Make An Impact With Our New Best Seller Metal Badge
Foison Metal Creates Metal Badge In Specially Designed Forms And Colors That Are As Distinctive And Unique As Your Product Line
Foison Metal Creates Chances For Entrepreneurs In Wanting To Make A Market Impact
Foison Metal is the market leader in the export of metal crafts and supplies. We have years of experience providing values-delivered, long-lasting metal badges all over the world.
While hearing and seeing any of your requests for the metal badge product you desire and need, we have a fantastic creative team who will provide a wide range of specialized designs.
Working with us will ensure a remarkable finish with your products. We specializes in mass production elevated products using the finest raw materials with picturesque care and quality process.
About Our Service
Our Featured Products
Foison Metal’s Metal Badge Designed Traditionally With The Awesome Creative Thinking Of Our Clients
Soft Enamel Pins
Cheap Enamel Pins
Enamel Pins Bulk
Enamel Pins Set
KNOW MORE ABOUT US
Foison Metal is a manufacturing company in China, specializing in everything from large format printing to small metal badge. Because of our use of cutting-edge technology, we can provide services that traditional offset printers cannot.
We specialize in producing high-quality metal badges for businesses of all sizes, which are an excellent way to advertise brands and gain access to a diverse customer base.
Why is Foison Metal product trusted?
What our clients are saying
As Foison Metal Grows, We Will Be Able To Provide Better Metal Badge For Your Company
The vision of Foison Metal is to provide enhanced products while retaining manufacturing process consistency. We wanted to be a part of your success by establishing a high-class brand for your company. Our passion will always be creating a metal badge that is one-of-a-kind in a modern-day experience.
The Metal Badge Ultimate Guide
1.0 Product Overview
1.1 What is a Metal Badge?
A Metal Badge is a special or distinctive mark, token, or device worn as a sign of allegiance, membership, authority, achievement, etc. it is attached to an item of clothing, often on the lapel. Metal Badges can also be ornamental.
1.2 What variety of metals are used in making Metal Badges?
Foison Metalis makes Metal Badges from many different materials including;
- Stainless Steel: this is the most common metal used to make Metal Badges at Foison Metal because of its high resistance to corrosion. This element ensures that our Metal Badges are durable as well as adorning.
- Copper: It is not as common as stainless steel in making Metal Badges at Foison Metal, but upon a client’s request, Metal Badges can be produced with copper.
- Zinc alloys and Iron: Metal Badges at Foison Metal are also produced using Zinc and its alloys for their resistance to corrosion. Zinc’s malleability makes it suitable to shape Metal Badges according to the client’s preference. They are used to create 3D designs while iron is used to create Metal Badges with 2D simplified designs.
- Brass: This metal is uncommon too in making Metal Badges but with its high malleability, workability, and a client’s preference, Foison Metal uses brass to make Metal Badges.
1.3 Can Metal Badges be customized at Foison Metal?
Yes, they can. Foison Metal requires that a client have specific or preferred colors, sizes, shapes, and metal types of their preferred Metal Badges to get well-designed and well-manufactured products. Foison Metal ensures Metal Badges are designed to the client’s standards and expectations by;
- Foison Metal offers customization services for Metal Badges to meet our customer and clients’ expectations.
- We have a readily available customer support team for our customers. For those with no design of their own, we offer graphic design artwork services for Metal Badges custom designs which are free.
- We also send samples of orders made by customers to them for the verification of the quality and the design before mass production of the Metal Badges.
- Foison Metal also lets the clients share their Metal Badges’ requirements in terms of shape, color, materials, and specific designs.
- Foison Metal makes Metal Badges with many different attachment styles for the client to choose what best suits their interests.
- We also deliver our products worldwide to our client’s preferred location.
1.4 What is the process of making Metal Badges at Foison Metal?
At Foison Metal, Metal Badges are manufactured using the latest technology with standard quality to induce well-designed, well-manufactured, and quality products. The badge’s surface will be set through the standard surface texture treatment process such as; matte, mirroring, brushing, sun blasting, etc.
It is done to make the printing process perfect including; etching, engraving, UV printing, laser printing, etc. The Metal Badges are manufactured from high-graded metal and the surfaces and edges are made smooth according to the client’s preference.
1.5 Why are Stainless Steel, Zinc, and Iron best for my Metal Badges?
Foison Metal mostly uses these three metals to bring out different features on Metal Badges. Stainless steel has a long-lasting feature and its high resistance to corrosion making our Metal Badges very durable. The hardening properties of stainless steel are used in design to reduce the thickness and weight of the Metal Badges.
