Top Custom Made Safety Signs For Stairs in China
Only At Foison Metal Offers Customized Safety Signs for Stairs For Your Personalized Layouts.
Foison Metal is the World's Top Manufacturer for Safety Signs for Stairs
By providing great quality safety signs for stairs, it comes in the best materials that are made to prolong the life of the items. Every time we produce items from your orders, it comes in equal processing that is thoroughly handled by our team in providing the best product.
Besides that, our customer service team is available to assist you any time of the day. Foison Metal is known for its best customer assistance and quality products.
Each order made from Foison Metal is made in compliance with standards. We offer customized designs for your designs and layout. We assist in creating your designs, you can call our hotline anytime.
About Our Service
Our Featured Products
Foison Metal Customized Safety Signs for Stairs Made On Point
Custom Safety Sign for Stairs
Anodized Aluminum Safety Signs for Stairs
Engraved Safety Signs for Stairs
Ladder Safety Labels
KNOW MORE ABOUT US
Foison Metal is known for creating the best quality safety signs for stairs that are available for different printing methods and customized designs. We made this possible for you to take hold of what you prefer and need.
We promote a safe and fast ordering process with a guarantee of receiving your products in the finest condition. No need for you to be worried about having to deliver your product with damages since we have already had the best courier to deliver your products.
Why is Foison Metal product trusted?
What our clients are saying
Foison Metal is a Trusted Leading Safety Signs for Stairs
Foison Metal is always topping the market by producing metalwork products like safety labels and signs. It comes in customizable designs such as blanks, and even have your custom design to our team.
You can enjoy our free custom products with our design team and our free samples delivered to you!
Safety Signs for Stairs FAQs Ultimate Guide
1.0 Product Overview
1.1 What are Safety Signs for stairs?
Safety signs for stairs play a crucial role in ensuring the prevention of falls, trips, and slips in stairways. These hazards are likely to be witnessed in almost all stairways in the workplace.
Safety signs for stairs remind employees always to watch their steps and to use handrails when using the staircase. All employers must install safety measures on the walking surfaces for the eradication of stairway hazards.
1.2 What are the types of Safety Signs for stairs?
We have a wide range of types of safety signs for stairs which includes:
- Caution safety signs for stairs-This sign alerts employees or visitors of imminent hazards in the staircases. For example, you can use the “Caution stairs” pictogram to indicate the alert on the greasy staircase ahead.
- Fire exit safety signs for stairs-These signs are meant to indicate fire safety evacuation routes. In case of fire outbreaks, the employees and anyone within the facility can run for safety zones.
- Warning safety signs for stairs-These safety signs for stairs warn employees and visitors of potential hazards in the staircase that can cause serious injuries. For example, incomplete staircases.
- Mandatory safety signs for stairs -They command what exactly should be done to eradicate the possibility of an injury occurring on the staircases. For example, a safety sign for the staircase with the following notice “USE HANDRAILS”.
1.3 How can one make stairs safe in a workplace?
- The most important way is to use effective safety signs for stairs that correctly correspond with the available hazard.
- Make sure there is enough lighting in the stairways.
- Occasionally check for potential hazards such as greasy staircases or missing steps or anything that can cause a fall or a slip.
- Lookout and be extra cautious with opening doors towards the stairways.
1.4 Do your safety signs for stairs comply with any safety regulations?
Yes, our safety signs for stairs is OSHA compliant because we ensure:
- Safety signs for stairs come with OSHA-compliant headings.
- OSHA compliant texts and pictograms.
The information is designed with readable fonts from a distance, distinguishing colors and of correct text sizes.
1.5 How do you make safety signs for stairs effective?
If your facility or work area has stairs with potential hazards you must make them marked. Here is where safety signs for stairs come in handy to keep your employees and visitors safe.
At Foison Metal, we create safety signs for stairs that are effective and straightforward by considering the following:
- We make your safety signs for stairs highly conspicuous. We use a big enough font size and bright colors for pictograms for effective interpretation of the signage.
- We recommend that you space safety signs for stairs from other information installed in your facility. This is to minimize distraction and increase the chances of the signage being interpreted easily.
- We have a team of professionals that will enable you to come with concise wording for your safety signs for stairs. This helps to reduce ambiguity for your signage.
Visibility of safety signs for stairs, clarity, and paying attention to text information is very key to good safety signs for stairs.
1.6 What hazards are prevented by the use of safety signs for stairs?
The following hazards can be prevented from causing accidents in the staircases of your work zone.
It is very important to note that staircases are inherently hazardous and thus the reason for the use of safety signs for stairs.
- One of the most common hazards is the danger of falling. Losing balance can occur by one not using the handrails causing violent tumble down the stairs.
- Trips may occur if someone misses a staircase leading to severe leg or arm twists. It can also happen when one encounters a broken staircase which has proven to be more catastrophic.
- Slips occur mostly when there is not enough traction between the shoes and the staircase surface. This may be caused by greasy staircase floors or uncarpeted tiles.
1.7 How can I identify potential hazards to appropriately use safety signs for stairs?
For you to use safety signs for stairs appropriately. Check hazards that can cause slips, trips, and falls in the stairway.
- Check for slippery steps. This can be as a result of less traction or a wet floor. It can be catastrophic if the safety signs for stairs are not installed to caution people.
- Check for surprise steps that might prompt you to use safety signs for stairs with the wording “MIND YOUR STEP”.
- Check for short steps and small ones which can not hold the foot fully. You can use safety signs for stairs with caution step stairs symbols.
- Also, look for staircases with irregular and non-uniform steps.
1.8 What is the importance of using safety signs for stairs?
The benefit of using safety signs for stairs is that it reduces the risks of slips, trips, and falls. At times failure to use safety signs for stairs can cause serious injuries that can cause death.
The use of safety signs for stairs indicates the value of the workers and the public alike. Managers and employees regard this as vital to understanding the essence of the health and safety policies of their workers and visitors.
Safety signs for stairs not only warn of potential hazards but also communicate other possible ways for employees to keep safe.
1.9 What are examples of safety signs for stairs available at Foison Metal?
The following are examples of safety signs for stairs that you can use at your facility:
- Use handrails.
- Slippery staircase.
- Irregular staircase ahead.
- Short steps -Watch your steps.
1.10 What does the "Tripping Hazard” safety sign for stairs mean?
This is a type of warning safety sign for stairs that indicates hazardous conditions which may result in an accident. Therefore, employees and visitors become aware and avoid being victims of hazardous staircases.
1.11 What are the Four elements that should be considered before installing safety signs for stairs?
- Operational controls provide for policies on the usage of the staircase. Safety signs for stairs can be used to show the location of lifts and indications for the usage of handrails.
- Environmental controls ensure clear visibility of the stairs and safety signs for stairs which limits the levels of distraction. Clear safety signs for stairs can be used to reinforce staircase policies.
- A notice of hazardous steps is very vital for evading accidents in the stairway. The hazardous steps include short steps, slippery steps, and irregular steps.
- Pointing the use and importance of handrails is another vital role played by safety signs for stairs. Ensure safety signs for stairs advocate for the use of handrails to minimize falls.
1.12 Which hazardous steps can I use safety signs for stairs to keep my workers safe?
The following are the four hazardous steps on which you need to notify your workers and visitors:
- Slippery steps.
- Irregular steps.
- Short steps.
- Missing and broken steps.
1.13 What materials do you use for the production of safety signs for stairs?
At Foison Metal, we focus all our energy and resources to give you high-quality and durable Metallic safety signs for stairs. We have several great metallic materials that we use for the production of staircase signage including:
- Stainless steel: Safety signs for stairs made of this great metal are long-lasting because it is resistant to extreme heat and corrosion. Stainless steel is rust-proof and can be used for both internal and external environments.
- Anodized aluminum material: We use anodized aluminum that is rustproof and which guarantees your longevity in service. Aluminum is also great for all your customization preferences.
- Copper material: Copper is very malleable which makes it very ideal for all your customization options. Copper has a beautiful look which will give your safety signs for stairs an aesthetic value.
- Bronze material: Bronze can be used to make recess mold which is also good for customizing shapes for safety signs for stairs.
1.14 What surface effects do you use for the production of safety signs for stairs?
We are well equipped with professionals who can guarantee you a perfect finish for your safety signs for stairs. The techniques we apply include:
Sandblasting: A stream of abrasive materials is forcibly emitted onto the metallic surface to create a smooth finish. Compressed air is used to propel the abrasive materials to shape and reshape safety signs for stairs.
Mirroring: It is surface grinding that is used in metallic surfaces to achieve a mirror-like effect. This technique can be used to achieve bright-colored signage as well as flawless surfaces.
Matte finish: Matte finish can be a great technique to change color and brightness for your safety signs for stairs. Other techniques may include brushing and electroplating.
1.15 What techniques do you adapt for engraving texts on safety signs for stairs surfaces?
At Foison Metal, we have adopted the most modern method of engraving known as laser engraving. Laser engraving is a modern no-contact printing technique that uses a laser beam to create permanent desired marks.
You can enquire about more engraving options available by visiting our website.
2.0 Design and Customization
2.1 How do you design safety signs for stairs?
Achieving our customer’s expectations is one of our huge concerns. We design safety signs for stairs to exactly meet our client’s specifications and satisfaction.
We also have an established safety sign for the stairs design process which includes: Product definition, Prototyping, sample creation, and the production process.
2.2 Can I customize safety signs for stairs?
Yes, you can customize safety signs for stairs to meet your desired needs. We have a team of professionals whom you can consult for any of your design needs free of charge.
You can also request sample design templates for your safety signs for stairs and we shall be glad to serve you with it. Feel free to create safety signs for stairs that are unique to you.
2.3 How long do you take to finish producing custom safety signs for stairs?
On average customization can take 2 to 3 weeks but this can be affected by several factors including:
- The number of pieces you want for safety signs for stairs.
- The choice of customization options you want to be applied for your safety signs for stairs.
- The material choice also affects the customization period. Some materials such as copper are more malleable than stainless steel.
Nonetheless, feel welcomed to speak to our professional designers on the progress being made in the production process.
2.4 How do I know my safety signs for stairs are ready for shipment?
You shall be notified at the end of every production of your safety signs for stairs and commencement of the shipping process. However, we do not have a lead time for the transit period since this can vary very dramatically.
We can always try our best to exceed your request. Occasionally we can reach out to you to communicate how fast you should expect your signage.
2.5 I am interested in your designs. Can I get a sample design template?
Yes, we have our designs available on our website in fascinating designs that can capture your attention. You can also request the Safety signs design templates and we can send them for free.
Our design template for safety signs for stairs can meet your desired standards. You can also check videos on the process of production if need be.
2.6 Can you use my creative artwork to produce other safety signs for stairs?
Your creative designs are very confidential and we can not copy that for the production of other safety signs for stairs. However, when needed you shall be consulted for copyright policies and permission.
Safety signs for stairs that require significant customization changes we shall accord you credit for inspiration purposes.
2.7 Can I choose colors for my safety signs for stairs?
Yes, at Foison metal we have a wide range of standard bright colors you can choose from. You can also request a color sample template that is OSHA compliant and we shall be glad to provide it.
Choosing your favorite color is an important role in attaining personalized safety signs for stairs.
2.8 How much do you charge for personalized safety signs for stairs?
Customization costs vary depending on several factors such as:
- The choice of customization processes opted for safety signs for stairs.
- The number of pieces of safety signs for stairs.
- The surface finishing effects.
2.9 Can I get a sample of custom safety signs for stairs?
Yes, we offer quality free samples to our clients. Apart from just having a theoretical view of safety signs for stairs, we prefer you get a real test of the signage.
All you need to do is make a request and provide shipment details and we shall avail the product to your location.
2.10 What features do you customize when it comes to safety signs for stairs?
You will be amazed at the customization choices that are available here at Foison Metal. Some of these options include:
- Colors: We provide all standard colors for safety signs for stairs that you can choose from. You can also recommend your desired color to be used when customizing your safety signs for stairs.
- Surface finishing techniques: which include Mirroring, sandblasting, brushing, and matte finish.
- Shapes: We have all sorts of shapes that can fit your safety signs for stairs. You can also recommend any other choice that you may prefer that might not be on our list.
