YOUR TRUSTED SUPPLIER FOR THE FINEST SAFETY SIGNS AND SYMBOLS
Foison Metal Delivers the Finest Quality of Safety Signs and Symbols, Made Exclusively for Your Business Needs
Foison Metal Dominates in Creating the Finest Safety Signs and Symbols
When you want your business to make a lasting impression with high-quality products, our company’s 5-star customer reviews testify you are in the right place!
You can contact our professional team and in-house designers for your specifications and have your items delivered in a few clicks!
Safety Signs and Symbols make sure your business sales will grow. Foison Metal is your top source for unique, and custom safety signs and symbols designed for your needs. We offer a professional creative design with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, ultra-fine manufacturing, and offer the lowest price in the market.
About Our Service
Our Featured Products
Foison Metal Safety Signs and Symbols Meet the Highest Standards, Tailored for the Precise Needs of Your Business
Danger: Keep Out!
Face Shield Required in This Area
Know More About Us
Foison Metal has thousands of flexible, designer-made safety signs and symbols, perfect for your business product line.
There’s no need to spend much money on adding safety signs and symbols to your product sales. Our easy-to-reach professional team will help and allow you to change colors, update the font, and drag and drop elements in and out of your design all within a short time.
Why is Foison Metal product trusted?
What our clients are saying
The Number One Brand of Safety Signs and Symbols Only Foison Metal
With the quality and level of service we provide, our clients put their trust on us. Every time you place safety signs and symbols order with us, your peace of mind is guaranteed as the outcome will be nothing short of amazing. Get master suggestions for the culminate item, thickness and wrap up for your needs!
The Safety Signs and Symbols Ultimate Guide
1.0 Product Overview
1.1 What Are Safety Signs and Symbols?
Safety signs and symbols are indispensable approaches to safeguarding employees, visitors, and staff from imminent dangers within a workplace. The safety signs and symbols convey thorough information about objects and circumstances that can be hazardous.
For example in the event of fire occurrence, well-installed safety signs and symbols can accelerate the evacuation process.
1.2 What Are Types of Safety Signs and Symbols?
Safety signs and symbols can be categorized as:
- Mandatory safety signs and symbols-They demand certain behaviors that must be done in accident-prone areas. These instruction signs are made recognizable by the use of a white symbol, blue circle, and white background.
- Prohibition safety signs and symbols-These safety signs and symbols forbid you from doing certain things that can cause an accident. They are made recognizable by the use of a white background, black symbol, and white background. An example of a prohibition safety sign and symbol is “NO ENTRY” safety symbols and signs.
- Danger safety signs and symbols-They warn people, visitors, or staff against life-threatening hazards. They are characterized by having bold capital letters such as DANGER.
- Warning safety signs and symbols- These safety signs and symbols alert you of the need to take caution in the hazard areas. They are commonly recognized as having a yellow background, a warning symbol, and a yellow background.
- Emergency safety signs and symbols-It is important in the case where something has gone and there is a need for emergency response. This is made possible by helping people with information on safety zones, emergency exits, and quick access to safety equipment.
- Fire safety signs and symbols-They are characterized by bright red color which can be spotted from a distance. You can find them in areas with fire extinguishers and fire alarms to help you access fire equipment easily.
1.3 Why Choose Foison Metals for My Safety Signs and Symbols?
The following are some of the whys and wherefores for choosing Foison Metal:
Quality of safety signs and symbols: We produce very high-quality safety signs and symbols made from durable materials. All our products are of international standards and have been certified and besides, we offer great warranty deals.
Affordable prices-We offer pocket-friendly prices for our safety signs and symbols. You can always call us using our toll number available on our website and you can negotiate for bulky products.
Sourcing Manufacturers: Our designers are well trained and always stay on trend to produce your desired safety signs and symbols. This ensures that as Foison Metal we stay in fashion and competitive in the market.
Speedy turnaround time: We are flexible to listen to you if you need your safety signs and symbols than scheduled. We can speed up the production rate to make sure you get your product at any time you want.
