Premium Quality Metal Address Numbers from the Leading Maker in China
We Distribute Hard Wearing Metal Address Numbers In The World. Foison Metal Ensures To Make Products As Per Your Requirements
Foison Metal Is China’s Biggest Producer Of Multipurpose and Quality Metal Numbers
Foison Metal is the leading contender in the industry that creates superior quality metal address numbers. We deliver high-end items to several small and large businesses within and outside China.
Each day, we continually strive to improve our manufacturing techniques and machines so that we can meet the increasing demand of large metal address numbers in the market. Our products are made from hard wearing materials to ensure their durability.
If you have a design of your choice, you can share it to use through our email. Otherwise, we can make metal house address numbers customized to your business. Our workforce is skilled and talented to draw aesthetic designs.
About Our Service
Our Featured Products
Foison Metal Manufactures The Number One Metal Address Numbers In Terms Of Uniqueness, Customization, and Versatility
Large Metal Address Numbers
Metal Street Address Numbers
Custom Metal Address Numbers
Metal House Address Numbers
KNOW MORE ABOUT US
Foison Metal is the world’s most trusted distributor of metal address numbers. Our metal numbers are available in more personalized designs that embodies your company’s mission and vision.
We are also known for producing a wide range of products made from different materials, such as brass, aluminum, and stainless steel. Beyond that, our team also carves numbers in shapes of your choice.
With the latest technology and machines we have, rest assured that we can provide you with sturdy and long-lasting goods.
Why is Foison Metal product trusted?
What our clients are saying
Foison Metal Is The Largest Distributor Of Metal Address Numbers in China
We work as if we’re business partners. That is why we only deliver metal address numbers that passed our thorough quality inspection. Foison Metal produces incomparable quality of different items. We are passionate and dedicated to meeting or even exceeding your expectations about our products.
Metal Address Numbers Ultimate Guide
1.0 Product Overview
1.1 What are metal address numbers?
Address numbers are metals designed in the shape of numbers that are unique to each building or area, to make it easier to locate a particular building. The number is often a part of a postal address.
1.2 What metals are used to make metal address numbers at Foison Metal?
At Foison Metal, Metal address numbers are made from various high-quality materials. The best materials for making metal address numbers include;
- Stainless steel: stainless steel is the most commonly used material to make Metal address numbers at Foison Metal. This is because of its high corrosion resistance. This feature ensures that it is durable as well as appealing.
- Copper: Though not as common as stainless steel, upon the client’s request, metal address numbers can be produced with copper.
- Zinc alloys and iron: Most metal address numbers are produced using zinc and its alloys. The malleability/ ductility of zinc makes it suitable to curve and shape the Metal address numbers. This reason is why they are used to create 3D designs while the iron is used to create Metal address numbers with 2D simplified designs.
- Brass: Just like copper, this is rarely used but its malleability, workability, and resistance to corrosion, upon the client’s request, Foison Metal can produce Metal address numbers using copper.
1.3 Can you customize metal address numbers to my standards?
Foison Metal offers the best customization services. For customized designs, Foison Metal requires clients to have a specific idea on the design of their metal address numbers should be designed in terms of shape and the general design. Foison Metal ensures the Metal address numbers are designed as per the standards and client’s expectations by doing the following:
- Foison Metal offers top customization services on Metal address numbers that meet customer and clients’ expectations.
- We also have a comprehensive and readily available customer support team to ensure customers get the designs of their choice even though they don’t have a design in mind.
- We also share samples of orders made by customers for them to verify the quality and whether their design features were satisfied on the metal address numbers.
- Foison Metal also lets the clients share their metal address numbers preferences in terms of shape, color, materials, and design.
- Foison Metal makes metal address numbers with different attachment styles to ensure that the clients get Metal address numbers that suit their interests.
- We also do worldwide delivery. Our customers only need to place their metal address numbers’ orders according to their specifications and they get them just wherever they prefer.
1.4 How are metal address numbers made at Foison Metal?
Foison Metal uses some of the best technology to design the metal address numbers as per the customers’ request. Our high-tech technology involves surface treatment processes aimed at achieving an impressive metal address numbers texture.
We also use Ultra Violet, etching, and thermal heat transfer technologies to bring out and draw certain features on the metal address numbers as per the client’s request.
1.5 Why use Stainless Steel, Zinc, and Iron to make metal address numbers at Foison Metal?
These metals are commonly used at Foison Metal because they bring out different features on the metal address numbers. Stainless steel has a long-lasting feature therefore metal address numbers are made durable and made to last longer.
