The Best Choice to Have Your Metal Membership Cards Personalized
Foison Metal Specializes in Personalizing Metal Membership Cards to Perfectly Ensure the Exclusivity You and Your Business Require
Foison Metal Dominates the Market in Product Innovation that Makes You Stand-Out
Foison Metal manufactures high-quality items that are adapted to your unique and changing requirements. We can undoubtedly assist our clients in attracting more customers and making an impression.
You will never go back to paper membership cards once you switch to our metal membership cards! Furthermore, Foison Metal specializes in customizing membership cards to achieve the level of exclusivity you demand.
Adding your own design to your membership cards is the ultimate display of luxury. This small detail adds a personal touch to your membership cards, ensuring that the receiver is a proud ambassador and member of your company.
About Our Service
Our Featured Products
Foison Metal’s Metal Membership Cards Meet the Highest Standards, Tailored for Your Precise Needs
Metal Membership Cards for Cafe Shop
Personalized Metal Membership Cards
Aluminum Membership Cards
Luxury Metal Membership Cards
Know More About Us
We’re here to assist our customers in designing their own metal membership cards and making the procedure as simple as possible.
No one else can match our straightforward pricing, we guarantee. Furthermore, Foison Metal boasts one of the industry’s fastest turnaround times.
Orders for Metal Membership Cards normally take 7-9 working days to make and 2 days to ship globally via express couriers.
Why is Foison Metal product trusted?
Tag Application for leading brands
What our clients are saying
Foison Metal is the Leading Manufacturer of Metal Membership Cards in the Market
Foison Metal leads the industry in product innovation to make you and your brand stand out. Our company can help you develop our clients’ existing metal membership cards to become unforgettable ones. Moreover, Foison Metal has the broadest range of metals and card finishes. Be unique with Foison Metal.
The Metal Membership Card Ultimate Guide
1.0 Product Overview
1.1 What is a Metal Membership Card?
Metal membership cards are great for all kinds of businesses and establishments. These customized metal cards are made more durable because of their metal composition.
So you can have any business card or credit card look alike.This gives the client great value and worth for their money. Foison Metal has an automated working system which makes the service fast, easy and affordable. It is a metal concept membership card composed of either stainless steel and aluminum. Membership cards are traditionally made from plastic, paper, or composite card.
A metal membership card is something different. It shares the same information and is just as convenient as a traditional membership card. It’s compact and simple to produce. Unlike plastic, stainless steel can be cleaned with any metal polish. Metal membership cards are also available in shapes other than conventional flat cards.
With three standard sizes, this Metal Membership Card can be used as made to measure for business cards, it has an impact strength in the range of 0.15-0.25MM thickness, after shaping processing, can be treated with a polished, mirror finish, brushed finish, anodizing, etc. The backside can be creased or embossed with any patterns based on the customers’ demand on the surface of the card.
1.2 Why choose metal membership cards?
Metal membership cards are more likely to be recognized because of their durable properties. It doesn’t degrade as quickly as paper cards do. It can also be used as a key, key chain, or other items making it more versatile.
Metal membership cards are often used for business and corporate purposes. It is also widely used for VIP discounts and member cards if organizers want to make their events more memorable by giving their attendees products that have value to them.
Metal cards have the following features:
- Durable – As mentioned above, metal cards are more frequently used as a membership card or a key. The durability of these materials makes it a suitable option for events that will involve a lot of people. Changing out a membership card will be for the best instead of using paper cards which are easily lost.
- Easily Engraved – Personalized metal membership cards can easily be engraved with just a few strokes from any writing instrument.
1.3 Why are metal membership cards better than traditional paper cards?
Metal cards are better than paper cards, and for the following reasons:
Metal cards are more durable. With standard paper business cards, the front and back of the card can be easily scratched by the magnetic reader in retail POS systems. That means that you’ll have to replace worn-out cards more often. If you order a custom metal membership card from foisonmetal.com, it will have durable magnetic stripes and raised-printed characters that don’t easily scratch at all. And the surface is still as smooth as plastic, so it does not affect the reading of your ID card.
Metal cards have a longer lifespan. They are not only more resistant to wear and tear but also to bad weather conditions.
1.4 What is a personalized metal membership card?
Personalized metal membership cards are a creative way to welcome customers and give them a memorable moment. Uniquely designed membership cards can make an impression on people, it can become an attraction that can retain customers. It may be because the custom-made membership card is made by hand and has a unique design with the company logo, which is unique and valuable.