1.4 What Are Some of The Hazards Likely to Be Prevented By Use of Safety Signs and Symbols?
These are some of the hazards that can be prevented when safety signs and symbols are well placed in the hazardous zones:
- The danger of falling objects such as loosely attached timbers and rocks.
- Slips and trips in areas with oily, smooth, and wet floors.
- Exposure to harmful gases and vapors.
- Avoiding danger in areas with machines in operation.
- Marked danger zones.
1.5 Do Safety Signs and Symbols Accompany Storage Units for Safety Equipment?
Yes, Foison Metal offers storage units for safety equipment which has a valuable contribution to your general safety signs and symbols. The metallic storage unit can be mounted using screws to safeguard it from dirt, dust, and sprays.
1.6 What Are the Application of Safety Signs and Symbols?
Safety signs and symbols can be applied in the following areas:
- Inroads for example during the construction of roads and traffic.
- On-going Building and construction.
- Operational machines areas-Safety signs and symbols warn you to take caution of the imminent danger involved with machines.
- Industrial usage-Industries are so busy and there is a need to have safety signs and symbols to prevent the occurrence of accidents.
- Bus stations-Safety signs and symbols are used to alert drivers of the likelihood of school-going children and therefore there is a need to slow down.
1.7 What Are the Importance of Safety Signs and Symbols?
- Safety signs and symbols help in preventing accidents from occurring in hazard-prone areas.
- Safety signs and symbols reduce the monitoring of workers from being injured since the information concerning safety is well displayed.
- Safety signs and symbols save lives in the event of fire outbreaks because of the availability of emergency evacuation signs.
- Safety signs and symbols convey the message of awareness and the need to keep off from dangerous areas.
- It provides necessary direction in cases where crises emerge and quick application of emergency measures such as putting fire off.
1.8 Do your Safety Signs and Symbols Meet International Standards?
Yes, our safety signs and symbols are fully OSHA compliant because of the following reasons:
- One of the general regulations followed is that all safety signs and symbols should be visible and readable in danger imminent areas. The safety and symbols should be removed also when the hazard no longer exists.
- Danger signs must have a black frame and red as the main color. Danger signs and symbols should be used when there is immediate danger.
- Caution signs and symbols must have a yellow background with black letters. This sign should be used to alert and warn of possible danger.
- Exit Safety signs and symbols should have readable letters which must be 6’ high and ¾ width inches for the strokes.
- For traffic safety signs and symbols, hazard points need to have readable traffic controls safety signs and symbols that are governed by traffic regulations.
1.9 What Materials Are Used to Produce Safety Signs and Symbols?
At Foison Metal we use a wide range of metallic materials that are great for safety symbols and signs. They work perfectly for almost every workplace since they come with pre-drilled holes for mounting.
Aluminum-Aluminum is a great material because of its malleable and light characteristics which makes it good for customization.
Stainless steel –It is hard and durable. Stainless steel is resistant to temperatures and it does not oxidize which makes it ideal for outdoor environments safety signs and symbols.
Copper metal-Copper is great because it looks beautiful and it can be used to make frames for safety signs and symbols. It is malleable making it good for customization.
1.10 How do you Make Safety Signs and Symbols Resistant to Vandalism?
Foison Metal we use tough materials that can withstand vandalism prone areas by:
- Our materials are metallic and thus are so tough and durable which out-wins other types of materials.
- The texts and symbols are deeply engraved with deep coloration hence protecting its integrity. Also, this is made possible by the use of 3mm size of aluminum that has been anodized.
- Our safety signs and symbols can resist temperatures and therefore they can be used in outdoor environments without worries.
- Our safety signs and symbols can be cleaned easily to maintain safety information legibly.
- Our safety symbols come with holes for mounting with screws which makes them resist physical vandalism.
1.11 Why Should I Choose Steel Metal from Foison Metal for My Safety Signs and Symbols?
- Stainless steel does not oxidize and hence can be used in all environments.
