Your Leading Manufacturer of the Finest Safety Signs in the Kitchen
Foison Metal Offers Superior Quality of Safety Signs in the Kitchen, Curated Exclusively for Your Business and Company Needs
Foison Metal Trademarks in Creating the Finest Safety Signs in the Kitchen
Only Foison Metal offers a wide range of material selections including stainless steel and aluminum to manufacture the most durable safety signs in the kitchen. Working in a kitchen setting may cause different hazards such as knives, hot surfaces, and slippery floors.
Our safety signs are rated 5-star by our customers worldwide which guarantees that you are in the right place!
You may reach us through this website and we guarantee assistance within 12 hours! In just a few clicks you may now customize your premium quality safety signs that will last for decades.
About Our Service
Our Featured Products
Foison Metal Safety Signs in the Kitchen Comply with the Highest Standards, Designed for the Precise Needs of Your Company
Food Preparation Signs
Food Allergy Safety Signs
Personal Protective Signs
Custom Engraved Signs
KNOW MORE ABOUT US
Here at Foison Metal, we guarantee to help you lower your allotment on company liabilities by putting up effective safety signs in the kitchen. Our signs are 100% customizable from colors to your preferred designs and labels which can be delivered within a short time.
We offer hundreds of thousands of flexible, professionally-made signages that are perfect for you and your employee’s safety.
Why is Foison Metal product trusted?
What our clients are saying
Foison Metal is the Number One Trusted Brand of Safety Signs in the Kitchen
Made with quality materials, our cost-effective Safety Signs in the Kitchen are manufactured to the highest quality standards using large-format printers and heavy-duty laser cutters and engravers. All of our signages are designed to maintain health and safety by reducing or even removing the health risks and hazards posed on construction sites to workers, sub-contractors, guests, and the general public across the globe.
The Safety Signs in the Kitchen FAQs Ultimate Guide
1.0 Product Overview
1.1 What Are Safety Signs in The Kitchen?
Safety signs in the kitchen are simply stickers or costumed boards that are placed in various locations in the kitchen. They guide the people using the kitchen for safety.
Safety signs in the kitchen are a great way to remind workers of some dangers that they might be involved in while doing their daily work in the kitchen and should be very careful to stay safe always.
1.2 Why Are Safety Signs in The Kitchen Important?
Safety signs in the kitchen are important because:
- Safety signs in the kitchen prevent injuries.
- Safety signs in the kitchen help to ensure the staff is aware of the dangers in the kitchen.
- Safety signs in the kitchen help to ensure the staff carries out the right thing during an emergency.
- Safety signs in the kitchen help to give an alternative to the problem at hand.
- Safety signs in the kitchen give direction and instructions on the right thing to be done.
1.3 What Materials Are Used to Make Safety Signs in The Kitchen?
Safety signs in the kitchen are made of that different types. Some of the materials which we use in the production of safety signs in the kitchen include:
- PVC plastic
- Permanent and removable vinyl
At Foison Metal always make sure we make your safety signs in the kitchen using the materials that you prefer. In case you require your safety signs in the kitchen to be made using a different category of materials, you can contact us for assistance.
1.4 What are the types of safety signs in the kitchen?
Some of the safety signs in the kitchen include:
- Washing hands before and after handling raw meat sign: This will ensure that when handling the meat, you will not contaminate it and once you are done handling the meat you will not transfer the contamination from the meat to other foods if in any case the meat is contaminated.
- Drinking water sign: A drinking water sign will only give you the information that the water is safe for drinking.
- Food safety checklist: This sign gives you all the necessary information, the basic things that you have to do to ensure that everything is okay in the kitchen.
- Kitchen safety station signs: it contains accessories that can be used in case of an emergency in the kitchen
- Safety chopping board sign: This sign gives the worker the direction in which board should be used in chopping different types of foods according to the colors. It helps to avoid contamination from different types of foods.
- Do not store both cooked and raw food together: The sign is a warning not to store both cooked and raw foods in the same place.
- Very hot water sign: Send a caution to the workers that the water is very hot, and they should be careful.