The stainless steel can also be recycled later on even after the metal address numbers are no longer in use. Zinc on the other hand is malleable and easy to shape and therefore can be used to create 3D designs of Metal address numbers.
Iron is majorly used to create 2D designs for Metal address numbers. Here at Foison Metal, you are assured of getting the highest quality of materials to produce and design your metal address numbers at an affordable price.
1.6 Can metal address numbers be engraved at Foison Metal?
Definitely. At Foison Metal, we involve cutting-edge technology in the manufacturing process with laser engraving methods to cleanly engrave the clients’ design on the Metal address numbers.
As per your design options, Foison Metal will provide an engraving method that suits your design choice on the metal address numbers. However, please contact our customer support team in case you have additional inquiries on metal address numbers engraving options.
1.7 What factors should I consider before purchasing metal address numbers from Foison Metal?
- Price: At Foison Metal, we have very fair and reasonable prices for metal address numbers. We focus on the production of Metal address numbers that are of high quality and are reasonably priced.
- Production material: At Foison Metal, we have proven to have the best quality of metals to produce and manufacture metal address numbers. We assure you of high-quality and long-lasting metal address numbers.
- Production methods: we at Foison Metal pride ourselves in having the best production methods and allow our clients to choose their preferred method to manufacture their metal address numbers.
- Customization option: We at Foison Metal boasts of the production of quality metal address numbers that allow our clients to suggest custom designs they would like to have. We also have laser engraving methods that allow metal address numbers to be engraved as part of customization.
1.8 Can metal address numbers be customized at Foison Metal?
We at Foison Metal always ensure that we produce a high-quality standard of metal address numbers which means we offer the best customization services and guarantee delivery as per the client’s customization needs.
1.9 Why is Foison Metal best for the production of metal address numbers?
- We offer premium metal address numbers customization services to ensure we design the best of our client’s designs.
- We also offer the most affordable prices for metal address numbers. Our metal address numbers products also come with impressive discounts and we also allow room for negotiations, especially if you place a bulk order.
- At Foison Metal, we guarantee our clients the most durable and high-quality metal address numbers.
- Although our metal address numbers products are designed and manufactured in China, we do worldwide deliveries using some of the most reputable courier services that are determined to ensure you get your metal address numbers orders at your preferred place and time.
1.10 How can I take care of my metal address numbers?
- You need to clean the tarnish off the metal plating of your metal address numbers using a cloth and polish, preferably jewelry polish.
- You also need to create a cleaning schedule of your metal address numbers. Instead of waiting for the tarnish to pile up, you’d rather clean your Metal address numbers regularly to prevent damage.
- In case you find your metal address numbers have caught onto the mud, food, or any other kind of stains, then wiping it off immediately and gently could help maintain it.
- You could also repair the loose and damaged backing posts of your metal address numbers. This could be by using superglue or hot glue and even soldering for metal backings.
- For metal address numbers, also ensure that you properly store/hang them in a place where they are not prone to scratches and weather discoloring properties.
1.11 What mounting specifications do metal address numbers come with?
Metal address numbers come with various mounting accessories ranging from stud mounts to have a strap. To get more information about mounting specifications and ways, kindly contact us at Foison Metal. Our customer care support is always happy and ready to advise more on it.
1.12 Do metal address numbers from Foison Metal possess any aesthetic value?
Foison Metal designs top-notch metal address numbers of high quality which have high aesthetic value and can be used as gifts or house decorations for a long time.
1.13 What factors determine the cost of metal address numbers at Foison Metal?
All our metal address numbers prices are reasonably fair, but it all depends on various factors including;
- The material used to make the metal address numbers. Being that we can either produce zinc alloys, iron, and stainless-steel metal address numbers, the price is different and all dependent on the material the client wants to use because some metals are more expensive or have less workability. Kindly contact our customer care team for more information.
- The size of the order for the metal address numbers. At Foison Metal we offer discounts according to the size of the order made. For bulky orders, a slightly bigger discount, which is given unlike on a small metal address numbers order.
- The customization process is involved in designing the metal address numbers. Complex customization services are of a higher price than ordinary services. Being that we do not have all the possible designs that a client can choose from for customization on our website, we advise you to contact our customer care team for more information about pricing according to your customization.
2.0 Design and Customization
2.1 What are some of the popular designs for metal address numbers?
Metal address numbers come in multiple designs all dependent on the client’s requests. We have our in-house art team to help clients come up with the best designs. For more information about the popular designs that we have, check photos on our website or kindly contact our customer care team.