- Safety signs and symbols made of steel are durable because of being resistant to temperatures and weathering.
- Safety signs and symbols manufactured of steel have a great finish. It makes it ideal to be used also indoors because of the aesthetic value they can have.
1.12 Do You Offer Retro-Reflective Options for Safety Signs and Symbols?
Yes, Anodized aluminum plates made with pressure applied plates are used to form the reflective part of safety signs and symbols. We have retro-reflective options here at Foison Metal for your safety signs and symbols such as:
Reflective traffic safety signs and symbols-it increases awareness for drivers on the roads and within your work area where roads are involved.
Reflective Work safety symbols and signs-For indoor activities and outdoor activities within any workplace. They are efficient for commercial industries that work 24/7.
1.13 Does Foison Metal offer a Viewing Distance Guide for Safety Signs and Symbols?
Yes, at Foison Metal legibility of safety signs and symbols is the key to the interpretation of safety measures within a workplace. The following are some of the viewing distance guide available:
- The safety signs and symbols should be large enough to convey safety information to people within a workplace.
- Your safety signs and symbols must comply with AS 1319 which indicates factors to be considered before mounting safety signs. These are adequate lighting, the hazard area, and viewing distance.
- Safety signs and symbols should be installed in conspicuous positions within a workplace. This is according to the guideline for sizing as per AS 1319.
- Safety signs and symbols text sizes should be 5mm for the upper case and 4mm for the lowercase per meter of viewing distance.
- Safety symbols ought to be 15mm/M of viewing distance.
1.14 What Are Examples of Safety Symbols Found in Safety Signs and Symbols?
The hazard symbols enable us to have a quick interpretation or have a quick response towards hazards present in a workplace. There are various symbols available including:
- Skull and crossbones symbols-Represents life-threatening toxicity.
- The exclamation mark is used to represent health hazards or conditions and situations that can be hazardous to the ozone layer.
- Symbols of health hazards-It portray severe health hazards.
- Corrosion symbols represent the presence of corrosive chemicals.
1.15 What Important Compliance Information is displayed in Exit Safety Signs and Symbols?
Exit safety signs and symbols are very vital for emergencies. The compliance information conveyed includes:
- The nearest location for emergency exits in the event of an outbreak of fire or any other hazard available. The exit information is accompanied by directional arrows to show evacuation routes.
- The closest destination for obtaining emergency equipment such as fire extinguishers and hose pipes to contain and put off the fire.
- Exit safety signs should also be able to lead to safety zones. This is for headcount and facilitation of first aid of those injured.
1.16 Does Foison Metal Produce Multilingual Safety Signs and Symbols?
Yes, depending on the preferred language translation you might need, we have customization options for the same. Kindly share with us the languages to be used on your specific safety signs and symbols.
1.17 What Are Some of the Information Contained in Machinery and Operational Safety Signs and Symbols?
- Alert on hot surfaces with hot symbols representation.
- The danger of machinery in motion.
- Warning safety signs and symbols of not operating machines in absence of ground guards.
- Dangerous moving conveyor belts.
1.18 Do you offer Engraved Safety Signs and Symbols?
Yes, at Foison Metal we offer engraved safety signs and symbols. This ensures safety signs and symbols are durable and legible. By engraving safety signs ensure quick interpretation of safety information displayed.
Engraving the text of safety signs and symbols makes it resistant to heat and boosts durability. Besides, it makes it withstand any environment.
1.19 Do You Make Safety Signs and Symbols That Have Aesthetic Value?
Yes, our safety signs and symbols are made beautiful by the use of deep coloration on the engraved texts. The texts are made glossy and sleek to stand out clearly from a distance hence brightening your interior and exterior.
1.20 Is there a Need to Update Safety Signs and Symbols
Yes, it is important to always update your safety signs and symbols because of the following reasons:
- Always introduce new safety signs and symbols if another hazard has been detected in a workplace.
