Made From the Leading Supplier of Best Safety Signs Road in China
We Ensure to Create First-Rate Quality Products Made from High-grade Materials to Produce Durable Safety Signs Road
Foison Metal Guarantee Durable and Top Quality Products from Finest Materials
Foison Metal is most known to distribute a high-end variety of products available for custom and design. Our mission is to deliver unrivaled service to meet our client’s needs.
We are continuously expanding our expertise and research in order to provide you with highly developed products. Our custom safety signs road along with other labels are being mass-produced with precise materials that best suit the request and standard of the product.
We humbly credit our artisans with providing excellent quality products. We are dedicated to working together with our objective to provide you with exceptional products for your business and needs.
About Our Service
Our Featured Products
Foison Metal Produces Accurate Quality Safety Signs Road to Your Purpose and Precise Modification
Bridges Ices Before Road
Road Work Ahead
Slow Down Speed Limit
KNOW MORE ABOUT US
Aluminum is also the most popular material for safety signs on roads. The material is designed to withstand exposure to high temperatures, moisture, and weather in outdoor environments. The sign is, of course, held in place by bars that are sturdy enough to endure natural disasters.
Our road safety signs have a price guarantee and are built to last. We’ve researched to show that we’re using the right materials that can provide consistent results over time. Our artisans inspect each piece for consistency and durability.
Why is Foison Metal product trusted?
What our clients are saying
Foison Metal the World`s Largest Provider of Safety Signs Road You Can Only Trust
We are dedicated to using environmentally friendly manufacturing practices and working in a sustainable workplace. At Foison Metal, we encourage the protection that our client needs. Our company guarantees safe transactions, excellent customer service, and the best offers turning every new client into regular customers.
The Safety Signs Road FAQs Ultimate Guide
1.0 Product Overview
1.1 What are safety signs road?
Safety road signs or also known as traffic signs are signs that are placed on the side of the roads that are set as instructions for the drivers or anyone passing by the street. They are utilized in a variety of ways and have a variety of designs, each created for a specific purpose.
Foison Metal Safety Road Sign offers a variety of designs that you can choose from. We made sure that we deliver products that will best fit your needs. Our company believes in helping you create your design, that’s why we came up with customized safety road signs. It comes with different kinds and designs that you can choose from, starting with the size, color, font, and of course, the purpose.
Safety Road Signs have been essential, it is seen in every place, from commercial, residential and high places. They serve as road instructions for drivers to promote safety and progress a smooth ride. With the safety road signs, things are well on the road.
There were fewer accidents and traffic. Giving people the idea of what to follow makes things easier. Widely known, safety road signs are meant for outdoors or the road, the Foison Metal Safety Road Signs are made to be as sturdy as possible that can withstand different weather conditions.
1.2 Where do I use safety signs road?
Road signs should be used before an intersection, to inform drivers of the way they should go, whether it is right or left. It should also be used after an intersection to inform drivers that they will encounter an intersection and let them know which road they are traveling on.
There are 3 main safety road signs available, these are stopped, give way, and slow down. They have the basic functions that every city needs, it has an important purpose with road safety and providing basic instructions in the street every time for every driver.
The Stop sign is used to ensure that all vehicles will stop before crossing an intersection, the sign is also a sign of high alert because it symbolizes an emergency If safety road signs must be where cars need to stop immediately before proceeding ahead. It should also be used at a crosswalk to prevent pedestrians from entering the road and being hit by vehicles.
Some places where this sign can be used:
- Near School
- Downhill road
- Busy City Streets
- Under Construction Areas (Road, Buildings, etc)
1.3 Why is it important to have safety signs road especially in commercial areas?
They are important since they give the drivers a signal to where they are heading and keep in mind the necessary actions they have to perform on the road. The road signs help the driver in avoiding traffic and accidents that can occur on the road. If you are looking for a high-quality customized safety sign, you can get them from Foison Metal Design.
We offer a wide range of high-end materials and guarantee top-notch services. We cater to high-quality signs that are designed according to your specifications. We also make sure that the signs are durable and long-lasting. We provide affordable services to every potential customer.
Whether you want to place them inside or outside, we can assure you that your sign will be safe from sun damage, rusting, fading, and any other weather damages.
If a person becomes stranded or is unable to take necessary action because of an accident, safety road signs must be over time can in certain areas. This is to ensure road safety for everyone. As much as the roads are important, the businesses that are located along these streets are also essential.
1.4 What are the uses and applications of safety signs road?
There are several different types of traffic signs that are used on the road for different reasons.
Traffic signs are commonly used to warn drivers of dangers or obstacles on the road that they might not be able to see or hear easily. These signs can also be utilized to direct them on the right path. Law enforcement authorities also utilize them to regulate and control traffic flow during emergencies. They are usually placed in locations where there is a high risk of threat that might cause accidents or injuries.
Metal, wood, and other materials are used to create safety signs. They come in different styles, colors, and shapes, and they have special applications. Some of them include emergency, caution, prohibited, stop signs, required actions, and vehicle license tags. Foison Metal Safety Signs are made from durable material, researched, and evaluated thoroughly by our workers in giving the best quality safety signs that will best fit their needs.
The usage of the different safety signs is highly essential as it helps in directing people to places where they can get medical help or where they should go in case there is a fire or any other emergency. For example, when there is a breakdown on the road then the use of the I-918P Breakdown Symbol sign can help one to direct traffic away from the disabled vehicle across all directions on the road.
1.5 Can these safety signs road withstand outdoor temperature and climate?
Yes. We specifically designed our safety road signs to withstand even a snowstorm. Our product is made from high-quality aluminum and stainless steel metal that can go by harsh weather conditions and rapid change of climate without dispersing its best-looking quality.
The metal used is also tough with corrosions and rusting so that you won’t need to worry about changing them frequently. Foison Metal Safety Road Signs are tested and improved throughout the years to maintain and innovate the quality of the product and provide continuously satisfactory results over time. Amid that, we give free-custom of the product and even benefits for our customers.
1.5 What are the most frequently purchased safety signs road in the market?
Foison Metal is a company that makes travel accessories. It is developed by a team that has years of experience working with metal and manufacturing processes. We have developed our products in a way that they are reliable, durable, and attractive.
For now, we are currently topping our road signs for schools (due to the high demand for this) before venturing into the other road signs.
As of now, the top most safety road sign being purchased is the stop sign due to the high demand for it.
The next most purchased product includes the safety signs for schools and schools which are mostly used by owners of schools who want to make sure that their children will be protected while inside their school premises. They are sure that after purchasing these safety devices, there will be no mishaps during school days and they will be secure while inside the school.
1.6 Can you give me the cheapest option for my safety signs road?
Here at Foison Metals, we offer the cheapest options for your needs. We make sure to provide you the best available rates that we have with our quality products to best support your needs and businesses.
The Foison Metal Safety Road Signs come with free customization and samples before creating your designs. We aim to provide guaranteed results and the best prices for your deal. By that, we can achieve long-term goals with our customers given the fact of delivering the best services over time.
1.7 What are the different kinds of safety signs road?
There are a lot of categories of safety road signs and each of them gives complementary functions to each.
Here are some usual kinds of safety road signs you can see every day:
- A sign restricting behavior that is likely to exacerbate or cause danger (for example, “No access for unauthorized personnel”)
- For “Do Not” directives, these are the signs that are used. For instance, to notify that smoking is prohibited in a specific region. They should be used in the workplace to reinforce guidelines preventing harmful behavior.
- A warning sign for a hazard or danger. These signs should be used to alert individuals to a potential risk nearby.
- On signs indicating a specific hazard, a black band in the form of a triangle emerges. The background should be yellow inside the band, with the artwork designating the type of hazard in black and centered on the sign.
- A warning notice that outlines a specific course of action. These symbols should be used to signify acts that should be performed to comply with legal obligations.
- The colors are utilized to indicate the necessary nature of the instructions, however, the rectangular shape is employed due to the amount of text that is generally required.
- A sign indicating emergency exits, first-aid stations, or rescue facilities.
- Escape routes, emergency exits, and first-aid items should all be marked with these information signs. Safe condition signs are made up of a green rectangle or square with white graphics or text centered in the middle.
1.8 What are the things I should check when shopping for safety signs road?
If you’re looking for the best possible safety road signs that you can consider purchasing the metal ones. These types of road signs are more durable than those made of plastic. Metal is a great material to use because it is strong and will not easily break. You can have a safe road sign that is going to last you for several years to come without replacing them even after a few months. When searching for safety road signs, it is important to view the properties of the product.
- Durability – Durability is one of the most important properties you should look for when shopping for safety road signs. If you want a sign that will last and serve your business for a long time, then you should ensure that the material used to create it is durable. Watch out for cheap materials that easily get rusted or damaged by the sun, as they will not last.
- Price – Price has a big factor when it comes to purchasing items, expensive does not always equate to the best quality. Foison Metal offers the best available price and high-end quality. The Foison Metal Safety Road signs are made from the best quality aluminum and stainless steel metal that is the best fit for the product. The price is reasonable and justifiable with its quality and functions. It is worth it to reassure that you are purchasing the highest quality output.
- Functions – Deciding the function of the safety sign will give you an idea of the product that you need. This includes creating the design you want that will tailor-fit its function. This is important for you to discuss when shopping for safety road signs. At our company, we offer custom-made safety road signs and we strongly believe that your opinions matter. Providing adequate information about how you want your product to look will give us a clearer understanding of your needs.
2.0 Design and Customization
2.1 What is the standard size of the safety signs road?
Safety Road size goes with the OSHA Requirements for safety and precautions. This includes the outline design, hazards, design elements, and other important factors for the ANSI and OSHA requirements in creating signages. Although Foison Metal ensures to create customized designs for safe road signs, we make sure that we can meet the requirements needed for this product.
Looking back at our usual encounter, the standard size for making safety signage is ranging from 10″ x 7″, 14″ x 10″ or 20″ x 14″ are standard OSHA / ANSI sign sizes.
Foison Metal Safety Road Signs are customizable, we curate this product from a selection of sign sizes ranging from 1.5” x 0.75” until 36” x 48”, depending on the design and size made for your specific needs.
2.2 What font size is available for custom?
Our product is highly customizable, the font size will differ according to the actual size of the road sign but it is recommended to portray large inputs to obtain expected results. However, the standard size of each letter is at least 4” tall and the lower case letters should be at least 3” tall, this is recommended for local road signs with speed limits of 25MPH or less.
For reference, 6 inches tall safety road signs usually use a 4” letter for the upper-case and a 3” tall letter for the lower-cases.
Standard sizes are depending on the road sign, speed limits signs have standard sizing based on the message. If the speed limit is less than 40 MPH, it will consist of a 6-inch upper-case letter and a 4.5-inch lower-case letter. It is recommended to use 6-inch letters for upper-case and 5” inch letters for lower-case for every 9-inch tall safety road sign.
2.3 What colors are available?
Regulation instructions, instructions, cautions, road conditions, and driver aid and services are all encoded in the colors of road signs. Foison Metal Safety Road signs offer different colors available depending on the purpose of the signs and the needs of our client. We suggest creating road signs following the standard colors needed for the product. Here are some of the road signs colors listed for your needs
- Red – the red-colored safety road signs usually means to stop, yield, the wrong way, and do not enter. These are the usual messages delivered with red-colored road signs.
- Green-green colored safety road signs are usually seen in either middle or side of the road, they are used to give instructions of directions. It comes with an arrow to direct or assist you in deciding which you should head to.
- Yellow – the yellow-colored safety road signs are generally seen in areas where there are changes. This type of safety road sign means a general warning sign to take caution for hazards, slow down and change ahead.
- Black and White – this safety road sign has a white background and black font and line on the sides. This signage is meant to provide regulatory notice like speed limits.
- Orange – the orange-colored safety road signs are usually seen on sites that are under construction. What this signage means is that there is maintenance ahead of construction.
- Brown – the brown-colored safety road signs are seen on commercial areas, they instruct the driver for scenic or historic points sites are ahead. These are such parks, museums, and other tourist spots.
- Blue – the blue-colored safety road signs can be seen anywhere other than the road, usually, this sign leads drivers to help or services for specific people (food, petrol, etc.) as well as handicap parking or amenities.
2.4 What shapes are available for the safety signs road?
When looking at a safety road sign, you can easily identify the meaning of its shape. The Foison Metal Safety Road Sign covers all the shapes made for customers to be in line with the needs of the clients. Here are the shapes created for safety road signs and its purpose.
- Octagon – means STOP.
- Upside down triangle – this means YIELD
- Diamond – this shape portrays different meanings, such as warning for a possible hazard ahead, such as slippery roads, winding roads, or intersections.
- Pennant – the pennant-shaped signage generally means no passing.
- Round – means railroad crossing
- Pentagon – this signage is seen near schools or in county routes. In some places, this is used for school area or school crossing ahead signage, as well as county roadway signs.
- Horizontal rectangle – usually seen on either the middle of the road or in the side, this shape creates a message to guide or inform drivers and serves as route markers, a destination, or interpreting closed roads.
- Vertical Rectangle or Square – gives regulatory notice like One Way, Do not Pass, and Keep Left or Right.
- Shield – This is seen most likely on interstate highways. This gives a purpose of route markers for that situation.
2.5 What are the different symbols seen on safety signs road?
Symbols are important for safety road signs. They provide an easy understanding of the signage. Most likely, these symbols serve as a replacement for words that make it easier for people to recognize and understand the meaning for everyone, even in other countries. Here are some of the symbols seen on safety signage.
- Children on yellow pentagon – this looks like an adult and a child crossing the street. The whole meaning of this signage is “School Zone”.
- Squiggly arrow on the yellow diamond – Seen on downhill or uphill locations. This means a winding road.
- Parallel Up and Down arrows on the yellow diamond – means two-way traffic
- Up arrow and red octagon on the yellow diamond – not frequently used. This signage means “Stop Ahead”
- The letter “H” on a blue square – means “Hospital Nearby”
- X with two R’s on either side in the yellow circle – means “Railroad Crossing”
2.6 Are there size limitations for the safety signs road?
Foison Metal customized safety road signs range from 1.5” x 0.75” until 36” x 48”. We specifically researched the accurate size for your needs. Other than that measure, it is negotiable. You can give your desired size and design to our graphics team and see what we can do. You can contact us here, we are open to serve you anytime, the whole year-round.
2.7 What is the variation between the reflective and non-reflective?
One of the main differences between reflective and non-reflective safety road signs is its features, from the word itself, reflective means that it has reflective key features added to the product. It diffuses reflection when light strikes on the signage making the image bounce creating a soft, unfocused reflection.
This feature is made for night driving, this helps drivers identify signage at night when their headlight focuses on the road sign. As for the non-reflective, made from the same material, aluminum, and stainless steel, has a matte finish. This is a highly recommended daylight situation since the reflective one may cause blinding on the driver’s part, especially with non-tinted glass cars or trucks.
2.8 Are the safety signs road double-sided?
Safety Road signs that are made for downhill or uphill signage are usually double-sided. This is to be checked by the road sign’s design. You can coordinate this request and your design with the graphics team so that you can proceed with the best options for your order.
Although some safety road signs are not necessary to have a double-sided print. Our team is open to serve you any time of the day. Providing your needs, they will give you options for your design and any information that can help make the best out of it.
For the greatest experience, you can reach us here for additional information.
2.9 Is the design free of charge?
Foison Metal Safety Road Signs are custom-made along with the free design of your choice. We would like to offer you the option to purchase from us. Giving the best service possible along with the best deals is one of our objectives.
Additional charges may apply in some unusual circumstances; however, the graphic team will discuss this with you. You can talk with our graphics staff about your design, and we’ll take care of it straight away.
2.10 Is it possible for you to reproduce a design I found on the internet?
Yes. You can give the design that you’ve found directly to us, our customer service staff will direct you to our email where you can send the design you’ve found. Aside from that, we would offer you options to innovate the design and make it custom for you. You can directly give your queries here so that we can assist you better.
2.11 What material is used for safety signs road?
The main component of this product is Aluminum and Stainless Steel. Both have durable qualities that are made to resist harsh weather conditions. We specifically chose these metals since it has strong corrosion resistance that will provide outstanding results over time.
We made sure to give you options for your product, you can choose between stainless steel and aluminum. Here is each metal quality that you can differentiate and refer to.
- Stainless Steel — it has a high-density property, chemically resistant metal. The metal quality has a superb high-end finish as well. The finished product is gleaming and appears to be of great quality.
- Aluminum – This is constructed of superior aluminum and is known for its low cost but high quality. Aluminum is known for its high resistance to corrosion and capacity to survive a wide range of environments.
2.12 I do not have a design yet, can you make me a design?
Foison Metal promises to provide you excellent quality materials and of course, the best service. Yes, we can make a design for you. Our graphics team will be the one to coordinate with you for creating your design.
Helping us get the best design for you by providing adequate information on how you want your safety road sign to look will be highly appreciated. Our team will be in touch with you so make sure to look out for updates and give feedback.
2.13 What are the printing terms of designing safety signs road?
Foison Metals offers different printing terms. Here are some of them
- Electroplating -Through point decomposition, the cations of the pre-plated metal of the plating solution are deposited on the surface of the metal for the Bodyguard Badge. A variety of colors can be plated as well.
- Screen printing – A specific ink is used to print on the metal. After that, bake for 2 hours at 200 degrees. Make the colors more vibrant and the content more clear.
- Anodized – In a specific atmosphere, an acidic solution forms a decorative and protective layer on the surface of the aluminum and its alloys.
- Etching – To manage the depth of corrosion, utilize chemical solutions to degrade the metal and the duration of the corrosion period. This will result in an uneven surface.
- Laser engraving – The metal surface is instantly melted and evaporated when exposed to a laser beam. As a result, its color shifts, creating contrast.
- Sandblasting – Spray particles on the surface of the metal plate at a high rate (physical treatment). So that it hits the product’s surface and creates a frosted effect.
2.14 What is the following information that I need to provide for my safety signs road?
In creating a successful order, make sure to cover the following:
- Plan your message
You must make your designs and instructions clear for the production. Make sure that you are consistent with the design, message, and information that you need to provide in the product. It is recommended to use simple words in the safety road signs for a better understanding of the message. If possible, you can use symbols and graphics to your road sign to broaden the speculation of your signage to non-English speakers.
With picking the size, make sure to consider the desired viewing distance of the road sign. You can view the standard sign sizes for reference.
Foison Metal Safety Road signs consist of two available materials for you to choose from. Depending on your preferred material and the placement of the safety road sign itself. If you plan to have your road sign on mountains, we recommend stainless steel, it has a stronger resistance for weather conditions than the aluminum material. If you plan to place a temporary road sign, the aluminum metal will best fit. It is lightweight and durable.
- Shipment and Other Details
After evaluating and giving all the information you need for your product, make sure you send your details for the shipment along with the total amount of products you need to be produced.
2.15 What are the surface effects of the safety signs road?
Foison Metal safety road signs for various reasons, road signs are produced with various finishes. Sandblasting, mirrors, matte, brushing, and other procedures are used to create the surface. Etching, UV printing, thermal transfer printing, screen printing, laser engraving, and other methods are used for printing.
2.16 Is there an additional charge for a double-sided design?
We want to make sure that we give you more than what you deserve, we do not charge any additional fee for added design. You can discuss your request with our customer service staff so that they can assist you. In terms of the additional fee, usually, it does not have any added payment for minor extra designs. You can directly check this if you plan to have major added designs so that you are well-oriented with the charges.
2.17 Can I add more color to my design?
Yes. Mostly, safety road signs come in 2 to 3 colors, still depending on the layout and design. You can create your design with the colors you want for your product. You can discuss this with our graphics team so that they can help you choose colors available and give you options for more.