Today in society, many people are choosing a metal to represent their unique designs. Metal membership cards have symbols and designs that are special and personal to some, which are more compelling than a simple plastic or paper card. As the craft of metal has increased in modern society, so has the use of metal membership cards. Designing a special metal membership card for any purpose is easy to do in just a few minutes.
The process of producing customized metal membership cards in general:
- First, we will make a sample, as usual, the customer chooses the sample online, confirms the sample, and obtains the confirmation number, data to provide handover.
- We will finish the card according to your design, and hand over a sample to you for confirmation.
- Once confirmed, we will arrange the have production.
- Delivery to you.
- Received and used by you.
1.5 What specific way can I use metal membership cards?
Business cards are a crucial marketing tool that aids in the recall of you and your company. They are crucial in developing a solid relationship with clients for many small firms.
Although traditional business cards are still a very popular choice, there is a new trend of customized metal membership cards entering the market of business cards. Here are some of the reasons why businesses should consider using metal membership cards as their business cards.
In the world of business cards, metal membership cards offer a distinct advantage that a normal printed card does not have. First, they are more durable and will last longer than traditional business cards; metal is not flimsy and can withstand the test of time.
Second, they have a sleek and classy look, which makes them an excellent choice for professionals who want to project a polished image. Third, they offer creative design freedom in which the owner can add their brand color to give it a more personalized touch.
1.6 What are the key features of metal membership cards?
Metal membership cards have a lot of advantages, here are some of the things why metal membership cards are the best choice for you:
- Durable – Metal membership cards can be used for many years; unlike plastic cards and paper. Their strong material properties help lengthen the metal from corrosion.
- Visible – Metal membership cards are usually designed to be printed with a photo or other visual that is important to the member. Visibility is different from plastic cards since they can’t be made in clear plastic.
- Professional – Metal membership cards are usually made of aluminum and stainless steel. These three kinds of metal can give the cards a high-end appearance. Therefore, they are very suitable to print on different metal cards for business use.
- Customizable – Metal Membership Cards can be customized with a variety of colors. They can be used by various industries: from government organizations to banks, hotels, schools, and computer companies. Those companies can imprint their corporate identity on metal membership cards and give their customers an unforgettable impression about their company when they use them.
Metal membership cards are metal cards mainly used to replace plastic cards, and they have some advantages in the process of security and aesthetics. For example, metal cards can duplicate, they are very suitable for companies that need more complex security measures.
Besides, there is no difference between the feel of hands holding metal cards or plastic cards. So it is quite easy to change from plastic cards to metal cards.
1.7 Where is the perfect place to store metal cards?
Metal business cards are one of the top products that we sell for businesses and professionals. Metal membership cards and other metal cards are best stored in a dry place. Plastic cards can be kept in a wallet while metal is susceptible to rust if it gets wet or kept in a moist area. There are some countermeasures you can take to prevent your metal member cards from rusting as long as it is stored in the proper place.
All metal cards are not the same. Some of them have a lifetime guarantee and they are made with the best metal available. So, what exactly would be the proper place to store a metal card?
First, it’s important to say that every metal card is unique. It’s critical to read the product description before making a purchase. The type of material used to make a metal card can greatly affect its durability and that’s why metal membership cards are priced accordingly.
The most appropriate way to make your cards last is to store them in a dry place.
Yes, this means that you can store them in your freezer! As you may know, freezing temperatures can significantly reduce environmental risks and protect against melting, warping, and cracking so the freezer is a great option for storing these cards.
Here at Foison Metal, our metal membership card products are made from aluminum and stainless steel that have strong corrosion resistance properties that help delay rusting from your metal cards. However, even with strong protection from the cards, of course, the best way to keep them is to prevent them from being exposed in moist and chemically bare areas.
1.8 What is the cheapest option for my metal membership cards?
Getting the best price for your custom metal membership cards is the main concern for many business owners. When looking for a low-cost solution, though, there are several factors to consider.
As a business owner, you should know that getting a cheap metal membership card is not the main concern. You should be more concerned with finding a product that will meet your company’s requirements.
2.0 Design and Customization
2.1 Do you offer Free Quotes and Sample?
Yes. Foison Metal offers free samples and quotes before the actual production of the orders. We make certain that we can give you this benefit for your quality assurance.
Our knowledgeable staff will provide you with all of the details you need to enjoy the benefits of this service. We guarantee that we will be capable of delivering high-quality products on schedule. This is usually shipped out before mass-producing your orders to give you an idea of what your item will look like and have your ideas and thoughts about the product.
