Produced by the Finest Aluminum Safety Signs in the Workshop in China
Foison Metal Creates the Most Advanced and Premium Quality Safety Signs in the Workshop Made and Customized for Your Needs
Foison Metal is the Leading Manufacturer of Safety Signs in the Workshop Globally
Foison Metal’s reliability is preserved and protected by always improving our service to meet the specific needs of our clients. Our staff and team treat each process of the production as an extension of their passion.
We always ensure to excel in various ways aside from our product but also with our environment. Aluminum safety signs in the workshop are simply important for every company.
This provides the workplace the discipline and cooperation one needs to perform and exhibit well in the company. Each sign is made with a purpose that shows each warning needed to be exercised.
About Our Service
Our Featured Products
Foison Metal Warning Signs Are Customized and Mass-Produced Acquiring Global Standards for Safety Signs in the Workshop.
No Entry Safety Sign
Smoke Free Signs
Aluminum Safety Signs in the Workshop
Rectangle Safety Signs
KNOW MORE ABOUT US
Safety signs in the workshop are important in every establishment or workplace. They provide warning signs you need for implementing basic rules around the company. We provide either permanent and temporary safety signs that you can use in different ways.
We also offer a variety of materials of safety signs that you can choose from. We specifically made our website to be beginner-friendly that are accessible around the globe.
No need to go out and arrange your order, we promote hassle-free transactions every time. We only have 3-step ordering process to ensure your convenience.
Why is Foison Metal product trusted?
What our clients are saying
Foison Metal is one of the Leading Supplier of Safety Signs in the Workshop in China
Every metalwork product, we have it, from cards to safety signs. We provide hassle-free and easy transactions for our clients worldwide. We deliver directly to your door, our company’s top priority is to provide you with the convenience you need in ordering products. Our safety signs in the workshop are specified with global standards that keep our products on top.
The Safety Signs in the Workshop FAQs Ultimate Guide
1.0 Product Overview
1.1 What is a safety sign in the workshop?
Safety signs for the workshop are precautionary signs placed strategically in your work area to warn you of possible dangers. Workshops always have hazards either from falling parts, slippery floors, or dangerous chemicals.
Safety signs for the workshop are an important element in any workshop area. Most of them are demanded to be in place through government regulation or other regulatory authority.
This makes it important for you to know the use, installation, and where to get the various safety signs for the workshop.
1.2 What do you need to know about safety signs in the workshop?
There are a couple of things that you should put in mind when choosing a workshop safety sign to put in your workshop. Some of these considerations include:
- The location to install the safety signs for the workshop.
- The type of hazard that you want to warn against in the workshop.
- Consider the installation positions to get the number of safety signs that you will install
- The safety signs in the workshop should be easy to read and interpret.
- The size of the safety sign for the workshop.
- The ease of interpreting the workshop safety sign.
- The workshop has entry points.
- The type of tools and work that goes into the workshop.
- The safety sign for the workshop viewing distance.
1.3 Why are safety signs in the workshop important?
Safety signs for the workshop are important for several reasons that include:
- Safety signs in the workshop serve as guides and also provide precautions on activities to carry and not to carry in the workshop.
- They serve as warnings of potential danger.
- Workshop safety signs also help in showing the status of the workshop machinery.
- Some safety signs for the workshop are used as cautionary signs in machine operation.
- Safety signs for the workshop are also used to pinpoint fire and emergencies.
- Safety signs for the workshop also help you avoid injuries from slips, trips, and falls.
- Regulation and control of safety-related behavior is also an important aspect of safety signs in the workshop.
1.4 What are the standards for safety signs in the workshop?
The safety standards for safety signs in the workshop vary from one country to the other. Although there are certain standardized and common standards that you will find in the market.
Some of the common standards for safety signs in the workshop include:
- AS 1319-1994 Australian standard
- ANSI Z535 standard
- OSHA standards.
- OSHA Standard 1910.145
- ANSI/NEMA Z535.1-2006 (R2011)
- MIL-STD -15024F
1.5 What do safety signs in the workshop mean?
You will find different types of safety signs in the workshop. Different signs mean different things and serve different purposes. Safety signs for the workshop include:
Precaution or Warning signs
These types of workshops warn of imminent dangers ahead such as the danger of wet floors or oil spills. Danger signs also warn of potentially hazardous conditions that might be life-threatening.