2.11 How often should I update safety signs for stairs?
Updating your safety signs for stairs is very fundamental to ensuring your workplace remains a safe place for workers and visitors.
- Occasionally update your safety signs for stairs when fading or wording starts wearing off.
- Frequently check for the introduction of new hazards in your facility and update them with corresponding signage.
- Check the change of positions of the hazardous conditions and shift safety signs for stairs appropriately.
2.12 What are the recommended maintenance practices for safety signs for stairs?
Maintenance of safety signs for stairs should be able to make your signage effective in eradicating risks of accidents.
- Once in a while clean to remove dirt for clear visibility of the safety signs for stairs wording.
- Repaint those that are used in outdoor environments since they are subjected to oxidation environments.
- Ensure safety signs are well-positioned firmly to avoid the danger of falling. Better positioning should include a better reading approach for anyone coming towards the signage.
2.13 I am short of designs for my artwork. How can I get help with my safety signs for stairs?
You need not worry about incomplete artwork for safety signs for stairs. We have professional designers on standby to help you complete your artwork.
This service is exclusively offered at Foison Metal-free of charge.
2.14 Can I come in person to check the progress of safety signs for stairs?
Yes, you are free to visit us at any time to come check the production of safety signs for stairs. However, we recommend that you speak to our customer service team early enough to search for an arrangement.
We shall tour you to check the various activities of production. You can also set eyes on other ready samples of our products that you might be interested in.
3.0 Order and Payment
3.1 What process is followed when placing an order for safety signs for stairs?
The following process is followed when placing an order for safety signs for stairs.
- You are required to contact us through our toll numbers, email, or call our customer care support team directly.
- You shall also be required to confirm your safety signs for stairs artwork. Note that we offer free design services just in case you might need any help.
- Confirm the information concerning dimensions, color, shape, and material choices.
- We allow for price negotiation for us to get into a consensus on a better price deal.
- We shall send you the safety signs for the stairs sample for a proper examination and confirmation. If satisfied we can make you a pre-production sample as per your request.
- Production stage kicks in which can take 7-10 days depending on some factors.
- We shall ship your safety signs for stairs using your recommended courier or through our preferred methods.
3.2 What payment options are available for paying for safety signs for stairs?
At Foison Metal, we utilize well-known payment methods that are secure and easy to use. These include PayPal, the use of MasterCard, and TNT. You can reach out for any alternative payment options and we shall advise accordingly.
3.3 How secure is your ordering process?
We use a multi-layered security protocol when placing orders and paying for safety signs for stairs. This ensures your data is well protected from fraudsters and any third parties.
You shall be required to authenticate any payment transacted using your payment method for the security of your money.
3.4 Do you charge custom fees for safety signs for stairs ordered?
We only charge VAT charges imposed by the Chinese government. You shall be required to pay for any customs fees imposed by the country you are shipping your products.
Call us to check the exact VAT charges for your safety signs for stairs.
3.5 Do you allow payment of cash on delivery for all safety signs for stairs?
We do not accept payment of cash on delivery. We recommend you utilize the available payment options such as TNT, PayPal, and the use of a Mastercard.
To discuss your preferred payment options please contact Foison Metal.
3.6 Whom do I contact when I have a problem with an order for safety signs for stairs?
We have a readily available customer care service team to always help you concerning any unfolding queries. You can also call our toll number at any given time when the order problem arises.
You can also visit our website for more information on the safety signs for stairs.
3.7 What are things to consider when placing an order for safety signs for stairs?
- It is very important to have product knowledge of safety signs for stairs.
- Ensure you get exact prices for the safety signs for stairs.
- Check that you have entered the required pieces of safety signs for stairs.
- Ensure to counter-check that you have entered the correct shipping information.
3.8 Can I get a discount after purchasing safety signs for stairs?
We only do wholesale business and we do not produce for retail. As such, we do not have discounts for our various products but are affordable.
3.9 Where can I purchase affordable safety signs for stairs?
At Foison Metal, we have very affordable safety signs for stairs. We assure you of a durable and high-quality product. We also allow for negotiation when it comes to bulky and more quantities ordered.