- Dry goods store sign: This sign shows that it is okay to store goods in a compartment that the sign has been placed on. When the food does not contain moisture.
- Converter oven sign: This acts as a reminder to always turn off the heater fan before opening the doors of the oven.
- Wash your hands after visiting the toilet sign: This is a reminder to all staff that after visiting the toilet you should wash your hands to avoid food contamination.
- Dishwashing machine sign: A dishwashing machine sign gives you all the information you need to use the dishwasher effectively and how to correctly turn it on and all the processes needed when operating it.
- Hot surface sign: This sign is to caution the staff that the various parts of the kitchen are hot and can cause injury, mostly placed on cooking grills and coils.
- Kitchen rules observation sign: This sign gives direction in areas of the kitchen that different types of clothing should be observed like gloves and hairnets. This is to avoid contamination of the food.
- Clean kitchen sign: this sign acts as a reminder to the staff to always keep the kitchen surface clean.
- Handwashing sign: The sign gives the staff a way forward on how to wash their hands.
- Refrigerator sign: the sign gives a way forward on what positions in the fridge should different types of foods should be kept.
- Food cover sign: The sign simply informs the staff that the food should be covered.
1.5 What Are the Types of Dangers in The Kitchen?
This is one of the most common dangers that one faces in the kitchen commonly from hot surfaces or food. Some burns may need medical attention. To avoid burns you should always place the pans or anything that has a handle away from fire.
A knife is a mostly used tool in the kitchen so from time to time you might cut yourself. Not just knives and cuts but sharp tins.
From time to time clothes that of Off-Site. The ideas are written then several of them come up in kitchens. This can cause serious injuries that might need medical attention. This can only be avoided through practicing proper habits and training.
- Broken glasses
When a glass breaks in the kitchen small fragments go everywhere so during cleaning one should be careful and in case some food was open it should be checked and if contaminated should be disposed of.
- Wet surface
Water is mostly used in the kitchen so there are possibilities of one falling due to a wet floor. Not only water but cooking oil or any other fluid. This can be avoided by regular mopping, anti-slip mats, and slip-resistant shoes.
- Overloaded circuits
Many kitchen gadgets make your work easier, but they have to be used with a lot of care. Plugging many applicants on a switch might cause fires or explosions. All old electric outlets should be replaced to avoid accidents.
In the kitchen, there are different chemicals for cleaning and disinfecting the surfaces. You should always read the safety labels before using any chemical. Some chemicals are flammable and should be kept away from fire.
- Food poisoning
Many people get sick due to food poisoning. It is highly recommended that the food is well cooked to the right temperature, clean hands before cooking, washing utensils well, and ensuring that the food is covered. Food circulation is also very important
This ensures that the food does not go bad due to overstaying in the store.
- Poor storage of equipment
The order should be maintained in a kitchen set up to avoid accidents due to falling of objects. Heavy items should not be placed on top or as high as over the waist. All items should be kept in their respective places.
- Germs and bacteria
Anyone using the kitchen should maintain the cleanliness of the highest order. A disinfector should be used to wipe mostly used parts to kill the germs and bacteria.
1.6 What Are the Quality Standards of The Signs in The Kitchen?
Some of the quality standards for signs in the kitchen which we observe at Foison Metal are:
- Visibility, the safety signs in the kitchen should be clear, and one can see without straining and it can be viewed from a given distance.
- The safety signs in the kitchen should be made from waterproof material to ensure that they do not get damaged, and serve their intended use.
- The writing on the safety signs in the kitchen sign should not fade away over time to avoid the cost of maintenance of the safety signs in the kitchen.
- The safety signs in the kitchen should be able to withstand high and low temperatures.
1.7 What Are the Uses of Safety Signs in The Kitchen?
- Prevention: Safety signs in the kitchen help in the prevention of an accident as they give warning to the staff members.
- Education: Safety signs in the kitchen give information to the staff on how to use different applicants and how different types of foods can be stored and at what temperatures.