Danger workshop safety signs warn of danger ahead such as live electrical lines and danger of pinch points.
Prohibition signs function as a deterrent for doing a certain action. Prohibition safety signs in the workshop deter you from entering a certain room such as the electrical room.
Mandatory signs demand a certain adherence to instructions; a good example is a mandatory workshop safety sign telling you to wear PPE (personal protective equipment). Mandatory signs should be followed to avoid injuries in the workshop.
Warning signs show potential danger ahead such as chances of oil spills or wet floors that may cause danger.
These show what to do when something goes wrong. A good example of emergency workshop safety signs is the fire exit signs. Other emergency signs include first aid signs, medical equipment signs, emergency phone signs, and emergency exit signs.
1.6 What is the installation procedure for safety signs in the workshop?
There is no particular standardized way of installing safety signs. But you can follow the flowing easy step in installing your workshop safety sign.
- The first step you should do is to choose a spot to install your safety sign for the workshop. The area should be clear, visible, dangerous, and away from the constant obstruction.
- The surface where you want to put your safety sign for the workshop should be flat and ensure that the sign can hold up well.
- Another important step is to understand the sign and ensure its location goes hand in hand with the safety sign messaging.
- If there are any wrappings or obstructions with the safety sign, ensure you remove them. The safety sign for the workshop should also be clean and legible.
- After following the above steps, you can now install the safety sign for the workshop. Ensure that any dirt is cleaned regularly to ensure that the sign is legible.
- You should also change the safety sign if its purpose has lapsed.
1.7 What should I consider in choosing a safety sign for my workshop?
Safety signs are a necessity in any working area, especially in workshops. So be careful and considerate when choosing the type of safety sign for your workshop.
Some of the considerations to keep in mind when choosing a safety sign or your workshop include:
- The purpose of the workshop safety sign.
- The size you need the safety sign for the workshop to be.
- The installation location.
- The users of the safety sign.
- The nature of the working area and type of jobs done in the workshop.
- Consider the standards and regulations that govern safety sins in the workshop.
- The size of the workshop.
- The hazards in the workshop.
1.8 What other safety signs do you have besides the workshop safety signs?
At Foison metal, we deal with a variety of products besides workshop safety signs. For more product portfolios, visit our website.
1.9 What materials are used in making safety signs in the workshop?
We ensure that we use the highest quality of material for the manufacturing of your safety sign in the warehouse. We are always on the lookout for the latest technology and environmentally friendly material for the safety signs in the warehouse.
Some of the materials that we utilize include aluminum, vinyl, corrugated plastic, vinyl, acrylic, and corrugated plastic.
We also provide customized safety signs in the workshop and we are flexible to use your recommended material for manufacturing.
1.10 What are the various hazards found in the workshop?
Some of the various hazards you might encounter in your workshop include:
- Toxic or caustic chemicals.
- Electrical hazards.
- Uneven or slippery surfaces.
- Dangerous machinery or moving vehicles.
- Potentially dangerous fumes or a lack of breathable air.
- Sharp objects.
- Areas with a risk of falling objects.
- Sources of extreme heat, open flames, or flammable material.
1.11 Am I guaranteed a quality safety sign in the workshop?
At Foison Metal, we follow all the quality standards and regulations governing safety sign manufacturing. Our internal quality controls are continuous, and your safety sign in the workshop is checked for quality and defects every step of the manufacturing process.
1.12 Do the safety signs in the workshop meet OSHA and ANSI requirements?
Yes, our safety signs in the workshop meet both OSHA and ANSI safety requirements and standards.
ANSI requirements specify that:
- Safety symbols should be utilized when personal risk is imminent. The sign should not be used to depict either equipment or property damage.
- ANSI standards define signal word signs as signs with only one word to warn of danger. Signal warning signs include CAUTION, SAFETY, DANGER, NOTICE, and WARNING among others.