You can directly check with our team here so that they can provide you with hand service with your order.
2.2 What are the sizes available for metal membership cards?
The Metal Membership Card is available in three standard sizes (57 x 87 x 0.29MM, 55 x 85 x 0.29MM, 50 x 84 x 0.29MM). We can have any of our cards made to measure. There are also special sizes on request, where the thickness and width of the metal card can be tailored to your exact requirements.
We do offer this standard size to our clients. However, we promote customized sizing depending on the client’s preference since metal membership cards come from different shapes and sizes.
Our team is more than willing to give you recommendations for the size of your metal membership cards. The size will of course vary in different factors such as the required weight, thickness, shape, and material used for the cards.
2.3 What are the processes that I need to know when ordering my metal membership cards?
Foison Metal offers a fast order process and transactions. We offer a metal business card product that is used for company details, membership cards, credit cards, access cards, driver’s licenses, and some other applications.
The process of ordering your metal business card:
1) Send a mockup design for approval.
2) Agree on the final product.
3) Send us the details that you want on the card.
4) We will create your digital proof for approval.
5) Once approved, we will produce your new metal card.
2.4 Can you give me ideas for my logo?
If you are unsure of what your logo will look like or you do not have a logo then the following link is of a few logos that are commonly used.
Any standard design can be sent in either black and white or full color.
If you need to see a physical card that has been created before then please contact us for a sample. You can check it out here.
The following can be changed on the membership card:
The backside of the metal membership card can be etched with your company’s information or anything you wish. A good example would be a company name, address, e-mail, phone number, etc. There are 20 characters per line. The front of the metal membership card can be etched with your company’s name and the inside can be left blank or we can fill it with up to 5 lines of text. The size can change slightly depending on how long your company name is or what information should be on the card.
2.5 Will I receive an update before shipping out my orders?
Yes. Throughout and after the construction of your order, our team will keep you updated. We wish to keep all of our clients informed throughout the entire process.
As soon as we receive your order and start working on it, you will receive an email from our production manager with a picture of your order and a note about where the item or items are in the production process. You will acquire additional mail after your order has been sent, and you may check your parcel on both our and the courier’s websites.
We aim to ensure that our valued customers receive the best possible services throughout the production of their purchase. You will receive updates with every step of the production process, from sourcing materials to artworks, to shipping times. This feedback loop will assist us in enhancing our service and customer satisfaction continuously.
2.6 What are the printing terms in designing metal membership cards?
Metal cards are known for its distinct and unique design, which is why these are often highly preferred by people with refined taste. It is composed of a thick metal plate used for printing a high-quality and durable membership card, but what makes it better and distinct from a regular plastic card is you can have your design printed on the metal plate.
The following are the common printing terms when you design your metal business card.
Turnaround time. This refers to the time needed for the printing company to print your order and inform you that the job is ready for pick-up or shipping. The time needed varies with the number of cards you get made and this should be noted in the contract. You can look at this time frame as the actual construction time for your cards.
The term refers to the metal membership card size that is being used and is usually expressed in millimeters. One millimeter equals 0.0394 inches. It is advisable to have the nominal dimensions written in detail so that there are no mistakes on the details of your order such as lettering, images, and other items that you will include with your metal card.
2.7 Do you give discounts for large quantity orders?
Yes. Here at Foison Metal, we offer larger discounts for huge amounts of orders. Our company is a direct manufacturer of metal membership cards, wherein we can provide you wholesale pricing from bulk orders. You can proceed with this query with our team so that they can give you the actual breakdown of the amount you are looking for in your order.
We make sure that we can give competitive pricing in the market with high satisfactory products. Our customer assistance team is open 24 hours for answering your queries worldwide. Make sure that you can provide the information needed from your order so that they can immediately give a respond to your request and questions.
2.8 Can you engrave both the front and back parts of the membership card?
Yes. We provide full customization for your products. Usually, our customers request front and back engraved printing, etched and more. In this part, our group of professional designers will be in charge of this request, you can directly message us here to contact us for your query.
Most likely, this is included in the ordering process, once you can send your designs, make sure that you have your order placed significantly so we would not miss this detail.
You can either input a text like address, contact information, and logo on the back part, depending on your final designs. Of course, you can have a one on one chat with professional designs to give you recommendations for your artwork.
2.9 Are customized shapes available?
Yes. We offer customized shapes and other customizable parts of your product such as the weight, thickness, and material. Now, people are usually not depending on the standard size and rectangular-shaped membership cards like the traditional paper cards we had.