Besides that, we manufacture our safety signs for stairs in China and we ship them worldwide.
3.10 Can I get a quotation for safety signs for stairs ordered?
Yes, after confirming your artwork and arriving at a better price deal. We promise to give you a cost-effective quotation for your safety signs for stairs.
Please call us if the quotation is taking longer than expected and we shall give you a response as soon as possible.
3.11 I just placed an order for safety signs for stairs. When should I expect it?
On average shipment of safety signs for stairs takes 7-10 days excluding the weekends. We normally do not have an exact lead time for products in transit.
However, we shall try to be within the expected time or perhaps even earlier than the stipulated delivery date.
3.12 Do I need to pay for mounting accessories separately?
No, our safety signs for stairs come with mounting accessories for free. These mounting accessories include mounting screws, bolts, and mounting brackets.
Portable safety signs for stairs come with their stand beneath for better placement on surfaces.
3.13 When can I place an order for safety signs for stairs?
You can place an order with us at any given time anywhere. Our customer care staff are available all the time you need us.
Contact Foison Metal for affordable Safety signs for stairs. You are assured of high quality and durable signage.
You can also get a wide customization option with free design-making services. We also provide an excellent customer service experience to our customers.
3.14 How can I know that my payment was successful?
We use great payment options such as PayPal, TNT, and Mastercard which send you a notification after payment. You shall also be required to authenticate the payment process for confirmation and security purposes for safety signs for stairs.
3.15 I can not be able to complete safety signs for the stairs payment transaction. Can I pay using a cheque?
We recommend you speak to one of our customer care support staff concerning the difficulty in making the transaction. You can be advised on an alternative secure payment option if not the use of a cheque.
4.0 Shipping and Delivery
4.1 Can you ship safety signs for stairs to my country?
Yes, we offer international shipping despite manufacturing safety signs for stairs in China. All you need to do is place your order and ensure to feed correct shipment information.
We shall appreciate it if you can contact us to enquire more on the same.
4.2 How long can it take for me to receive my safety signs for stairs?
Shipping of safety signs for stairs is dependent on several factors such as:
- The total weight of the safety signs for stairs.
- The bulkiness of the products.
- The distance from the distribution warehouse.
- The shipping hurdles on the transit routes.
We have a good route plan to guarantee you safe and timely delivery of your safety signs for stairs.
4.3 How does Foison Metal calculate shipping costs?
We offer standard shipping fees for almost all our products. Kindly, contact our customer service team for discussions regarding shipping fees and available shipping methods.
4.4 How do I ascertain that my safety signs for stairs have been shipped?
You shall be able to know that your safety signs for stairs are in transit by checking the tracking status on our ordering platform.
Besides checking online, you can also call us directly and we shall inform you of the transit details of your product.
4.5 Who handles custom duties imposed on safety signs for stairs?
The owner of the shipment will be responsible for custom duties imposed by the shipment-specific countries. When safety signs for stairs reach the destination country you shall be called upon to clear custom duties.
4.6 What happens if my safety signs for stairs are detained due to custom duty fees?
All custom duties must be cleared for them to be allowed to enter any particular country. You shall be required to pay for customs duties imposed by your country for clearance of your safety signs for stairs.
4.7 What if I receive a damaged safety sign for stairs? Who initiates the return process?
- You shall inspect the delivered safety signs for stairs thoroughly to confirm it is indeed damaged.
- Contact us for directives concerning the return process.
- Probably send us an image of the damaged part.
- Follow the return guideline provided by our customer care support staff.
4.8 What courier service providers do you utilize for shipping safety signs for stairs?
We have several secure and international courier service providers that we use to ship all our products. They have proved to be qualified for the task and they include DHL, TNT, UPS, and FedEx.
Note that freight charges are paid in advance using the payment options account numbers. You can also give us your preferred shipping option that you want your safety signs for stairs to get to you.
4.9 What process is followed during the delivery of safety signs for stairs?
We have a very smooth delivery process when receiving your safety signs for stairs.
- You shall be contacted about the arrival of safety signs for stairs.
- Confirmation of personal credentials will follow suit.
- Assessment of the package to make sure it is not damaged and that is the correct product.