- Symbols should be specific to the danger or hazard to which they communicate. For instance, a symbol on a wet floor should only be placed where there is a wet floor.
- Safety signs that are worded should be legible, concise, error-free, and in a language understood by the user.
- ANSI recommends different headers and colors for different signs. For example, the danger sign should have a red header.
OSHA requirements specify that:
- OSHA signs are classified into notice, danger, caution, and warning signs. At Foison Metal, we manufacture high-quality safety signage according to OSHA requirements.
- OSHA standards specify a specific color and style for different categories of warning signs in the workshop.
- The design specifications cover colors, sign corners, and edges, placement of fastening devices, and sign wording.
- Bilingual OSHA Safety signs go a step further by ensuring that language doesn’t become a barrier in your safety communication and helps you reach a far greater number of workers/employees than monolingual safety signs
1.13 What locations are ideal to install safety signs in the workshop?
You can install safety signs in the workshop in various spaces. The main factor to consider is the legibility of the signage.
Some of the locations you can install safety signs in the workshop include:
- On machinery to give a status of the operation.
- Safety signs in the workshop should be put on sources of motion that can collide with stationary objects.
- High-temperature sources.
- Chemical containers or exposures.
- Falling object sources or dropping objects.
- Places with oil spills or wet floors.
- Entry area and exit areas.
- Toolbox kit.
1.14 What is the difference between indoor safety signs and outdoor safety signs?
The major difference between outdoors and indoors safety signs is in the material used to make the signs. While most outdoor signs are made from metal, indoor metals are made from various durable plastic materials.
Durable Pressure-Sensitive Vinyl Signs (PSV), High-Impact Rigid Plastic Signs (HRP), and Aluminum Signs (ALU) are some of the materials used to make indoor safety signs for the workshop.
1.15 What are the advantages of using safety signs in the workshop?
Safety signs for the warehouse have numerous advantages that include:
- Safety signs for the workshop assist you in staying clear from hazardous areas.
- Safety signs also serve to minimize congestion.
- Emergency safety signs for the warehouse assist in finding safe exits in case of an emergency.
- PPE safety signage in the workshop directs on the necessary safety wear in the workshop
- Safety signs in the workshop decrease accidents at the workstation.
- The safety signs for the workshop also boost safety consciousness among employees.
- Reduces employer’s responsibility on safety issues.
- Safety signs for the workshop result in lower payouts as a result of accidents.
1.16 What are the types of safety signs in the workshop?
There are numerous types of safety signs that you can install in your workshop. Some of these include
- Danger signs
- Warning signs
- Caution signs
- Notice signs
- Safety instruction signs
- Prohibition signs
- Mandatory signs
- Emergency information signs
- Fire emergency signs
2.0 Design and Customization
2.1 Do you offer customized safety signs in the workshop?
Yes, we do offer customized safety signs in the workshop. Our designers are ready to work with your designs when it comes to custom safety signs for the workshop.
Customized safety signs in the workshop range in price depending on the size, shape, design configuration, and also number of units needed.
2.2 Are safety signs for the workshop available in various shapes?
Yes, we provide safety signs in various shapes and sizes. The shapes can be customized or are according to the standards governing safety signs for the workshop.
Some of the shapes available for safety signs in the workshop include:
- Octagon for most of the regulatory signs.
- Triangle shapes for alert signs.
- Circle signs.
- Diamond-shaped signs
- Pentagon shaped signs
- Pennant shaped signs
- Rectangular-shaped signs.
2.3 Do you make customized safety signs in the workshop?
Yes, we do make customized safety signs in the workshop. Bring us your designs and our designers are willing to fine-tune them to the final product you desire.
2.4 Will you share my customized safety sign in the workshop with other clients?
No, we value our customer’s confidentiality and we are willing and ready to uphold that. All our employees have signed a non-disclosure agreement in regards to handling customer’s designs.
All your customized safety sign designs are unique to you and confidential. In case of any clarification on this, feel free to contact us at any time.
2.5 Do I need to pay to get samples of safety signs in the workshop?
No, you do not need to pay to get samples of safety signs in the workshop. All you need to do is place an order with us.