2.2 Do you offer customization services on Metal address numbers?
Definitely. We offer different kinds of customization services ranging from engraving using our laser-tech engraving to defining custom features suggested by our clients.
We just require you as our client to contact our customer care team as you make your order with your desired customization specifications. We assure and promise to deliver quality metal address numbers according to your design likes.
2.3 What is your customization process at Foison Metal?
First, you will need to contact us through the contact lines displayed on the official Foison Metal website to give us the unique idea you have concerning metal address numbers.
Your idea must be related to the shape, material, and color of your metal address numbers. Once you have given us an outline of your favorable metal address numbers design, we shall proceed to make it a reality by embarking on our standard design process.
After the customization, we will contact you to inform you about the completion of your metal address numbers order and how it will be delivered to you.
2.4 What information is needed before customization of metal address numbers?
You need to provide the following before requesting metal address numbers customization.
- The number of metal address numbers you require,
- Customization features needed e.g., the size, color, and design
- Your name and address information
- Any other information on your metal address numbers order that you might want to add on.
2.5 What work is involved during the customization of metal address numbers?
During the customization of metal address numbers, we work on the following;
- Metal address numbers design; shape, size, and thickness
- Preferred Color
- Printing aspects including graphical elements i.e.: engravings
- Metal type
2.6 What surface finishing options are available for metal address numbers?
We, Foison Metal offer some of the best surface finishing options for metal address numbers. Below are some of the surface finishing options we commonly have.
- Laser Engraving: This surface finishing option relies on a laser beam that peels off the metallic surface of the metal address numbers material giving it a polished and smoothing effect. With Laser engraving, the metal address numbers’ surface becomes smooth, shiny, and good-looking in terms of appearance/ aesthetic value.
- Etching: In this option, a favorable heat condition or active chemicals are used to inscribe graphical elements on the metal address numbers’ surface. The heat or chemicals work by creating pores on the metal address numbers surface. It is in these pores that the ink used for installing graphical elements is absorbed.
- Thermal Heat Transfer: We also do surface finishing by passing a heat-activating material over a print head. The coating surface of a thermal paper or heat-activating material eventually turns black after heating. The metal address numbers features are produced when the thermal material turns black.
2.7 Do you produce any additional features on metal address numbers?
Yes, we do. Foison Metal provides additional features that relate to the shape, color, thickness, and size of the Metal address numbers. Our in-house art team is always ready to help with any additional designs preferred. You can check on the official Foison Metal website to check our latest design features for the metal address numbers.
2.8 What is the weight of your Metal address numbers?
The metal address numbers design has a standard average weight. If you wish your metal address numbers to have a specific weight of your choice, feel free to contact us to specify how we should customize your Metal address numbers in terms of weight. Our customer support team is always readily available and happy to help.
2.9 What are the shapes of metal address numbers produced at Foison Metal?
We design Metal address numbers in different designs and sizes. This however depends on customer design specification and likes. You can visit the official Foison Metal to check the various metal address numbers shapes we have.
You can as well contact our ready and happy to help the customer care team to get more information on the awesome designs we offer at Foison Metal.
2.10 Is there a specific color for metal address numbers?
We do not have a specific standard color for metal address numbers. Besides coming in different colors, the Metal address numbers can be given a color that is customized for a specific client.
If you are interested in a metal address numbers design color that you cannot see on our official website, contact us on Foison Metal and let us customize your metal address numbers according to the color that best suits you.
2.11 How long does it take to customize Metal address numbers?
The Metal address numbers customization and design period are dependent on some factors, including the following:
- The metal address numbers shape: Some shapes require more time to design than others, the shape that you want will determine the customization period of your metal address numbers order.
- Preferred finishing option: Some finishing options like etching require more time and work than others. This means that the finishing option you desire for your metal address numbers will determine the customization period.
- Size of the Metal address numbers: larger metal address numbers will require more materials which require more time to customize compared to smaller materials. Therefore, the desired size of the metal address numbers heavily determines the time taken for customization.
- Size of order: A larger order of metal address numbers will take a longer time to customize and deliver to a client than a smaller order. Thus, the number of metal address numbers ordered will greatly determine the customization period of the Metal address numbers.
- Metal address numbers design shapes: some numbers have sophisticated design shapes which will take a longer time in customization due to their complexity. The shape you want as a client for your Metal address numbers will determine the customization period of the metal address numbers.