Stainless steel is also known for its aesthetic appeal and can also be recycled later on even after the Metal Badge is no longer needed. Zinc, on the other hand, protects the metal against unwanted corrosion and is malleable making it easy to shape to create 3D designs of Metal Badges. Iron is commonly used to create 2D designs for Metal Badges at Foison Metal.
1.6 Are Metal Badges good for Engraving?
Yes. Foison Metal uses cutting-edge technology in the manufacturing process with laser engraving methods to cleanly engrave the clients’ preferred design on the Metal Badges. Foison Metal will also provide the engraving method that best suits your design choice on the Metal Badge. For additional inquiries on Metal Badges engraving options please contact our customer support team.
1.7 How can I use a Metal Badge?
Metal badges come with different uses including;
- One can use a Metal Badge as a medium to pass a certain message across.
- Metal Badges are also be used as a brand identifier; in this case, business.
- You can use Metal Badges to show affiliation to a person, team, or even an organization.
- Metal Badges can also be used for decorative purposes; as ornaments.
1.8 Why are Metal Badges important?
- Metal Badges can be used as a decorative or an ornamental element that is attached to clothes or other accessories.
- Metal Badges can also be used as a sense and symbol of achievement; a trophy.
- In business, Metal Badges are used for brand recognition and employee identification.
- Businesses award employees with Metal Badges to bring optimism to the working environment.
1.8 What Factors do I consider before purchasing Metal Badges?
- The Price: At Foison Metal, we have very reasonable prices for Metal Badges so a client is assured of high-quality products with pocket-friendly prices. There’s also always room for negotiation.
- Production Material: At Foison Metal, we have proven to have the finest, high-graded metals to manufacture our best Metal Badges for our clients. Before ordering a client should specify the kind of material they prefer and we assure you of high quality and long-lasting Metal Badges.
- Production Methods: Foison Metal prides itself in its standard production methods and equipment. We allow our clients to choose their preferred method to manufacture their Metal Badges.
- Customization Method: We at Foison Metal process standard Metal Badges that allow our clients to suggest their preferred custom designs. We also have laser engraving as part of our customization process.
1.9 Can I order Customized Metal Badges from Foison Metal?
Yes, you can. We at Foison Metal always ensure high-quality production standards of Metal Badges. We customize and guarantee delivery as per the client’s preferred customization needs.
1.10 Why Foison Metal for my Metal Badges?
- Foison Metal offers the most sought-after Metal Badges customization services to ensure we design your Metal Badge to the best of your preferred design.
- Our premium Metal Badges come with the most affordable prices for our clients. Metal Badges’ prices are negotiable at Foison Metal and also come with discounts especially if you place a bulk order.
- Foison Metal guarantees its clients the most durable and high-quality Metal Badges.
- Our Metal Badges are designed and manufactured in China but we do worldwide deliveries using some of the most reputable courier services that are determined to ensure you get your Metal Badges’ orders just when and where you need them.
1.11 How can I preserve my Metal Badges?
- You need to regularly wipe the tarnish off the metal plating of your Metal Badges using a soft cotton cloth and preferably a jewelry polish.
- You will also need to make a cleaning schedule of your Metal Badges. Do not wait for the tarnish to pile up, clean your Metal Badges habitually to prevent it.
- If you find your Metal Badges have caught onto any other kind of stains, then wiping it off straight away and gently could help conserve it.
- You could also repair the loose and damaged backing posts of your Metal Badges. This could be by using superglue or hot glue and even soldering for metal backings.
- For Enamel Pin Badges, also ensure that you properly store them in a place where they are not prone to scratches and weather discoloring properties.
1.12 Do Metal Badges come with specific mounting specifications?
Different Metal Badges come with different mounting accessories ranging from locking pin backs to having an adhesive backing. To get more information about Metal Badges’ mounting specifications kindly contact us at Foison Metal. Our 24/7 customer support team is always happy and ready to advise you more on it.
1.13 Do your Metal Badges have any aesthetic value?
Foison Metal, design top-level Metal Badges which in turn have high aesthetic value. Our Metal Badges can be used as gifts to loved ones, as well as honorary medals of achievement in institutions, organizations, or businesses.
1.14 What is Foison Metal’s Metal Badge’s price range?
Our Metal Badges’ prices are fair and pocket-friendly. The various factors we consider to determine the prices of our Metal Badges include;
- The material used to make the Metal Badges. We produce zinc alloys, iron, and stainless steel Metal Badges and all prices are dependent on the material the client prefers to use. Kindly contact our customer care team for more information.