After placing an order, we will send you some prototypes of what you need us to make. It is only after you give us a go-ahead, breakaway that we will begin the manufacturing process.
2.6 How do I check the quality of safety signs in the workshop?
You can check the quality of safety signs in the workshop by ensuring that:
- The safety signs for the workshop display are clear.
- That the message is legible and easily understood.
- All images must meet the required standards for safety signs.
- Images must relate to the imminent hazards in the workshop.
- The material used must be strong enough to be mounted in the location needed.
- Check that the safety sign in the workshop does not fade into the background.
- The wording on the safety sign should be minimal and to the point to avoid confusion.
2.7 Do you have different sizes of safety signs for the workshop?
Yes, we have different sizes of safety signs in the workshop. Safety signs in the workshop vary in size depending on their use and also the spot you want to install them.
The sizes of the safety signs for the workshop depend on the portrait you want them in. The portraits may be either landscape, paper size, or banner formats.
The text to be used on the safety sign, where the sign will be used or mounted, the audience distance from the sign, and the information displayed are considerations for the size of the workshop safety sign.
OSHA and ANSI standards also play a big role in the consideration of the safety sign in the workshop sizes. The sizes must meet the specific OSHA and ANSI standards.
2.8 Are safety signs for the workshop durable?
Yes, safety signs for the workshop are durable because they are made from durable and quality materials. The safety signs in the workshop are also made to withstand the workshop environment as long as you handle them well.
2.9 Are safety signs for the workshop available in different colors?
Safety signs in the workshop come in different colors. You can customize some safety signs in the workshop to your preferred colors.
Although there are some colors guided by registrations thus cannot be changed. We offer guidance on the best colors to choose from and also guidance on the various legislations, rules, and regulations governing safety signs in the workshop colors.
Different colors for safety signs in the workshop mean different messaging. For instance, the red color is used in signs communicating danger and hazardous situations.
Orange is used to alert workers in the workshop of heated areas of machines or equipment. On the other hand, yellow is usually used where there are physical hazards or risks such as wet areas, pinch points, tripping, and falls.
Green safety signs in the workshop are mainly used to indicate first aid facilities while the blue color is used on safety signs that depict mandatory actions.
2.10 Do safety signs for the workshop come with mounting fixtures?
Yes, all our safety signs come with accessories for mounting, you can also contact us for additional mounting accessories. Some of the mounting fixtures that we offer include:
- Sign bolting set
- Tamper Proof one-way bolt set
- One-way bolts
- Breakaway nuts
- Nylon washers
- Drive rivets
- Corner bolt set with jam nuts
- Suction cups with a hook for sign hanging
- Heavy-duty nylon ties
2.11 I do not see any safety signs for the workshop template. Can you create one for me?
Yes, we can create a safety sign in the workshop template for you. Our designers at Foison Metal are always ready to assist you in all your inquiries.
Feel free to share your ideas with us and we can all work together to create the perfect designs for your safety signs in the warehouse.
2.12 How Do I Carry Out Maintenance for Safety Signs in The Workshop?
You are recommended to clean your safety signs in the workshop periodically. This is important for keeping them legible and functional.
If oil and dust are spilled on the safety signs, clean with a wet cloth and ensure it is dry. Safety signs in the workshop smirked by paint should be removed and replaced.
2.13 Do You Have Other Accessories for Safety Signs for The Workshop?
Yes, we have other accessories for safety signs in the workshop. Our safety signs page contains more of our products in this line.
2.14 I Require Assistance with Designing Safety Signs for The Workshop. Who Can I Call?
2.15 What File Types Do I Require for Sending Variable Data for Safety Signs for The Workshop?
We recommend the use of the XLS file in case you need to send variable data for your safety signs in the workshop.
3.0 Order and Payment
3.1 How Do I Place an Order for The Safety Signs for The Workshop?
3.2 What Is the Price of Safety Signs in The Workshop?
The Price of safety signs in the workshop ranges depending on the material used for the safety sign, size, shape, and customization.
At Faison Metal, we strive to offer quality safety signs at the best prices in the market. Our MOQ is also flexible depending on your orders.
3.3 What Are the Various Payment Methods That You Accept?
At Foison metal, we accept several payment methods. The payment or deposit is required before any orders are processed through to production. using a T/T, PayPal, or Credit Card.
3.4 Do You Have a Minimum Order Quantity?
Yes, we do have a minimum order quantity (MOQ). Our MOQ is capped at 100 pieces. We encourage you to discuss with us the MOQ before placing your order.
3.5 How Can I Get Affordable Safety Signs in The Workshop?
The best way to get the most affordable prices for your safety signs in the workshop is by placing orders that meet our MOQ. Small orders attract high prices compared to large orders.
Customized safety signs in the workshop will also cost a bit higher compared to using our designs. For design ideas, you can visit our safety sign section on our website.
Ensure that you consider the best payment method available to save on the transaction costs when paying for your safety signs in the workshop orders.
Lastly, to get the most affordable signs in the workshop, place your order directly with us. Avoid using intermediaries because this will increase your costs.
There are four tactics one may use to get the best prices the market can offer.
- Buying goods directly from the manufacturers.
- Buying in bulk
- Doing a market research
- Using a sourcing agent
4.0 Shipping and Delivery
4.1 What Is Your Shipment Process?
We are flexible when it comes to the shipment of your safety signs in the workshop. We can use your preferred shipment or handle your shipments ourselves.
Some of the common couriers we use include TNT, SF Express, Amazon, UPS, DHL, FedEx, EMS, or China Post Group Corporation.
Our delivery schedules depend on your product lead time as outlined in your order with us.
4.2 What Is the Average Time That It Takes to Ship Safety Signs for The Workshop?
Our shipping schedule or time can be categorized into three phases that include sample delivery time, mass production delivery time, and shipping time.
You can get samples for the safety signs in the workshop between 5-7 days. After placing your order, we will deliver between 7-10 days. The shipping time takes 4-5 working days excluding weekends.
4.3 What Is the Cost of Shipping Workshop Safety Signs?
The cost of shipping your safety signs in the workshop depends on the shipping agent and method that you have chosen. The size, shape, and quantity of your safety signs for the workshop will also affect the total cost of shipment.
4.4 Do You Offer Warehousing Services?
We do not offer warehousing services but be assured that your products will be the same as us from the production line, shipping, to your doorstep. We offer excellent services in ensuring total customer satisfaction with our services.
Do you offer tracking services for dispatched workshop safety signs?
Yes, we will provide you with a tracking number to be able to view the status of your order. In case of anything, contact us for clarifications on the progress of the shipment.
4.5 How Can I Reduce the Cost of Shipping Workshop Safety Signs?
The best way you can reduce the cost of shipping safety signs in the workshop is by placing your orders in bulk. Visit our how to order page for assistance in cost reduction.
4.6 Do You Cater for International Shipment?
4.7 What Are the Available Guarantees for My Shipment?
For your shipment, we utilize reputable freight forwarders to guarantee that you receive your shipment. We are flexible to utilize your recommended freight forwarder for your shipment.
5.0 Replacement and Returns
5.1 Do You Offer Warranties for Safety Signs in The Workshop?
Yes, we do offer warranties for our safety signs in the workshop. It is important that after purchase of the workshop safety signs that you fill in the relevant documentation for the warranty to be effective.
You are also encouraged to follow the correct maintenance and safety regulations for the warranty to be effective.
5.2 Do You Accept Returns on Safety Signs in The Workshop Adjustments?
Yes, we accept returns on safety signs in the workshop for adjustments or replacement. Our policy is that as long as the product is not damaged, unused, and with the original packaging we can replace it.
It is also to note the specific warranties that are attached to the product when you place your order. The return policy varies from one product to the other.
For clarifications on our return policy, feel free to contact our customer support any time.
5.3 What Is Your Policy on Safety Signs in the Defects or Damage While on Transit?
Depending on your order agreement with us, we can offer replacements on goods-in-transit damages. But you must liaise with your courier or shipping agent on goods in transit insurance.
Using a legitimate and efficient freight forwarder will also help in follow-ups in case of damages to your products while in transit.
