Chinese Manufacturer Of Unique Custom Made Metal Clothing Tag
Foison Metal is a Chinese manufacturer of custom-made metal clothing tags and other promotional metal items. We have been in the industry for more than 10 years gaining the trust of international and local clients in mass-production. Our company provides services that include:
Advanced Method Used
For Metal Tags
As a supplier and manufacturer of metal clothing tags, we can reliably produce metal tags that satisfy your needs. A variety of techniques, such as engraving, embossing, laser printing, and digital coloring are used to print your designs that guarantee durability and visibility.
Foison Metal creates distinctively styled metal clothing tags that are incredibly durable.
Metal Labels For Clothing
Custom Metal Tags For Clothing
Custom Metal Logo Tags For Clothing
Metal Name Tags For Clothing
Engraved Metal Clothing Tags
Metal Tag On Clothes
Why Choose Foison Metal
Basic Production Processes
Below is the list of production processes that are used to create your customized metal tags.
Custom Colors Options
Surface Finish Options
Client Satisfaction Achieved
We offer various customization options for producing your metal clothing tags to meet your design satisfaction. Based on your designs, we can provide suggestions to further enhance them with different plating or surface textures. Surface textures such as satin-like and mirror-like finish are the two most popular textures used in enhancing the design for metal clothing labels.
Additionally, customized samples are provided upon your request to check for design and material quality. You can request different plating or different textures on your clothing labels to see which one looks best with your designs.
Surface Content On Different Production Process
Hight Light Product Details
Metal tags are given a satin finish using this technique, which also improves the surface’s resistance to corrosion and wear.
By using this technique, design sturdiness that can withstand corrosive and tarnishing environments is guaranteed. This surface technique creates a raised or recessed appearance.
The metal tag surface is aesthetically pleasing, vibrant, and has additional corrosion-resistance qualities because of this surface technique. The metal tag surface has additional corrosion-resistance properties in addition to being aesthetically pleasing and vibrant thanks to this surface technique.
This method is used to apply vivid colors that will stay for 3-5 years. This surface method offers a high-quality print with corrosion resistance properties.
This surface process improves the overall quality of metal clothing tags and increases their durability against corrosion, tear, and wear. Famous platings that includes gold, silver, and brass are available.
Foison Metal Produces Excellently Designed Metal Clothing Tags With Extreme Durability
Here at Foison, we create metal clothing tags to your exact specification and design. These metal clothing tags have a smooth and durable finish, with strong vivid colors applied. The final coating is applied to ensure that these clothing tags will last for years without breaking or tearing.
Here are a few of the accreditations attesting to our competence in creating sturdy metal clothing tags that can be individually customized in large quantities:
What our clients are saying
Ready to get started?
FAQs & Ultimate Guide
1. How much does making a metal tag sample cost?
The customized sample cost depends on the number of samples required, the material, and the production process used for your designs. We also offer 15-20 pcs of generic samples for free.
2. When the first metal clothing tags are finished, could we see some pictures?
Sure, we keep in touch with you regularly to give you updates on your orders. You can always request pictures or videos during production time.
3. What file type should we send for our designs?
We require you to send your vectorized designs in PDF, AI, ESP, CDR, or the original PSD files.
4. What is the accepted payment method?
We accept payment through Paypal, Payoneer, or Master Card. We require you to send 30% as an initial payment to secure your orders and the remaining 70% will be settled once your orders are ready for shipment.
5. Do you offer membership?
We don’t have membership plans. If this is a repeat order within the 2-year timeframe, you no longer need to pay for the design mold.