refund after cancellation of your Enamel Pin Badges’ order.