Businesses and establishments are now becoming more innovative with creating their design for their brands. With this, it includes innovating the colors and shapes for their membership cards.
Some have a bottle opener feature, a shape of an item such as a light bulb, and anything that you can think of. Because the metal membership cards are made from either aluminum and stainless steel, it is much easier to create funky-shaped membership cards that are durable enough to be a bottle opener and others.
If you plan to create out-of-the-ordinary shaped metal membership cards, you can check out with us. You can send your artwork here and contact one of our live agents. The following information to create orders will be given to you by them, make sure that you can accomplish all for faster ordering transactions.
2.10 Are rush production and delivery available?
Several properties sum up the total days for production and shipping. This can vary from the total number of products you are ordering. Foison Metal offers bulk orders for items, usually, production can take up to a maximum of a week. If you are looking to order more than our average for bulk orders.
Another is that our company is located in Shenzhen, China. If you wish to transport your things via cargo, be aware that it may take some time. Customers within or near China are of course able to receive their products early. You can inquire about the cargo and process with the delivery firm. Some of them offer fast delivery with extra charges.
For production, you can send your query to our support team for further instructions for your request. Go here to contact our live agents. Given the details and information with your orders.
2.11 What is the usual data I need for my custom membership card?
Here is the critical information you must collect for your metal membership card.
- Company Name – of course, this always comes first. It is recommended that the company name is placed in the middle or large characters. This can be done using words or a logo. Usually, membership cards and even other business cards utilize their logo for presenting their brand. So it could be in the form of a logo or the name of your company presented on the membership card. However, most of them have both, with the logo and the company name below the logo just parallel to the size.
- Brand color scheme – the brand color scheme is the brand color in general. The brand color is important in every logo and design. This gives an instant impression to the clients of what card they are holding. When you try to think about it, you can easily identify a business by its colors, it has a unique hue. Most of the time, membership cards have different colors, for high-end establishments like hotels, they have tier levels of membership.
- Contact Information – some metal membership cards do not hold contact information since it’s only a VIP card or member’s rewards card, mostly contact information is seen through business cards. This is still depending on the layout and the entire design of the card. The following contact information includes the contact number, email address, and fax number. Anything that applies to how and where they can contact you.
- QR Code – some membership cards have QR codes generated to the card. With this, there is a standard size for it, however, we do value your artwork and ideas. The QR code enables easy access and identification to the cardholder.
- Magnetic Stripe – this is usually seen on credit cards or ATM cards in general. As the QR code, this can serve as an alternative with providing easy access to the identification of the member and also a fast way to share points directly to the account.
- Signature Area – the signature area is usually white with a special metal strip that enables a person to have their signature printed without being wiped off. The purpose of this is to promote ownership that generates a feeling of belonging.
2.12 Do you customize the thickness of the membership cards?
Yes. We deliver fully customized membership cards, in shapes and sizes. The thickness of each metal membership card is designed according to the needs of the client.
The thickness usually refers to the stability of the product as it goes by, that is why choosing the right thickness is important. Either you are looking for a key-shaped design for cards with an engraved bottle opener, Foison Metal can create a membership card to your liking.
Make sure that you open this detail with our design team once you are in your initial ordering process so that they can take note of this, or simply send your design to our email. Click here to contact us directly.
2.13 What are the metal materials that I can choose from?
Our metal membership cards come from stainless steel and aluminum metal. We offer both of these materials because they have the higher potential of creating quality and durable metal membership cards of your choice. Here are some of the key factors that you should look at when ordering your metal membership cards:
- Aluminum – aluminum membership cards are made for lightweight property cards. They are usually one of the best choices for a metal card. Amid its lightweight property, aluminum is also great because of its strong corrosion resistance feature that can help prolong the life of the metal membership card.
- Stainless Steel – the stainless steel metal material is recognized for its durable property. Stainless steel is designed to last. Aside from that, this metal also gives that mirror-type finish and also perfect with a brushed style finish. If you want your metal membership card to look luxurious, stainless steel is the way to go! With its physically aesthetic property and durable outcome, you can simply never go wrong with this metal.
2.14 Is the metal membership card waterproof?
Yes. Our metal membership card is made from water-resistant materials such as aluminum and stainless steel that is also corrosion-resistant. One of the best qualities about our metal membership cards is that they are made to last.
We want you to create a lasting impression with your clients by giving them the advantage of utilizing their cards to the fullest. With this said, they can enjoy your metal membership card for years and advantageous to your part since it’s going to save you some cards.