5.4 Do You Have a Specific Time Period That I Am Supposed to Have Shipped Back Defective Workshop Safety Signs?
Yes, we do have a specific time frame that you are supposed to have returned or notified us of defective safety signs. The time period is within seven days from the day you receive your shipment.
It is recommended that you familiarize yourself with our return policies before you place your order.
To make it easy for us, you can follow the following easy steps to make it easy for you to detect products needed to return to the factory:
- First, after receiving the shipment of your safety signs, check for defects and report immediately. We prefer that you report any defects within 24 hours of receiving the shipment.
- Before shipping the defective products, notify us via email of the issues at hand for us to advise accordingly.
- Another important step is to identify the cause of the defects and suggest solutions. This is important to establish the cause of the defects and the best way to handle the damages.
- It is important also to be aware of the quality issues caused by us and those caused through transportation. This is particularly important for insurance claims.
- After establishing the damages, you must write an action plan and document the damages. This will help in follow-ups on returns and replacements.
At Foison Metal, your satisfaction is our main priority and we always strive to ensure the quality of all our products. In case of a defect in our products, we can either replace, remake, repair, or discount you on the next order with us.
5.5 To What Extent Do You Offer Replacement of Safety Signs in the Workshops?
With every new order you make, you can get replacements on any defective products. Our designers and engineers ensure that we have continuous quality monitoring to avoid any defects in our products.
In case of any defects, you can reach out for assistance on return policy and replacements.
5.6 Do You Cater for The Return’s Expenses?
No, we do not charge on returns and replacements. Read through our return policies when you place your order with us.
5.7 Do I need to include the order sleep when returning a product?
Yes, you need to include the order slip when returning the defective product. It is important in tracking the movement of the product and also helps us in pinpointing the source of the defects.
6.0 Cancellation and Refunds
6.1 Do You Offer a Return Policy for Safety Signs for The Workshop?
Yes, we do have a comprehensive return policy. We are also guided by the various regulations governing returns and consumer protection.
In case of any defects from our products, contact us for support.
6.2 What Can I Do If I Don’t Receive My Order for Safety Signs for The Workshop?
If you do not receive your safety signs shipment, contact our support center immediately the time for receiving the shipment lapses. It is recommended that track your safety sign in the workshop shipment while on transit.
Most of the shipment couriers have 24-hour updates on shipments making it easy for you to know the location of your shipment.
We will also endeavor to liaise with your shipment agents to ensure that the products reach your destination in good form.
6.3 Do You Refund Broken Workshop Safety Signs?
Yes, we do refund broken safety signs in the workshop if the problem was directly due to the manufacturing defects. You will however need to liaise with your shipment agent in case the safety signs break on transit.
6.4 How Do I Cancel an Order?
To cancel your order, contact our customer support on how to cancel your order. You can typically cancel your order within one day after placing the order.
This is because we usually start processing your order immediately after you place the order. It is important if you need to cancel your order before it goes to the manufacturing stage.
If you cancel your order in the manufacturing stage you may incur costs associated with the cancellation.
6.5 What Documents Should I Include for Refunds?
The documents shipped with your safety signs for the workshop vary depending on the quantity and shipment methods of the safety signs.
A manufacturing contract and the order details document are some of the documents you need to send back with the refund.
A commercial invoice should also be attached with the returned goods to ensure that we can trace the product destination.
6.6 Do You Offer Cash Back on Cancellation?
Any refunds for cashback will depend on our return policy and also on our agreement when placing the order. We customize each order depending on your preference.
6.7 Who Do I Contact for Refunds?
6.8 Do You Offer Cancellation and Refunds for Custom Safety Signs in the workshop?
Yes, we do offer cancellation and refunds for custom safety signs in the workshop. Contact us for issues concerning cancellation and refunds.
6.9 What Percentage of The Initial Price Do You Refund on Returns?
The percentage price to be refunded on returns depends on your agreement with us. Upon placing your order, we strive to offer the best quality of products and our quality control is a continuous process.
In case of defects, we will refund on returns according to our sales agreement.
6.10 Do You Accept Cancellation of Products in Transit?
No, we do not accept the cancellation of goods in transit.