- There is a need to remove safety signs and symbols when the hazard no longer exists.
- Put safety signs and symbols in areas that can be seen in case there is a change of position of the hazard.
- Always customize safety signs to exactly match the potential hazard present within a workplace.
2.0 Design and Customization
2.1 Do You Allow Customization of Safety Signs and Symbols?
Yes, at Foison Metal we accept redesigning of safety signs and symbols to fit your desired specifications. You can share with us specifications in terms of choice of materials, retro-reflective options, and maybe the inclusion of multilingual safety information.
You can request safety symbols and signs design templates and we shall be glad to provide them.
2.2 How Long Does Production of Custom Safety Signs and Symbols Take?
Customization of safety signs and symbols varies depending on several factors:
- The complexity of customization-Some customization procedures is simple and fast whereas others can be complex and time-consuming. However, we always ensure you get your products in the time you need.
- The number of safety signs and symbols –The quantity will affect time in the sense that more quantities will demand more time as compared to fewer quantities.
- Choice of materials-Malleability characteristics will affect production and customization period. For instance, is copper more malleable compared to stainless steel?
2.3 What Custom Options Are Available For Safety Signs And Symbols?
You will be fascinated with the number of customization options available at Foison Metal. Some of these include:
- Surface finishing options: Existing surface finishing options for safety signs and symbols include matte Finish, surface abrasion, all methods of brushing and mirroring. You are also free to contact our customer care support team for more surface effects you might want.
- Shapes: Available shapes include round, rectangular, classical oval and all other desired shapes you may want are offered here at Foison Metal.
- Colors: At Foison Metal we have all kinds of standard colors for safety signs and symbols that you can choose from. Examples of colors include the bright red, blue, green, gold, and silver.
- You can also choose font styles and letter sizing to well represent your hazard area.
At Foison Metal we are well equipped with professional personnel and necessary production tools. This will ensure your safety signs and symbols are as per your specification and that of international standards.
2.4 Is There Any Process Followed for Customization of Safety Symbols and Signs?
- First of all, you need to contact us with your specification of how you want your safety signs and symbols to look like. If you do not have adequate ideas you can request sample design templates and we shall be glad to send you.
- Secondly, you need to confirm the artwork but you need not worry if you have incomplete safety signs and symbols designs. We have professional designers who will complete your design at zero cost.
- Confirm the customization information regarding matters of material choice, customization process, and any product details that you need.
- At Foison Metal we provide cost-effective safety signs and symbols invoices. However, you are warmly welcomed for negotiations.
Finally, we start working on your safety signs and symbols and after completion, you shall be notified of the shipment status.
2.5 Can I Engrave Texts in My Safety Signs and Symbols?
Yes, at Foison Metal we engrave texts to enable your safety signs and symbols to last long. We can also make your texts glossy and sleek for clear visibility.
Engraving also adds aesthetic value to your safety signs and symbols.
2.6 Can I Incorporate My Logo and Special Artwork During Customization of Safety Signs and Symbols?
Yes, Special artwork and logo are important customization features for your safety symbols and signs. If you have difficulty in finishing your artwork do not hesitate to reach out.
We have professional designers who are going to work on your design at no cost. Other ideas you might want to try available at Foison metal include color printing, etching, and laser engraving.
2.7 Can I Share Customization Ideas for Safety Signs and Symbols with You?
Yes, you can share your customization ideas with us. We shall make your safety signs and symbols appear just the way you want them. You can also request sample design templates and we shall be glad to serve you.
2.8 Will Foison Metal Use My Designs for Other Customers?
No, your designs are just meant for you and we are not going to duplicate your designs for other clients. However, if need be we shall contact you for copyright permission.
2.9 Do You Offer Mounting Accessories for Customized Safety Signs and Symbols?
Yes, our safety signs and symbols come with mounting features such as tamper-proof screws, Sign mounting brackets for walls, and temporary sign holders.