- The amount of Metal Badges ordered. At Foison Metal we offer discounts according to the size of the order a client makes. For bulky orders, a higher discount is given unlike on a small Metal Badges order.
- The customization process is involved in designing our Metal Badges. We have countless designs that our clients can choose from for customization, we advise you to contact us directly through our customer care team for more information about pricing according to your customization.
2.0 Design and Customization
2.1 What are the designs that come with Metal Badges?
Metal Badges come in multiple designs and shapes all dependent on the client’s requests and preferences. For more information about the sought-after designs we have, kindly contact our customer support team.
2.2 Do you customize Metal Badges?
Yes, we do. We offer customization ranging from engravings, using our laser-tech engraving to defining custom features suggested or preferred by our clients. To communicate, contact us directly through our customer support team to make your order with your desired specifications.
2.3 What is the procedure for customization?
The first step is to contact us through the contact lines displayed on our official Foison Metal website to give us the details and designs you have concerning your Metal Badges. Your details have to be related to the size, shape, material, and color of your preferred Metal Badges.
Once you have given us an outline of your Metal Badges’ design, we proceed to make it a reality by embarking on the design process. Foison Metal will then send you a sample to verify if it’s the right Metal Badge ordered. After the customization and verification, we will contact you to inform you about the completion of your Metal Badge order and how it will be delivered to you.
2.4 What do I need to provide before requesting Metal Badges’ customization?
The information you need to provide before requesting Metal Badges’ customization:
- The number of Metal Badges to be produced.
- The customization features are satisfactory to you e.g., the size, color, and material of the Metal Badges.
- Your name and address information.
- Any other information on your Metal Badges order that you might want to add on.
2.5 What do you major in during customization of Metal Badge?
During the process of customization of Metal Badges, we work on the following:
- The Metal Badges’ design; the shape, size, thickness, and color
- The color is specified by the client.
- Printing aspects including graphical elements i.e.: engravings.
- The Metal type.
2.6 What surface finishing options do you provide for Metal Badges?
We, Foison Metal have different surface finishing options to choose from for Metal Badges. Below are some common surface finishing options at Foison Metal;
- Laser Engraving: This surface finishing option relies on a laser beam that peels off the metallic surface of the Metal Badges’ material giving it a polished and smooth look. The laser beam acts as a chisel, incising marks. With Laser engraving, your Metal Badges’ surface becomes good-looking in terms of its presentation and aesthetic value.
- Etching: In this option, a favorable heat condition or active chemicals are used to inscribe graphical elements on the Metal Badges’ surface. The heat or chemical works by creating pores on the surface of the Metal Badge. It is in these pores that the ink used for installing graphical elements is absorbed.
- Thermal Heat Transfer: We also do surface finishing by passing a heat-activating material over a print head. The coating surface of a thermal paper or heat-activating material eventually turns black after heating. The Metal Badges’ features are produced when the thermal material turns black.
2.8 What additional features do you put on the Metal Badges?
We at Foison Metal provide additional features that relate to the shape, color, thickness, and size of your Metal Badges. It depends on the client’s choice to add features or not on the Metal Badge. You can check on our official Foison Metal website to find our latest and finest design features for the Metal Badges.
2.9 How hefty are your Metal Badges?
The Metal Badge design has a standard average weight. If you prefer your Metal Badge to have a specific weight, feel free to contact us to specify how we should customize your Metal Badge’s weight. Our customer support team is always readily available and happy to help.
2.10 What different shapes of Metal Badges are there?
We design our Metal Badges in many different shapes and sizes. What we produce depends on our customer’s design specifications and preferences. Visit our official Foison Metal to check the different varieties of Metal Badges’ shapes and designs we manufacture. Please contact our customer care team to get more information about this.
2.11 Are Metal Badges produced in one color?
There’s no specific standard color for Metal Badges at Foison Metal. Metal Badges come in different colors; we customize the Metal Badge’s color according to a client’s specifications. If you are interested in a Metal Badge design color that is not on our official website, contact us on Foison Metal and give us your specifications.
2.12 How long does it take to customize Metal Badges?
The Metal Badges’ customization and design time is dependent on some factors including;
- The Shape of the Metal Badges: Because some shapes require more time and attention to design than others, the shape that you prefer will determine the customization period of your Metal Badge order.
- Finishing Options Required: Finishing options, like etching, require more time than others. This means that the finishing option you desire for your Metal Badge will also determine how long it takes to customize.