2.18 Can you give me a product sample?
Foison Metal products come with free samples before production. You can request one after successfully filing your order. The sample of the product may take a bit of time before you can receive it since it will be shipped from China. You can coordinate with your requested sample from our team, make sure to coordinate this with the person you are engaging with your orders so that you can get your sample faster.
3.0 Order and Payment
3.1 How do I place an order?
- Fill out the form at the bottom of the page to tell us what you’re thinking, or send us an email or call us directly via the “Contact Us” interface.
- Submit us your artwork – If you already have your designs ready, you can send them to our email address and we will confirm them. If not, don’t worry; we have a team of experts that can assist you in creating a custom design.
- Confirmation – please keep in touch with our staff for us to make any required changes. We’ll provide you information on the material, the manufacturing process, payment options, product specifications, and more. Have you ever heard of a business card before completing your order, we’ll need your confirmation?
- Price – We make every attempt to offer you commendable service with highly competitive rates.
- Production – now that you’ve completed all of the requirements for your purchase, you can sit back and relax while we build your designs!
3.2 Why do I need to receive Samples before producing the safety signs road?
Some of the strongest reasons to get samples before importing are listed below:
- You must test the metal logo plates to confirm that your product design fulfills the required specifications.
- Injection molds and tooling – we want to make sure we’re delivering the greatest product possible, so we’ll let you know how things go so we can go on with production.
- Quality – this is to ensure the quality of the service we provide, as well as allowing you to make changes to the material or product specifications so that we can better serve you.
3.3 Is there a charge for the sample that I'm not aware of?
No, we’re taking this step because we care about our clients. We are open and honest about our product and guarantee the highest quality.
3.4 What payment methods do you use when importing credit card grinders from China?
Here is the list of the payment methods we use:
- Alipay.com or Alibaba Trade Assurance.
- Apple Pay
- Credit card payment
- Western Union
- American Express
- Union Pay
3.5 What is the best way for me to keep track of my order?
Contacting the salesperson assigned to you or our customer support is one of the simplest ways to track your order.
You can contact us here.
3.6 When ordering safety signs road, what information do I need to provide?
When ordering safety road signs it is necessary to provide the following data:
You will need to provide the following information when placing your safety road signs order:
- Product information: primarily the amount that you desire.
- Material, size, logo, packing requirements, conditions are stainless, and color are all specified.
- Design or prototype a safety road sign.
- Payment method and delivery time are both important considerations.
- The name of the shipping firm, its phone number, the destination, and the physical address.
3.7 Is it feasible to have a rush order?
Yes, indeed. You can talk to our team about it, and we’ll make sure we can meet your needed property of the product. The shipment will take about seven to ten business days once we have completed all of your orders.
3.8 Will they send me the samples before they produce them?
Yes, indeed. The samples will be sent to you, and you must acknowledge receipt. Before we begin working on the order, we must complete this step. In this section, we’ll finish the design and have any necessary innovations or revisions.
3.9 What is the safety signs road minimum order?
The minimum order quantity is five hundred units. We guarantee that the quality will meet your expectations and that it will be dispatched as soon as possible following manufacture. You have the option of selecting couriers and the method of delivery.
4.0 Shipping and Delivery
4.1 How long is the delivery of my order?
Samples for your safety signs road can take about 5-7 days to arrive. It takes about 7 to 10 days to mass-produce and distribute safety signs road.
It takes about 10 working days for the merchandise to arrive at its destination. However, this is dependent on resource availability, workload, and design complexity.
4.2 How are safety signs road packed?
- Each safety road sign is put into its plastic bag. It protects it from being scratched during transportation.
- Each box contains one hundred metal logo plates.
- They’re packed in tenths or hundreds of a second. So, depending on the number of your orders, that’s between a hundred and two hundred dollars.
- To replace haphazard packaging methods, color boxes, cartons, and paper bags made to order can be utilized.
4.3 What are the available couriers for the shipment of safety signs road?
Here are the available shipping couriers supported by our company:
We will send the goods via those courier companies, but the client must pay the freight in advance, or the customer’s DHL, UPS, TNT, or FedEx account number can be used to send the goods or other delivery methods desired by the customer.