- Warn: Some of the safety signs in the kitchen are designed to warn workers of different types of hazards that we face in the kitchen in areas where we need protective clothes or gloves. Also, to avoid dangers.
- Safety: safety signs in the kitchen give directions to the staff on how different things are to be used correctly to avoid injuries.
- Direct: Some of the safety signs in the kitchen give direction to the staff on what should and should not be done in some situations.
1.8 What Are the Principles of Safety Signs in The Kitchen?
There are various principles of safety signs in the kitchen that you should observe. It is important to ensure that your safety signs in the kitchen are manufactured according to the requirements of regulatory bodies.
At Foison Metal we manufacture safety signs in the kitchen that meet the regulatory requirements.
The most important principle of safety signs in the kitchen is to inform the staff of the dos and don’ts in the kitchen. To give the right directions to the staff in case of an accident signs should be set immediately
The signs should be of colors that catch the human eye instantly and the words should be easily visible and straight to the point.
The signs should target the good health of the staff members and the writings on the safety signs in the kitchen should be very clear.
The dimensions of safety signs in the kitchen should be of sufficient measurements according to the regulations in place.
1.9 How Many Groups of Safety Signs in The Kitchen Are There?
Some of the available groups of safety signs in the kitchen include:
- Chemical storage and safety signs.
There are so many hazards that can be caused by chemicals in the kitchen. Warning signs must be provided to avoid injuries or contamination. The different chemicals should be stored according to the instructions on the bottle.
The following signs should be placed to avoid any dangers from chemicals.
- Wear gloves sign
- Wash hands after
- Wear eye protection
- Flammable symbol
- Warning chemical
- No smoking signs
- Fast aid box situated
- Keep locked symbol
- Health and safety signs
The health and safety signs normally consist of prohibition, warning, and safe conditions.
The staff should abide by the safety rules and signs to stay safe in the kitchen, the signs should be placed in visible areas. The signs give a safer environment for everyone some include:
- Turn taps off
- First aid poster
- Exit sign
- Fire exit sign
- Close windows sign
- No smoking signs
- Safety and health guide poster
- Avoid hazardous chemicals
- Save electricity sign
- Hygiene catering signs
These kinds of signs are put in place to avoid unhygienic practices during food preparation, storage, washing, and much more. This should be put under high consideration to avoid food contamination.
Hygiene signs are important as people do not pay attention to small details like washing hands, washing fruits, washing, and disinfecting the kitchen worktops, and so on.
You need a sign for the following:
- Hand washing
- Sink for hand washing
- No smoking signs
- Sink for utensil sign
- No spitting signs
- Food waste sign
- Hair covering sign
- Leave basin clean sign
- Dangerous machinery sign
- Different types of food signs
- Sink for food washing sign
- Off-Site catering signs
These kinds of signs are mostly for restaurants, bars, and fixed sites to help customers and staff to understand the health and safety policy placed.
Site signs give directions like a bathroom sign shows that the washrooms are at a specific place one does not need to look for a washroom.
Some of the signs are:
- Drug notice warning
- Underage drinking sign
- Toilet/ washrooms
- Mind your head
- Staff only
- Car Park
1.10 What Are the Factors Considered When Selecting Safety Signs in The Kitchen?
Some of the factors to consider when selecting signs in the kitchen are:
- Material: the material used must be of the best quality so that it can last for long because is in the kitchen the material should be waterproof and should go hand in hand with the function of the sign
- Durability: the kitchen signs should serve you for as long as possible to avoid too many expenses on the signs. The cost of maintenance should be minimal.
- Cost: when going for a sign in the kitchen it should be within your budget. Different signs come with different prices
- Technology: some of the signs in the kitchen might need the latest technology like reflection and lighting.
- Dimensions: different signs come in different shapes and sizes. You need to give the specific size, length, shape, and height of the sign.
- Placement: while getting a kitchen sign you should concede where the signs are to be set. Whether they are permanent or can be moved.
1.11 Where Are Safety Signs in The Kitchen Placed?
There are many places where safety signs can be placed in the kitchen. You have to consider the visibility of the sign and the size of the sign. Some of the places where safety signs are placed in the kitchen include:
- At the entrance of the kitchen.
- On surfaces of kitchen appliances like refrigerators, cookers, and ovens.
- On the doors of the kitchen.
- At food preparation areas.
- On the floors of the kitchen.
- At the kitchen sinks
- Safety signs in the kitchen can also be placed on the walls of the kitchen.
1.12 How Long Do Safety Signs in The Kitchen Last?
The life span of safety signs in the kitchen is not stated and it depends on who handles the signs. The signs can last for as long as possible for more than ten years but with good maintenance.
2.0 Design and Customization
2.1 Can A Safety Sign in The Kitchen Be Designed the Way You Want?
Yes, we can design your safety sign in the kitchen. All you will be required is to provide us with the following details:
- The Idea of the safety sign in the kitchen design required
- the color
- the dimensions that you want for the safety signs in the kitchen.
- The shape you require for the safety sign in the kitchen.
2.2 What Colors Are Used in Making Safety Signs in The Kitchen?
We use different colors for making safety signs in the kitchen. Some of the colors which we use for making safety signs in the kitchen include:
- Black: this one only gives information to the staff on how different applicants can be used
- Red: they give warning to the staff, show dangers and what they should do and not do to keep safe.
- Green: this indicates that there is no danger, give you a go-ahead shows that you are in a safe environment
- Orange: shows that the dangers involved are not too high or to the extreme.
- Yellow: gives caution statements minor risk
- Blue: it shows that there is no immediate hazard
2.3 What Is the Lifespan of The Message on The Safety Signs in The Kitchen?
The lifespan of the message on safety signs in the kitchen depends on the quality of both the material and the paint used to write the message. The higher the quality of the safety sign in the kitchen, the longer the message will last.
The span also depends on how the signs are handled and if there is a time for regular maintenance. So long as a sign is of good quality it is going to take you a lifetime.
2.4 How Big Should a Safety Sign in The Kitchen Be?
Safety signs in the kitchen should be big enough that the words are written can be seen clearly from a distance but not too big that they cannot fit in some areas in the kitchen.
To get the appropriate measurements for safety signs in the kitchen, you can contact us for assistance.
2.5 How Long Does Safety Sign in The Kitchen Take to Be Produced?
There is no time limit for safety sign production; it only depends on the number of signs to be produced. Because the signs are made using machines they can be produced as fast as possible in the shortest time
The timeline for producing safety signs in the kitchen depends on the specifications that you need. It is important to contact our customer service agents for any clarifications and design specifications.
2.6 Are SAfety Signs in The Kitchen Double Sided?
Yes, we do have safety signs in the kitchen that are double-sided starting from the sign that shows you are getting into the kitchen. These double-sided safety signs in the kitchen are made from several different materials and ensure people can get the information when approaching from either side.
Other types of double-sided safety signs in the kitchen are meant for decoration in the kitchen while giving out instructions. Most of the signs in the kitchen are not double-sided as they are stuck on the wall or any other place.
2.7 Do You Pay for Your Safety Signs in The Kitchen Before They Are Designed?
Yes, we require at least a down payment of a given amount before designing your safety signs in the kitchen. However, you may contact us if you would like to set up a payment policy for your safety signs in the kitchen order.
3.0 Order and Payment
3.1 How Much Do Safety Signs in The Kitchen Cost?
Our prices for safety signs in the kitchen depend on factors such as the type of material, color, size, thickness, and design. It is very important to get the quotation before setting an order for safety signs in the kitchen and ensure that the price goes hand in hand with your budget.
You should contact us to get the pricing that suits the specifications of your safety signs in the kitchen order.
3.2 How Do I Place an Order for A Safety Sign Kitchen?
The process of placing an order for safety signs in the kitchen includes:
- Contact us
- Obtain the information of the size, length, width, material, and any other information needed about the safety signs in the kitchen
- Get to negotiate the prices for safety signs in the kitchen with us at Foison Metal.
- Obtain the samples and carry out a good inspection.
- If you are comfortable with everything the production process of your kitchen safety signs can start.
3.3 How Do I Track My Signs in The Kitchen After Ordering?
3.4 Which Payment Methods Are Effective?
There are different types of payment methods that are effective and safe while paying for safety signs in the kitchen. At Foison Metal, we accept the following payment methods:
- Credit card
3.5 Is There A Pickup Point For Safety Signs In The Kitchen?
3.6 Do You Accept Payment on Delivery?
3.7 Do Customized Orders Need A Down Payment?
Yes, our customized orders need a down payment before the design team can commence on the production of your customized safety signs in the kitchen.
The design team puts a lot of effort into ensuring that your safe kitchen signs order is ready at the right time. For Customized orders of safety signs in the kitchen, you can contact us.
4.0 Shipping and Delivery
4.1 How Long Does the Shipping Process Take?
Our average shipping time for safety signs in the kitchen is about 7 to 10 days. You may reach out to us in case you would like your safety signs in the kitchen to order faster than several of our scheduled shipping timelines.
4.2 What Are Some of The Documents I Can Use for Shipping Safety Signs in The Kitchen?
There are different documents needed during shipping safety signs in the kitchen some of which include:
- Purchase order: it is the official declaration of receiving an order that contains details of both parties taking part in it and the dates of the transaction.
- Commercial invoice: A commercial invoice includes details of the sales transaction between the vendor and buyer the shipping terms of the shipping company as well
- Bill of lading: This is an official contract between the shipper and the freight carrier. This document confirms receipt of goods for shipment.
This document can only be signed by authorized persons when they get the goods. The document contains the shipping destination and the goods included.
- Export packing list: it is a shipping document containing details of the cargo including the dimensions, weight, safety measures, and packaging type. This helps in billing the cargo.
- Letter of credit: This document is issued by a creditworthy bank to guarantee payment of goods if you are not able to pay the bank will pay on your behalf.
- Certificate of origin: This certificate shows the country of origin for manufactured goods. This is needed by many treaty agreements for the international trade agreement.
This goes hand in hand with hand to the government’s rules and regulations of shipping.
- Insurance certificate: An insurance certificate is given by the insuring company and covers the exporter’s goods. It covers for liability and loss of your products
- Import license: it is a legal document given to the buyer by the government giving him or her the license to sheep products into the country legally.
4.3 Is There Any Shipping Fee?
Yes, there is a shipping fee for safety signs in the kitchen which you will have to agree on with the shipping carrier that you will use. Some of the carriers that we use for shipping safety signs in the kitchen orders include DHL, FedEx, and UPS.
In case you need help with obtaining a shipping carrier for your safety signs in the kitchen, you can contact us.
4.4 How Do You Ensure That Your Kitchen Safety Signs Are Safely Delivered?
To ensure that your safety signs kitchen order is safely delivered to you in one peace you have to ensure:
- Safe packaging
- Fill in all the custom documents
- Track all your packages online
- Ensure you have the right address
- Secure labels safety
4.5 What Is the Right Procedure During Shipping of Your Safety Signs Kitchen?
We use some steps of shipping safety signs in the kitchen:
- You have to request the quotation
- Get a freight forwarder to arrange the export
- Book a freight mode
- Safety signs in the kitchen will then move to an international depot
- Safety signs on the kitchen are then processed through export custom clearance
- Safety signs in the kitchen arrive at your county
- Safety signs in the kitchen are transported from the port to you
- Finally, you will verify that the safety signs in the kitchen are in the right condition, quantity, of that different and quality as required.
4.6 What Are the Packaging Options Available for Your Safety Signs Kitchen?
There are several different packaging options for the safety signs in the kitchen. They can be packaged in:
- Plastic boxes
- Rigid boxes
- Foil seal bags
- Paperboard boxes
- Corrugated boxes
4.7 Are Safety Signs in The Kitchen Insured During Shipping?
4.8 Is It Safe to Use a Third-Party During Shipping of Your Safety Signs Kitchen?
Yes, it is safe to use a third-party shipping process of your safety signs in the kitchen. This is because they will do almost everything for you from the start to the end of the shipping process.
You will not have to worry about the safety and shipping of your safety signs in the kitchen and they will be liable for any damages. You can contact us if you need help with obtaining a third party for shipping your safety signs in the kitchen orders.
5.0 Return and Replacement
5.1 What Should Be Done When Safety Signs in The Kitchen Received Are Damaged?
When you find out that your signs in the kitchen are damaged you should:
- Contact us with evidence that the safety sign in the kitchen is damaged immediately. This is to be done via your email.
- Return the damaged safety sign in the kitchen immediately
- Confirm returns or refunds on the safety sign in the kitchen
- Get a refund or a replacement for the safety sign in the kitchen.
Anytime you are purchasing the safety signs in the kitchen from us, you have to make sure they have a return policy or refund. Therefore, it is important to always seek clarification from our customer support agents.
5.2 Who Is Charged on The Replacement of Damaged Signs in The Kitchen?
The carrier is liable for the damages or losses on any goods to the maximum amount adding up to the one stated on the shipping agreement. If there is no agreement, then the carrier will not be liable for any damages on your signs in the kitchen.
5.3 How Can I Return a Safety Sign in The Kitchen That I Did not Order?
In very rare cases you will get a safety sign in the kitchen order that you did not order. However, in case this happens, all you need to do is read the airway or ship bill and confirm that you did not place the safety signs in the kitchen order.
Also, check with your friends and relatives if the safety sign in the kitchen was ordered on your behalf. If all these do not apply, you have to contact customer care for guidance, and they will be able to give you a way forward.
5.4 Who Are You Supposed to Notify When You Find Out What Your Safety Signs in The Kitchen Are Damaged?
In case your safety sign in the kitchen is damaged you are supposed to contact us immediately giving the evidence of the damaged sign.
5.5 What Is Your Replacement Policy?
5.6 What Is the Maximum Period Given to Make Returns?
Returns for your safety signs in the kitchen can be made within 21 days.
5.7 How Do You Track the Return and Replacement Process of The Safety Signs in The Kitchen?
Once the return request for safety signs in the kitchen has been verified, you will be issued a tracking number via your email. If you have a problem with accessing your tracking number for safety signs in the kitchen returns, you can contact us.
6.0 Cancellation and Refund
6.1 How Can I Cancel My Safety Signs in The Kitchen Order?
6.2 How Do You Verify That the Cancellation of Safety Signs in The Kitchen Was Successful?
The only way to make sure that your safety signs in the kitchen have been successfully canceled is to get an email showing its cancellation. This is to avoid signs being delivered yet you had canceled the order.
It is important to contact us and get clarification of the safety signs in the kitchen order if you did not get a notification.
6.3 How Long Does It Take to Be Refunded?
Once your order is canceled it takes a minimum of 21 days although you should contact us to get clarification.
6.4 Do You Offer Refunds on Signs in The Kitchen?
6.5 What Are the Terms of Cancellation and Refund On Signs In The Kitchen?
To reduce last-minute cancelation, you are supposed to agree to our policies in the agreement.
You are requested to cancel your safety signs in the kitchen order at least 48 hours before the scheduled dispatch. All the cancellations made before day 1 will get back a 100% cashback. Those made 3 to 6 days after will get a 20% fee subtracted, those made after seven days will get a 30% fee subtracted.
6.6 How Much Will You Be Refunded in Case of a Cancellation in The Safety Signs In The Kitchen Order?
6.7 Can You Track the Refund Process of Your Signs in The Kitchen?
Yes, it is possible to track your refund process using the tracking number which was provided through your mail. You can check using the tracking system if your refund has been processed and if it has been approved.
Once the refund for your safety signs in the kitchen order has been processed, it will be issued in less than 21 days. However, it is important to contact us to have a clear picture of how you will receive the refund for safety signs in the kitchen order.
Once we have made the refund, you can check if it was successful as the status will change from “return received “to “refund approved”.