- The Size of your Metal Badges: Larger Metal Badges will require more materials which in turn require more time to customize compared to smaller materials. Your desired size of the Metal Badges heavily determines the time taken for customization.
- The Size of your order: The more the Metal Badges are to be manufactured and produced the more time it takes before it is delivered to a client.
- The design of the Metal Badges: Sophisticated design shapes will take a longer time to customization due to their complexity. Your preferred shape as a client for your Metal Badges will determine the customization time of the Metal Badges.
Our customer support team is always ready and willing to update you on the progress of your Enamel Pin Badges customization. You may reach out to us at Foison Metal in case of any queries relating to customization.
2.13 Which are the best materials for Metal Badges’ customization?
Foison Metal uses high-quality materials to make and produce our Metal Badges to enable a smooth customization process. The most common metals we use include;
- Stainless Steel: This material is known for its durability and striking high resistance to corrosion, stainless steel is very brittle, meaning it can be cut in different shapes, depending on the customer specifications.
- Zinc: Zinc is VERY malleable; therefore, it is effective when it comes to customizing your Metal Badges in any shape that a client prefers and provides a much longer die life. It is also effective in cases where the clients want 3D designs for their Metal Badges.
- Brass: Brass is also highly malleable, meaning it is best used in customizing many different Badge designs and shapes. In addition, copper is ferromagnetic, a feature that makes it effective for customizing durable and recyclable Metal Badges.
2.14 What if I do not like my customized Metal Badges?
Clients are allowed to send back their already customized Metal Badges for enhanced customization processes if you do not like the already produced product. Contact our customer support team if you feel your Metal Badges are not customized according to your preferences. Moreover, we always send a sample to the client for approval before the order is mass-produced and officially shipped.
2.15 What is the price for customization of Metal Badges at Foison Metal?
Our customization prices are openly displayed on our official website at Foison Metal. However, you should feel free to contact us directly regarding issues related to our customization fees of Metal Badges.
3.0 Order and Payment
3.1 Do you sell Metal Badges wholesale?
Foison Metal produces and sells Metal Badges on both wholesale and retail basis. The minimum order you can make is 500 pieces of Metal Badges for wholesale. Choose your Favorite Product and Order Now. You need to contact our customer support team for your inquiries related to Metal Badges’ wholesale ordering and pricing.
3.2 Is there sales tax if I place a Metal Badges’ order?
We do not charge you any sales tax if you place your Metal Badges’ order at Foison Metal. However, you may be charged Custom Duty and Value-Added Tax (VAT) for every successful order. Visit our website or contact our support team for more information on Metal Badges’ additional charges on your order.
3.3 What are your privacy policies on the information I provide when placing an order?
We strictly DO NOT share any of our client’s personal information with third parties; we are also always determined to ensure your details are kept safe and secure. Contact our customer support team for information on how our company will collect, store, protect, and utilize personal information provided by our clients. At Foison Metal we value the information clients provide to us. This is why we guarantee your safety when you place your Metal Badges order.
3.4 Is your ordering system for Metal Badges efficient?
Foison Metal is open and reliable for 24 hours every day. Our online ordering and payment platform is very quick and easy to use, seamless, efficient, and secure. Our customer support is always on the line to pick your call.
In addition, our system saves all the items you add to your cart before even completing your ordering process. We also brag of an efficient online system that features price listings and information about our Metal Badges’ Products and ordering process.
3.5 What do I do if I order the wrong Metal Badges?
As our clients can easily cancel their order if you place a wrong order on our online ordering platform. Our swift order cancellation process takes less than 24 hours. However, you may incur some charges if you cancel your order after your Metal Badges have already been manufactured.
Keep in touch with our 24/7 available customer support team for any issue related to the cancellation of your orders.
3.6 How do I place an order of Metal Badges?
Our ordering process is fast and easy. Simply visit our official Foison Metal website to get a glimpse of our ordering processes to get your preferred Metal Badges. We have a toll-free contact line through which you can always contact our customer support team if you encounter a problem related to placing your Metal Badges order.
3.7 What information do I need before placing my Metal Badges’ orders?
You need to be knowledgeable about the type of product you want us to use to produce the Metal Badges of your choice. You will also have to be aware of our various Metal Badges’ prices before placing your order.
Be aware of the ordering process for your order to be successful and efficient. You will find all this information on our official Foison Metal website or contact our customer support team.
3.8 What is the price for Metal Badges at Foison Metal?
We have no fixed price on our Metal Badges but all our prices are very pocket-friendly. Our prices vary from the type of Metal Badge to the number of Metal Badges ordered.