But of course, the best way to keep them for a long time is storing them in a dry area, make sure that you instantly remove any liquid, and do not expose them to humid places and chemicals.
2.15 Do you require a design?
Actually yes, since we specialize in creating custom-made metal membership cards, we look forward to the design that you will supply us for the production. However, we do provide a customized design of your product to our team.
We have a group of artists that can help you with your design. Make sure that you contact us here for further information and the requirements you need for your design.
2.16 What file types do you accept (I assume PDF)?
For your designs, we accept vector files. If this is not available, we require high-quality photos that can be converted into a vector file. The reason behind this is to avoid any printing malfunction during production.
We highly recommend providing high-quality photos or copies of your design. You can check with our team to give you the accurate requirements for the image. Click here.
2.17 What are the colors available for my metal membership card?
Foison Metal metal membership card offers different colors available for your card. Of course, we still offer customized colors to your card. Our team of experts carefully picked these colors available for your metal membership cards because we want you to have choices for your design.
Here are the available colors of membership cards in Foison Metal:
- Pearl White
- Matte Black
2.18 What are the available surface effects for the metal membership cards?
Metal membership cards support different surface effects. The words and logo can be imprinted on the card using laser printing, brushing, and the thermal transfer process due to the beautiful and smooth nature of the texture.
Here are some of the surface effects available for your metal membership cards:
3.0 Order and Payment
3.1 How do I place an order?
Our website is created for a faster ordering process and accessibility. When placing an order, make sure that you follow this guideline.
- Fill out the form on our “Contact Us” page with your information and email it to us. If you need a call with our live agents, you can directly give us a call on our hotline.
- Send Your Design – make sure that you follow each of the guidelines necessary for your design. Our graphics team will contact you as soon as you create your order. They will be sending some instructions for the design requirements and process. Make sure to keep your email and contact number open for our updates.
- Confirmation – once you have your design ready and published, our staff will confirm your order immediately after you’ve sent your request or design to our team. They will be guiding you for the next steps of the order process, which is before production. Make sure that you acknowledge their email or update to have your order prioritized.
- Price – Of course, this is a critical part of the order process. After you have your order confirmed, and there is no problem or clarifications with the order details, our team will be giving you either an estimated or actual amount of your order. We provide discounts for a larger number of orders so make sure that you take advantage of it. For queries with the price, you can directly contact the agent you’ve talked with.
- Samples – you can request a free quote and sample before actual production. This is a limited, Foison Metal, only offer that you can acquire. This is made to make sure that you are aware of the actual output of the product and the quality
- Production – here we are going to mass produce your order. Every order made from Foison Metal is ensured with quality testing and process. Here your orders will be made from cutting to printing.
3.2 Why do I need to receive samples before producing the metal membership cards?
The following are some of the most compelling reasons to obtain samples before importing:
- To ensure that your product design meets the needed criteria, you must test the metal logo plates.
- We want to make sure we’re delivering the best product possible, so we’ll keep you updated on how things go so we can continue with manufacturing.
- Quality – This is to ensure that the service we give is of the highest quality, as well as to allow you to make modifications to the material or product specifications so that we may better serve you.
3.3 What payment methods do you use when importing metal membership cards from China?
Here are some of the payment methods we use:
- Alipay.com or Alibaba Trade Assurance.
- Apple Pay
- Credit card payment
- Western Union
- American Express
- Union Pay
3.4 What is the best way for me to keep track of my order?
When you need to track your order, you can directly contact the agent that you are speaking with so that they can give you the details of the shipping. Usually, this information is sent through email and you can look up the tracking page of your desired courier.
You can contact us here.
3.5 What is the minimum metal membership card order?
The minimum order quantity is 500 units. We guarantee that the quality will meet your expectations and that it will be dispatched as soon as possible following manufacture. You have the option of selecting couriers and the method of delivery.
3.6 Is there a charge for the sample that I'm not aware of?
No, we’re taking this step because we care about our clients. We are open and honest about our product and guarantee the highest quality.
4.0 Shipping and Delivery
4.1 How long will my order take to arrive?
It takes roughly 5-7 days for samples for your metal membership cards to arrive. Credit card grinders take roughly 12-15 days to mass-produce and distribute.
The product takes roughly 4-5 working days to arrive at its destination. This, however, is contingent on the availability of resources, workload, and design complexity.
4.2 What are the available couriers for the shipment?
Here are the available shipping couriers supported by our company: