Chinese Manufacturer Producing Premium Metal Barcode Tags For Wholesale
At Foison Metal, we take pride in being the most reliable and trusted wholesale manufacturer of customized metal barcode tags and labels with exceptional quality and effective personalized solutions to b2b clients across various industries. We consistently deliver:
Utilizing Outstanding Design & Quality Material
Metal barcode tags are produced using durable base material that ensures longevity. Custom designs and prints can be laser engraved which can be colored in black or any vibrant color to achieve maximum clarity. We also use techniques like laser engraving, chemical etching, and UV printing to ensure design durability and high visibility.
Foison Metal creates custom-made metal barcode tags & aluminum barcode labels with custom text and original artwork.
Metal QR Code Tags
Anodized Aluminum Asset Tags
Stainless Steel Barcode Tags
Aluminum Barcode Tags
Metal Barcode Asset Tags
QR Code Metal Tags
Why Choose Foison Metal
Basic Production Processes
Below is the list of production processes that are used to create your customized barcode tags.
Send a Design
Custom Colors Options
Surface Finish Options
Excellent Custom Solutions
Our team has extensive knowledge and experience in mass-producing custom-made metal barcode tags. We believe that every business has its own distinct needs which is why we offer a wide array of customization, including various shapes, sizes, materials, and finishes. The base material can be customized too according to the application needed. We offer durable materials like stainless steel, aluminum, and brass.
Our custom service option gives you complete access to fully customize your design with unlimited design possibilities. However, we can provide design assistance when needed. We provide a wide array of custom options for mass-producing aluminum barcode labels that can contribute effectively to the long-term success of your business.
Surface Content On Different Production Process
Hight Light Product Details
It is used to permanently mark your custom logo, numbers, texts, and other graphics on your metal barcode tags with corrosion resistance properties.
This surface technique creates unique patterns or scratches that are visually appealing. The brushing technique also increases surface durability.
This surface technique creates design markings that are durable and long-lasting. Stamping allows intricate designs to be imprinted with ease.
This surface method gives a vibrant and eye-catching metallic appearance to the surface material with added corrosion resistance properties.
The UV printing technique produces sharp, vibrant, and high-resolution prints resulting in excellent image quality and color saturation.
Foison Metal Manufactures Metal Barcode Tags With Outstanding Resilience & Design Accuracy
Here at Foison Metal, we create metal barcode tags to be of your exact liking where the base material withstands extreme weather conditions, with an added surface coating to further protect the metal surface against premature corrosion and tarnishing. We make every effort to meet your design expectations with our excellent manufacturing techniques that effectively replicate your design no matter how simple or complex it is.
Here are a few of the certifications we have that attest to our dependability in creating 100% strong custom metal tags that can be made in large quantities:
What our clients are saying
Ready to get started?
FAQs & Ultimate Guide
1. Does metal barcode label packaging include mounting parts or attachments?
Upon your request, we can include custom attachments to your metal barcode labels. Our standard attachment for labels is a strong adhesive, but if you opt for a different attachment, please do let us know. We’ll quote your attachment based on the material used and quantity.
2. What are the benefits of barcode labels?
Barcode labels are both cost-effective and reliable in terms of eliminating possible human errors in data checking and quick turnaround time on data entry or retrieval.
3. Is a down payment necessary for my order of metal barcode tags?
Yes, we do need at least a 30% down payment before production. Before your items are shipped, the remaining 70% must be settled. You don’t need to worry because we regularly communicate with you to keep you informed about the status of your orders.
4. Are your goods sold outside of the company?
We have no connections to businesses based in or outside of China. We don’t sell stock items because we are a direct Chinese manufacturer of customized metal products.
5. What should I do if some of my custom metal barcode tags are broken?
We have yet to experience such a thing, with the aid of our quality assurance team. To resolve this, however, you can always email us and provide evidence of the sent-out defective goods.