Our customer support team is always ready and willing to update you on the progress of your Metal address number customization. You may reach out to us at Foison Metal in case of any queries relating to customization.
2.12 Which metals are best in metal address numbers customization?
We at Foison Metal use metals of high quality to manufacture and produce the metal address numbers to enable a smooth customization process. The most common metals we use are:
- Stainless Steel: Besides being durable and good-looking, stainless steel is very brittle meaning, it can be easily cut into different shapes, depending on the customer specifications.
- Zinc: since zinc is malleable, it is very effective when it comes to customization of metal address numbers in the shape that a client prefers. It is also effective in cases where the clients request 3D designs of their metal address numbers.
- Brass: Brass is also highly malleable meaning; it can be used to customize different metal address numbers shapes.
- In addition, copper is ferromagnetic, a feature that makes it effective for customizing durable and recyclable metal address numbers.
2.13 What if I do not like the customization on my metal address numbers?
Clients can return customized metal address numbers for enhanced re-customization processes if they are not satisfied with a design. You are always advised to contact our customer support team if you feel your metal address numbers are not customized the way you’d want them to be. Moreover, we always send the client a sample first for approval before the order is officially shipped.
2.14 What is the cost for customization of metal address numbers at Foison Metal?
Our reasonably priced customization prices are openly displayed on our official website at Foison Metal. However, there’s always room for negotiations. Contact us regarding issues related to our customization fees.
3.0 Order and Payment
3.1 Can I purchase metal address numbers wholesale?
Yes, you can. Here at Foison Metal, we offer metal address numbers on wholesale price if the client makes a minimum order of 500 pieces of metal address numbers.
Get well-crafted Metal address numbers customized as per your choice. You will need to contact us through our Customer Support Team if you have inquiries related to metal address numbers wholesale ordering and pricing.
3.2 Will you charge me sales tax if I place a metal address numbers order?
No, we don’t charge our clients sales tax, if you place your metal address numbers order. However, you may be charged Customs Duty and Value-Added Tax (VAT) for every successful order.
Contact our support team for any more information on metal address numbers additional charges on your order to ensure perfection in the ordering and payment process.
3.3 What are your privacy policies on information clients provide when placing orders?
We strictly do not allow the sharing of any personal information with third parties. Foison Metal is also always determined to ensure your details/ information is kept safe and secure.
Our customer support team will explain to you how our company will collect, utilize, store and protect all personal information provided by our clients. At Foison Metal we value the information clients provide to us. This is why we guarantee you safety when you place a metal address numbers order.
3.4 How efficient is your ordering system for metal address numbers?
We are open and reliable for 24 hours every day and our online ordering and payment platform is very fast, easy to use and the client is assured of order accuracy. In addition, our system saves all items added to your cart before even completing your ordering process. We also boast of an efficient online system that features price listings, pictures, and detailed information about our metal address numbers’ products.
3.5 What do I do if I order the wrong metal address numbers?
In the event of placing the wrong order during the online ordering process, not to worry, you can easily cancel your order. Our swift order cancellation process takes less than 24 hours.
A client may incur some extra charges if you cancel your order after the manufacturing and production process of your ordered metal address numbers has already begun. You should regularly keep in touch with our 24/7 available customer support team for any issue related to the cancellation of your orders.
3.6 How do I place an order of metal address numbers at Foison Metal?
You can get your customized metal address numbers with your desired designs and metal types for a unique look by simply visiting our official Foison Metal website to get a glimpse of our step-by-step ordering processes. You could also contact us directly through our toll-free contact line if you encounter a problem related to placing your metal address numbers’ order.
3.7 What information do I need before placing my metal address numbers?
A client needs to have adequate information about the preferred design, color, size, shape, and metal type of product they want to order for us to be able to get you the metal address numbers of your choice.
In addition to that, you have to be aware of our various metal address numbers prices before placing an order. You should also be aware of the ordering process for your order to be successful and efficient.
After manufacture, a client needs to provide information about the location of the delivery destination. Visit our official Foison Metal website for more information on the product.
3.8 What is the cost of metal address numbers at Foison Metal?
We do not have a fixed price for metal address numbers but all our prices are pocket-friendly. Our prices vary from the type of metal address numbers, size, shape, the metal used, to the number of metal address numbers ordered.
There is also room for negotiation of price to ensure our clients get high-quality products that they can easily afford. Visit our official website, Foison Metal, or you can contact us directly through our service lines for additional information on the cost of metal address numbers at Foison Metal.
