Why are Custom Tags important?
The Customized Asset tag is fully supportive of a customized design, where every label, size, adhesive and logo, and other information can be added. You can also confirm the type and the sequence of Barcode. The Metal tags come in 3M adhesives, magnetic bags that easily be relocated. Because of the durability of the material, it can easily be used as an asset tag.
How are Customized Asset tag made?
*The Customized Asset tag for equipment has a surface treatment of Sandblasting
* Its thickness varying from 0.3 mm to 3.0 mm.
* It mostly comes in colors of Black and gold.
* In addition to that, it can also be customized based on your preferences.
* Originally from China, it does go at a package rate of a minimum order of 200 pieces in a bag and 500 in a carton.
*The Customized Asset tag is made out of Anodized Aluminum and its logo and printing process is mostly laser engraving.
* It can enable cutting holes, and its serial number is in the form of Bar code, QR code, or serial number. It can be shipped to other air via DHL, FEDEX, EMS, TNT, UPS, etc.
What are the types of Customized Asset tags?
There are so many types of customized asset tags.
* You can also change the manufacturing material.
*For example, you get your Asset tag made out of Aluminum, which meets unique requirements, and also to maintain strong corrosion-resistance,
* people use oxidized Aluminum.
* Apart from many customized asset tags, it comes in steel for its strong corrosion and resistance and a good metal feeling.
*The mirror effect of stainless steel provides a beautiful look, and you can also witness a luxurious look to a finished product.
Our Custom Asset Tags fully support customized designing. Specify your label size, material, adhesive, logo, and artwork. Also, confirm the barcode type and barcode sequence.
Easy to Re-locate
The Metal Asset Tags come with premium 3M adhesives, holes, or magnetic-backed. Therefore, re-location becomes easy.
There is hardly any product outside our capabilities. Thus, let us know if you don’t see the product you need. To clarify, we always use the best materials for your needs.