- Signing that you have received the shipment the following.
4.10 What shipping information is required when shipping safety signs for stairs?
The following shipping information is required before shipping safety signs for stairs,
- Personal credentials which include your name.
- Address and country on which to ship your products.
- A detailed description of safety signs for stairs.
- Packing list.
- Certificates of origin.
- At times Bills of lading.
You need to ensure you have entered the correct shipping information to avoid being charged for the wrong delivery destination.
4.11 Do I get compensated for missed-time deliveries of safety signs for stairs?
We always try our best to ensure your safety signs for stairs get to you on time without delays. However, in case of delays, you shall be notified via the contacts provided on how fast you can receive your product.
4.12 My delivery period for safety signs for stairs is taking longer than expected. What is happening?
Sometimes the shipping process can be full of hurdles and that will result in delayed delivery time. You are encouraged to contact us for an explanation on why and you shall be informed on when to expect delivery of safety signs for stairs.
5.0 Return and Replacement
5.1 What is the return policy for safety signs for stairs?
The following is the return policy for safety signs for stairs.
- The safety signs for the stair’s original package should be untampered with. It should also be the original package used during the transportation time.
- Safety signs for stairs should not have been used or opened.
5.2 How long do I have before initiating a return process?
We recommend that you take the shortest time possible to initiate the return process. This will ensure fewer chances of the safety signs for stairs get damaged and prompt a fast refund process.
5.3 Do you offer warranties on safety signs for stairs?
Yes, we offer a great warranty period since we are confident of the quality of the safety signs for the stairs we produce. Within the specified period, you are warrantied of replacement of the whole product or the defective part.
However, note that is applicable when the safety signs for stairs are used in its normal working environment.
5.4 How can I send a return for safety signs for stairs?
You are advised to send the returns through the same shipping service provider in which it was delivered to you. In case of changes, we shall provide other alternative shipment options.
5.5 After how long should I expect newly replaced safety signs for stairs?
Replacement will be determined by a variety of factors such as:
- The shipping period is taken to send the replacement of safety signs for stairs back.
- Customization options that need to be performed on safety signs for stairs.
- The weight and bulkiness of the replaced safety signs for stairs.
5.6 What is the average cost for returns?
We charge moderate fees for all returns. Contact us for more discussions on return charges and other queries regarding returns.
Our help center is open 24/7 in case you need any assistance.
5.6 What address can I use to send the return of safety signs for stairs?
Our address is displayed on the packaging material. You can call us directly and we shall direct you on how the return package will get to us.
You can also check our address by visiting our website.
5.7 Is it a must for me to track the return of safety signs for stairs?
It is not a must but is very important for you to check the return while on transit. You can check it online or contact us. We help to check the transit location of the safety signs for stairs.
6.0 Cancellation and Refund
6.1 How do I cancel an order for safety signs for stairs?
We have very easy steps in which you can cancel an order for safety signs for stairs.
You need to check our ordering platform from where you can fill the cancellation form. You can also call us directly on which we can cancel the order from our end.
6.2 Will I be charged for canceling safety signs for stairs?
No, we do not impose any charges in the cancellation of safety signs for stairs. The process is very free and does not deduct any money from your account.
Visit our various official platforms for any problem experienced while trying to cancel an order.
6.3 Where will you send the refund for safety signs for stairs?
The refund is directly sent to the default account on which you used when paying for your safety signs for stairs. For example, if you paid using PayPal the refund will be sent back to your PayPal account.
For a change of account to send the refund be prompt enough in letting us know before the transaction is made.
6.4 What can prompt me to cancel my order for safety signs for stairs?
The following can make you want to cancel the order for safety signs for stairs.
- Safety signs for stairs with incomplete customization specifications.
- Incorrectly delivered safety signs for stairs.
- Damage or defective safety signs for stairs.
6.5 Is there a time limit for me to submit the cancellation form?
We do not have an exact time limit but we recommend that cancellation should be within the shortest time possible. This is to avoid being charged extra charges for late cancellation on occasions where the production stages have commenced.
Feel welcomed to ask for help with canceling your order for safety signs for stairs. Note that our online services are open 24/7 round the clock.