3.9 How is a metal address number order processed?
After manufacture and production, we pack your ordered metal address numbers in our high-quality packaging materials for protection before we ship them to your preferred destination, based on how you place your order.
While we manufacture our products in China, our courier partner company will ship your metal address numbers to wherever you prefer. You will need to ensure that you provide the right information when placing your order for efficient processing and delivery.
3.10 Who do I contact concerning the placement of my metal address numbers order?
You can contact us directly through our 24/7 customer support team service lines openly displayed on our official Foison Metal website. You can also reach us at our official social media pages for more information concerning the placement of your orders.
Our customer support team is always willing to assist you on matters regarding the placement of your metal address numbers orders.
3.11 How do I ensure to order the right metal address numbers?
Foison Metal is the most trusted metal address numbers supplier and manufacturer and we ensure to design the metal address numbers that you have specifically requested.
In addition, we always keep in touch with the client regarding the customization and order progress by sending photos of the product to ensure client satisfaction. Clients can also ask for free samples of their orders to check for the metal quality and perfection of their product.
You need to contact us whenever you fear that the metal address numbers being produced are not similar to the ones you ordered.
3.12 What should I do if I am dissatisfied with the metal address numbers I ordered?
As the best and finest metal address numbers supplier, Foison Metal assures you that the metal address numbers we will manufacture and deliver to you are not only exactly the way you want them to be but also the right one.
You can contact us through the website or customer support team and we are always very ready to listen to your complaints regarding your metal address numbers order.
3.13 Do you accept partial payments for metal address numbers?
We at Foison Metal always have room for negotiation when it comes to metal address numbers orders’ payment and pricing. Feel free to contact us through our customer service lines to let us know how you’d wish to process your metal address numbers’ payments.
3.14 What payment methods do you recommend for Metal address numbers payments?
We accept various reputable payment methods for Metal address numbers payments. These payment methods include MasterCard, VISA, T/T, Online Transfer, and PayPal. However, you need to contact us if you have your preferred payment method so that we may advise you accordingly.
3.15 Will I be refunded if I miss my metal address numbers delivery?
Cases of missed metal address numbers delivery are rare at Foison Metal because we always keep you in touch by constantly updating you about the delivery schedule and processes.
Contact us regularly once you have placed your order to avoid missing your metal address numbers delivery. However, in case you miss the delivery, you can contact our customer support team for further assistance.
3.17 What are the terms of payment for metal address numbers?
Our payment terms are openly displayed on our official website page. Visit our website page or directly contact us through our customer support team for more information related to metal address numbers payment terms.
3.18 Do you accept purchase orders on metal address numbers?
We at Foison Metal allow purchase orders on every metal address numbers’ product. Simply visit our official website page or contact us directly through our customer support team for more information on metal address numbers purchase orders.
4.0 Shipping and Delivery
4.1 How long does the shipment of metal address numbers take?
We deliver a sample metal address number within 7-10 days. Our mass delivery takes around 12 to 15 days. The shipping time for metal address numbers is averaged at 4 to 5 working days excluding weekends and holidays.
You are allowed to contact us through our customer support team if you have queries related to your metal address numbers shipment.
4.2 What do I do if my metal address numbers do not reach my location?
Cases of our client’s orders not reaching the destined location are very rare but providing the wrong information or loss of products during shipment can result in such cases. However, our customer support team is always ready to assist you in such scenarios.
Contact us as soon as you realize your metal address numbers have not reached your preferred location. We will regularly keep you in touch with your metal address numbers shipment processes to prevent such occurrences.
4.3 Do you have a specific FedEx account for metal address numbers shipment?
At Foison Metal, we use our clients’ FedEx, DHL, TNT, and UPS account numbers to process metal address numbers’ shipments. You as the client are responsible for the freight charges. However, you can contact us through our customer support team if you have your preferred shipment method for us to assist you accordingly.
4.4 Do you offer shipping services for metal address numbers internationally?
Although all our high-quality products are manufactured and produced in China, we deliver our metal address numbers products to all parts of the world. Besides being timely, our delivery process is efficient and affordable.
4.5 What happens during the delivery of metal address numbers?
After being notified about the start of your metal address numbers delivery process, you will be notified about the arrival of your metal address numbers in your preferred location.
You will then be expected to scan the packaged metal address numbers to ascertain that it has not been tampered with. The process will end with you signing the delivery record book.
4.6 Do you charge the metal address numbers shipping fee separately?
Although our metal address numbers prices commonly incorporate the shipment fee, you may be required at times to pay the shipping fee before your delivery commences. Contact our support center for more information on your shipping charges.
4.7 Who can I contact concerning my metal address numbers shipment?
You can contact our Customer Support Team, who are available 24/7 through the toll-free numbers displayed on our official Foison Metal website page. Visit us if you happen to be around our manufacturing site in China. We are always ready to listen to your concerns.
4.8 Can I check up on my metal address numbers that are in transit?
You do not have to worry about your metal address numbers package(s) being shipped by Foison Metal because our reliable online tracking systems ensure you can keep an eye on your metal address numbers order as it is being shipped to your location.
Our freight agents will also ensure you are kept in touch and updated regarding your metal address numbers shipment.
4.9 Can I change my shipment information after shipping metal address numbers?
Make sure that you have provided the correct shipping information before shipping commences because you may incur some extra costs if you provide the wrong information that leads the freight agent to deliver to the wrong location.
To prevent such occurrences, please ensure you give the right information and recheck before the freight agent starts the shipment process of your metal address numbers package(s).
4.10 Does the shipment of metal address numbers have tracking numbers?
Yes, it does. This is because the tracking numbers ensure you can keep an eye on the progress of your metal address numbers order and shipment progress.
4.11 What document should I have for the road freight shipment of my metal address numbers?
You do not need any documentation for road freight shipment of your metal address numbers because the freight agent is fully responsible for all the shipment processes.
You only need to provide directions and other important information that can help the freight agent to deliver your metal address numbers to your preferred location during the promised time frame.
4.12 Do you offer custom warehousing services on metal address numbers ordered in bulk?
Although we do not offer warehousing services, we can connect you to some of the most reputable warehousing agents who can store your bulk metal address numbers packages or shipment. contact us on time to let us know your warehousing concerns.
4.13 What is the role of forwarding agents on my metal address numbers shipment?
Forwarding agents perform the following roles:
- Forwarding agents assist shipping services providers by advising them on shipping routes and such-like information to enable your Metal address numbers to reach you in the promised time frame.
- Besides documenting metal address numbers on transit, forwarding agents perform custom clearing services.
- Because forwarding agents are mandated to be in charge of all goods in transit, they hold the responsibility of providing insurance policies to freight agents.
- Forwarding agents also ensure the correct packaging of your metal address numbers order.
4.14 What factors determine the cost of shipping metal address numbers?
Factors that determine the cost of shipping your metal address numbers include but are not limited to the following:
- Quantity of the metal address numbers being shipped
- The weight of the metal address numbers being shipped
- The size of the metal address numbers under shipment
5.0 Return and Replacement
5.1 What is the return procedure for metal address numbers?
The following are some of our common procedures for returning metal address numbers:
- Examination of the metal address numbers packaging to ascertain its originality
- The metal address numbers are returned to the manufacturer after we have ascertained that they are unused.
You might incur additional charges for returning metal address numbers to cater to production costs.
5.2 What time limit do I have for the return of metal address numbers?
A return does not have to take much time after delivery. You have 24 hours to contact us through our customer support team if you have any issues related to returning Metal address numbers.
5.3 Do you offer warranties on metal address numbers?
Yes. Because we guarantee our clients the finest quality of metal address numbers, we offer warranties on all our metal address numbers products.
6.0 Cancellation and Refund
6.1 Can I cancel the metal address numbers I have ordered?
You are allowed to cancel the metal address numbers you have ordered whenever you feel like canceling. Our customer support team will assist you to cancel your order if you have some problems with the cancellation.
6.2 Where will I receive my refund after the cancellation of the metal address numbers order?
We will send your refund to the account number you used to process the payment. You MUST contact us before the cancellation if you want to receive the refund in an alternative account.
6.3 How do I cancel my metal address numbers order?
Our online platform features a cancellation option that you can rely on if you want to cancel your metal address numbers order. You are allowed to cancel your order 24 hours after placing the order. You may incur extra charges if you attempt to cancel your order past the 24hours time limit.
6.4 Can I place another metal address numbers order after cancellation?
You can easily place another order if you successfully cancel your previous order. Contact us through the website or call the customer support team if you have problems placing another order after the cancellation of a previous metal address numbers order.
6.5 How long do I wait for my refund of metal address numbers?
You should contact us through our 24/7 customer support team if you want more information about the refund of canceled metal address numbers order.