Some safety signs and symbols come with an adhesive-backed magnet that is used with metallic surfaces. Contact us to know exactly what mounting accessories that will come with your safety signs and symbols.
2.10 Do You Charge For Customization of Safety Signs and Symbols?
Customization fees will apply if extra features will be added to the safety signs and symbols. Please contact us to know the customization charges that will be applied to the customization choices provided.
2.11 What Is the Average Cost of Customized Safety Signs and Symbols?
Several issues influence the cost of customized safety signs and symbols and they include:
- Material choice-Some materials are quite expensive as compared to others. For example, stainless steel is a little bit more expensive than copper and brass when used to make safety signs and symbols.
- Customization procedures-Some customization procedures may attract more payment than others. For example surface, finishing options may affect.
- Size of material -Bigger and wider materials will be more costly as compared to small materials used in making blank nameplates. However, you are allowed to negotiate with us if you have bulky safety signs and symbols to be customized.
2.12 How Do You Make Sure Safety Signs and Symbols have a Great Visual Perspective?
At Foison Metal, we have a great visual perspective for our products to make sure we stay competitive in the market. The following are some of the areas we focus on:
- We use deep-colored inks that ensure high visual display in the hazard areas. The ink is scratch-resistant and hence is durable.
- We use bright and vibrant colors.
- Our metallic materials are long-lasting and can last more than 5 years.
- Our safety symbols are of international standards by being recognizable from a distance.
Contact us also if you need a 3D visual impression for safety signs and symbols to increase visual perspective.
2.13 Does Color Matter When It Comes to Safety Signs and Symbols?
Yes, color is an important element when it comes to the interpretation of safety signs and symbols. At Foison Metal we closely follow OSHA international standards when producing safety signs and symbols.
The colors have specific meanings in conveying safety information for example:
- Red color-Safety signs and symbols with red color are meant to warn against doing certain things in hazard areas.
- Blue color-Safety signs and symbols with blue demand certain instructions that MUST be followed when entering hazard areas.
- Green color-Used to represent safe situations and emergency first aid kits.
- Yellow color-Safety signs and symbols having yellow color are used to warn against certain unwanted behaviors in hazard areas.
2.14 Does Foison Metal Offer Free Sample Safety Signs and Symbols?
Yes, at Foison Metals we do not charge for free samples. We would love you to have an unquestionable test of our safety signs and symbols rather than just having a theoretical view.
Kindly, feel free to make requests for samples and we shall deliver them to you.
2.15 When Can I Request Customized Safety Signs and Symbols?
You can request custom safety signs and symbols anytime round the clock. Our customer care agents are 24/7 available and are ready to serve you.
2.16 Do Your Safety Signs and Symbols Look Exactly As they appear in the Pictures?
Yes, our safety signs and symbols are the same matches as you are seeing them on our platform. We uphold high integrity and honesty as part of our work ethic.
We always serve our clients with the exact product they order and the exact time they need. Feel free to request free samples with us.
2.17 What Shapes Do Safety Signs and Symbols have?
We have all types of shapes including classical oval, square, and rectangle safety signs and symbols. You can also share the custom shapes you would fancy for your product.
3.0 Order and Payment
3.1 How Can I Order Safety Signs and Symbols?
The following are some of the processes that can be followed when placing an order for safety signs and symbols.
- You can place your order effortlessly through our ordering channel found on our website. You can also hit the “Contact Us” interface to place your order.
- After contacting us, you shall be required to confirm the specific artworks and maybe some of the Add-on features you need.
- You shall be required to confirm detailed product information in matters of size and features and packaging.
- You can negotiate the price with us when you order bulky products and we shall provide a cost-effective quotation.
- We shall make and send you samples of your ordered safety signs and symbols for inspection.
- After inspection and approval of the sample then we shall forward the sample to kick start the production process. Expect the delivery of your product 2 to 3 weeks after the beginning of production.
3.2 What Methods Can I Use to Pay for Safety Signs and Symbols?
At Foison Metal we utilize some of the trustworthy payment methods such as TNT, PayPal, and MasterCard. Please contact us if you have other alternative payment methods before making the final payment.
3.3 Why Do I Need to Order and Make Payments for Safety Signs and Symbols Online?
The online method is very efficient because of several reasons such as:
- Online method is fast provided there is access to good internet.
- You can retrieve previous data of your safety signs and symbols and even other products ordered from us.
- You can easily get a correct summation of prices for safety signs and symbols, especially where you need to add other products.
- The online method of payment and placing an order is open 24/7 and you can be served at any time.
3.4 How Much Do I Have to Pay for Safety Signs and Symbols?
Safety signs and symbols cost varies depending on factors such as materials used, quantities ordered and customization processes involved. Please contact us to check the pricing of specific safety signs and symbols.
3.5 What Is Your Preferred Order MOQ?
Contact our customer care support staff to check specific MOQ for your safety signs and symbols.
3.6 Can I Bargain for Safety Signs and Symbols?
We do not allow the bargaining of safety signs and symbols. However, you can contact us with bulky orders and we shall negotiate and come up with a cost-effective invoice for you.
Always feel welcomed for negotiations concerning bulky products and we promise to get into fair pricing.
3.7 Do You Offer Discounts for Safety Signs and Symbols?
Yes, at Foison Metal we do offer great discounts for safety signs and symbols ordered in bulk. Note that more bulky products attract huge discount rates.
3.8 Do You Offer Free Samples of Safety Signs and Symbols Or Do I Need to Pay for Them?
Yes, our safety signs and symbols samples are given for free. All you need to do is contact our customer care support team and request samples.
3.9 Do I Need To Pay to Get and See Design Proofs?
No, we give design proof of safety signs and symbols for free. Contact our customer care agents to get help concerning design proofs and samples.
3.10 Whom Do I Contact Concerning Payment Methods for Safety Signs And Symbols?
You can directly call our toll number or contact our customer care support team. You can also visit our website for more information concerning payment methods of safety signs and symbols.
3.11 How Long Does the Ordering and Payment Process for Safety Signs and Symbols Take?
Ordering and payment of safety signs and symbols are immediately provided you have internet access. Contact our customer care agents for more help on placing orders and payment of safety signs and symbols.
3.12 Can I Get Speedy Production and Delivery Services for My Safety Signs and Symbols?
Yes, we do offer rush production and delivery services provided you make shipment fees in advance. Be prompt also in contacting us to make necessary shipment arrangements earlier.
3.13 Do I Have to Worry for Packaging of Safety Signs and Symbols?
No, at Foison Metal we use good packaging that will ensure you receive safety signs and symbols in perfect conditions.
3.14 Can I Do Partial Payments for My Safety Signs and Symbols?
No, we do not allow partial payments but for such arrangements contact us we advise you on alternative methods of payments available.
3.15 Can I Pay for Safety Signs and Symbols in Cash?
No, we do not allow cash for security reasons, please contact us to know other options available for paying safety signs and symbols.
3.16 Do You Accept Higher Purchases as A Method of Paying for Safety Signs and Symbols?
No, we do not allow the higher purchase to pay for safety signs and symbols. Please contact us we give you alternative payment methods.
3.17 Do I Get Notification after Paying for Safety Signs and Symbols?
Yes, you shall be notified once the payment of safety signs and symbols is successful.
4.0 Shipping and Delivery
4.1 When Can I Expect My Safety Signs and Symbols after Placing The Order?
You can expect your shipment of safety signs and symbols in 5 to 7 working days. Feel free to contact us concerning shipment duration and we shall be glad to serve you.
4.2 How Much Can It Cost Me To Ship Safety Signs and Symbols?
The cost of shipment of safety signs and symbols varies depending on the bulkiness of each consignment. Feel free to contact us concerning shipping fees that can be applicable for your specific consignment.
4.3 Can I Be Given Tracking Details for My Safety Signs and Symbols?
We do provide a tracking number for safety signs and symbols to enable you to monitor the status of your shipment on transit. Please, feel free to contact us concerning tracking details in case you have forgotten.