There’s also room for negotiations to ensure our clients get high-quality and affordable products. Visit our official website, Foison Metal, or you can contact us directly through our service lines for additional information on the cost of your preferred Metal Badges.
3.9 How will my Metal Badges’ order be processed?
After manufacture, we pack your Metal Badges in our high-quality packaging materials before we ship them to your preferred destination, based on how you place your order.
Although we manufacture our products in China, our courier partner companies will ship your Metal Badges to wherever you prefer. You will need to ensure that you provide the right information when placing your order for efficient processing and delivery.
3.10 Who do I contact to place my Metal Badges’ order?
Contact us directly through our 24/7 customer support team’s service lines openly displayed on our official Foison Metal website. You can also reach us at our official social media pages for more information concerning the placement of your orders. Our customer support team is always willing to assist you on matters regarding the placement of your Metal Badges’ orders.
3.11 How do I ensure that the Metal Badges I have ordered are the right ones?
Foison Metal will ensure we design the Metal Badges according to your specifications. We provide different kinds of samples for you to choose from to be sure of the kind of Metal Badges you want.
In addition, we always keep in touch with the client regarding the customization and order progress by sending a sample of the product for verification by the client. You need to contact us whenever you fear that the Metal Badges being produced are not similar to the ones you ordered.
3.12 Who do I contact if I am dissatisfied with the Metal Badges I receive?
Foison Metal ensures that the Metal Badges we manufacture and deliver to you are exactly what you ordered. You can contact us through the website or call the customer support line and we are also very ready to listen to your complaints regarding your Metal Badges’ order.
3.13 Can I make my payments for Metal Badges partially?
Foison Metal always has room for negotiation when it comes to Metal Orders’ payment and pricing. Clients should contact us through our customer service lines to let us know how they wish to process their Metal Badges payments.
3.14 What payment methods can I use for my Metal Badges’ payments?
Foison Metal accepts various reputable payment methods for Metal Badges’ payments. These payment methods include MasterCard, PayPal, T/T, Online Transfer, Western Union, etc. However, you need to contact us if you have your preferred payment method so that we may advise you accordingly.
3.15 Do I get a refund for a missed Metal Badges delivery?
We assure you that you will never miss any of your Metal Badges’ delivery because we always keep you in touch by constantly communicating to you about the delivery schedule and processes.
Keep on contacting us once you have placed your order to avoid missing your Metal Badges’ delivery. However, in case you miss the delivery, you can contact our customer support team for further assistance.
3.16 What are the terms of payment for Metal Badges at Foison Metal?
Our payment terms are openly displayed on our official website page. Visit our website page or directly contact our customer support team for more information related to Metal Badges’ payment terms.
3.17 Do you accept purchase orders on Metal Badges?
We at Foison Metal allow purchase orders on every Metal Badge product. Simply visit our official website page or contact us through our customer support team for more information on Metal Badge purchase orders.
4.0 Shipping and Delivery
4.1 How long will my shipment of Metal Badges take to arrive?
We deliver a sample of your Metal Badges within 5-7 days. After verification, our mass delivery takes around 7-10 days. The shipping time for Metal Badges is averaged at 4-5 working days excluding weekends and holidays. You are allowed to contact us if you have queries related to your Metal Badges’ shipment.
4.2 What do I do if my Metal Badges do not get to my location?
While cases of our client’s Metal Badges not reaching the destined location are very rare, providing the wrong information or loss of products during shipment can result in such cases. However, our customer support team is always ready to assist you in such scenarios.
You need to contact us as soon as you realize your Metal Badges have not reached your location. We will always keep you in touch with your Metal Badges’ shipment processes to prevent such occurrences.
4.3 Do you have a specific FedEx account for Metal Badges shipping?
Foison Metal uses our clients’ FedEx, DHL, TNT, and UPS account numbers to process Metal Badges’ shipments. The client is responsible for the freight charges. Contact us through our customer support team if you have your preferred shipment method for us to assist you accordingly.
4.4 How far can you deliver my Metal Badges’ shipment?
Foison Metal is based and manufactures high-quality products in China, but we deliver our Metal Badges to all parts of the world. Besides being timely, our delivery process is smooth, efficient, and affordable.
4.5 What is the delivery process of Metal Badges?
After being notified about the start of your Metal Badges delivery process, you will be notified about the arrival of your Metal Badges in the location you specified when placing your order. You will then be expected to scan the packaged Metal Badges to ascertain that it has not been tampered with. The process will end with you signing the delivery record book.