4.4 How Can I Reduce Shipping Invoice for Safety Signs and Symbols?
You can reduce the shipping fee by having more orders to be shipped within the same consignment.
4.5 Do you offer International Services When It Comes to Shipping Safety Signs and Symbols?
Yes, we ship our safety signs and symbols all over the world. Please do not hesitate to place your order because we promise to deliver.
4.6 What Freight Forwarders Do You Use for Shipping Safety Signs and Symbols?
We utilize some well-known and trustworthy freight forwarders such as DHL, TNT, FedEx, and UPS to send safety signs and symbols.
4.7 Who Handle Shipping Fees for Safety Signs and Symbols?
You are required to pay for your own shipping cost in advance. However, you are required to liaise with your freight forwarder on exact shipping fees and payment channels.
4.8 Who Is Responsible for Damaged Safety Signs and Symbols on Transit?
You are required to liaise with your freight forwarder concerning insurance policies of your safety signs and symbols.
4.9 Do You Provide Insurance Policy for Safety Signs and Symbols on Transit?
Your freight forwarder is responsible for all shipments until delivery time.
4.10 How Guaranteed Am I that My Shipment Information Provided for Safety Signs and Symbols Is Secure?
We guarantee that your shipment information provided for safety signs and symbols is purely confidential. We do not share your information with any third party whatsoever.
4.11 What If I Need Safety Signs and Symbols Earlier than Scheduled Delivery Time?
At Foison Metal we do provide rush production and delivery services however you shall be required to pay shipping fees in advance.
5.0 Return and Replacement
5.1 What Return Policy Is There for Safety Signs and Symbols?
Safety signs and symbols to qualify as returns must have undamaged packaging and should not have been used. Please contact us and we shall give you more information concerning returns.
5.2 What Duration Do I Have Before Making a Return Request for Safety Signs and Symbols?
You are required to contact us before 24hours elapses after receiving your safety signs and symbols.
5.3 How Long Does Replacement of Safety Signs and Symbols Take?
The replacement may take approximately 21 days excluding the weekends. In case there are delays do not hesitate to reach out for help.
5.4 Is the Tracking Number for Safety Signs and Symbols Replacements Same As the Original Tracking Number?
Yes, the tracking number will be the same. However, in case of change, you shall be contacted and be provided with an updated tracking number.
5.5 Will I Be Notified When Replacement Of Safety Signs And Symbols Is Done?
Yes, you shall be notified in every step of replacement. In case there is delayed notification please contact our customer care support team for necessary help.
5.6 Do I Need To Pay Shipment Fees For The Replaced Safety Signs and Symbols?
No shipping fees will be applied for the replacement of safety signs and symbols. Contact us if you want any aid regarding payment issues.
6.0 Cancellation and Refund
6.1 Can I Place Another Order after I Cancel My Previous Order of Safety Signs and Symbols?
Yes, you can place an order with us after cancellation. However, we recommend you wait until the previous cancellation has been finalized.
6.2 Will I Be Refunded for Missed Time Delivery of Safety Signs and Symbols?
At Foison Metal we try to engage the responsible freight forwarder in all the transit processes to ensure this does not happen. However, if there is a problem with transit issues do not hesitate to contact us we help from our back end.
6.3 Do I Get Charged For Cancelling an Order for Safety Signs and Symbols?
No, we do not charge for the cancellation of safety signs and symbols. Nevertheless, we recommend you contact us before canceling your order.
6.4 How Long Does Cancellation of Safety Signs and Symbols Take?
Our cancellation is instantaneous because of the use of the online platform provided. Kindly call us if you are experiencing difficulties in canceling your order and we shall be able to help.
6.5 Is The Maximum Cancellation Time for Safety Signs and Symbols?
No, we do not have a specific limit for the cancellation of products. However, we recommend you seek assistance if you have a problem placing orders.