4.6 Do you charge the shipping fee separately?
Although our Metal Badges prices commonly incorporate the shipment fee, you may be required at times to pay the shipping fee before your delivery commences. Contact our support center for more information on your Metal Badges’ shipping charges.
4.7 Who do I contact concerning my Metal Badges’ shipment?
You can contact our 24/7 Customer Support Team through the toll-free numbers on our official website page. Visit us if you happen to be around our manufacturing site in China. We are always ready to listen to your concerns.
4.8 Should I worry about my Metal Badges that are in transit?
You do not have to worry about your Metal Badges’ package(s) being shipped by Foison Metal because our reliable online tracking systems ensure that you can keep an eye on your Metal Badges’ order as it is being shipped to your location. Our freight agents will also ensure you keep in touch regarding your Metal Badges’ shipment.
4.9 Can I change my shipment information after shipping Metal Badges?
You need to be sure that you have provided the correct shipping information before shipping commences. A client may incur some extra costs if the wrong information is provided that leads the freight agent to deliver to the wrong location. To prevent such occurrences, please ensure you give the right information before the freight agent starts the shipment process of your Metal Badges.
4.10 Can I track my Metal Badges’ shipment?
Of course, yes. The shipment has tracking numbers that ensure you can keep an eye on the progress of your Metal Badges’ shipment progress.
4.11 Is there any documentation I should have for the road freight shipment of my Metal Badges?
You do not have to hold any documentation for road freight shipment of your Metal Badges because the freight agent is duly responsible for all the shipment processes. You only need to provide directions and any other important information that can help the freight agent to deliver your Metal Badges to your preferred location on the set time frame.
4.12 Can I get custom warehousing services for my Metal Badges ordered in bulk?
Although we do not offer warehousing services, we can connect you to some of the most reputable warehousing agents who can store your Metal Badges’ shipment, contact us on time to let us know your warehousing concerns.
4.13 What do Forwarding Agents do for my Metal Badge shipment?
Forwarding agents perform the following roles:
- Forwarding agents assist shipping services providers by advising them on shipping routes and such-like information to enable your Metal Badges’ order to reach you on time.
- Besides documenting Metal Badges on transit, forwarding agents perform custom clearing services.
- Because forwarding agents are mandated to be in charge of all goods on transit, they hold the responsibility of providing insurance policies to freight agents.
- Forwarding agents also ensure the correct packaging of your Metal Badges’ order.
4.14 What factors do you consider for the cost of shipping Metal Badges?
Factors that determine the cost of shipping your Metal Badges include but are not limited to the following:
- Quantity of the Metal Badges being shipped
- The weight of the Metal Badges being shipped
- The size of the Metal Badges under shipment
5.0 Return and Replacement
5.1 What is the process of returning Metal Badges?
The following are our easy procedures for returning Metal Badges:
- Examination of the Metal Badges’ packaging to ascertain its originality.
- The Metal Badges are returned to the manufacturer after we have ascertained that the Metal Badges are unused.
You might incur additional charges for returning your Metal Badges to cater to production costs.
5.2 What is the time limit for the return of Metal Badges?
A return does not have to take much time after delivery. You should contact us if you have any issues related to returning your Metal Badges within 24 hours after delivery.
5.3 Do you offer warranties on Metal Badges?
Because we guarantee our clients the most genuine Enamel Pin Badges, we offer warranties on all our Metal Badges.
6.0 Cancellation and Refund
6.1 Can I cancel Metal Badges I already ordered?
You are allowed to cancel the Metal Badges you have ordered whenever you feel like canceling. Our customer support team will assist you to cancel your order if you have some problems with the cancellation.
6.2 Where do I get my refund after I cancel my Metal Badges’ order?
We will send your refund to the account number you used to process the payment. You must contact us before the cancellation if you want to receive the refund in an alternative account.
6.3 How can I cancel my Metal Badges’ order?
Our online platform features a cancellation option that you can rely on if you want to cancel your Metal Badges’ order. You are allowed to cancel your order 24 hours after placing the order. You may incur extra charges if you attempt to cancel your order past the 24hours time limit.
6.4 Can I place a different Metal Badge order after cancellation?
You can place another order if you successfully cancel your previous order. Contact us if you have problems placing another order after canceling a previous Metal Badge order.
6.5 How long till I get my refund?
You should contact our 24/7 customer support team if you want more information about the refund after the cancellation of your Metal Badges’ order.